Have I improved??

D

Deleted member 29730

Iron
What can I improve and have I improved? not loosing motivation, but itd be nice to see if ive improved or not...

Suit pic is obviously the old one...

Itd be nice to get some ratings, and hear where I was vs where I am now, and what I can do to improve,

As well as what my potential is...

Plz and Thanks!

Attachments

• fat1.png
    fat1.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 0
  • webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
    webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Mrinfinityx
@redmaxx hahaha fax

nordic chad

Literally no difference

What can I improve and have I improved? not loosing motivation, but itd be nice to see if ive improved or not...

Suit pic is obviously the old one...

Itd be nice to get some ratings, and hear where I was vs where I am now, and what I can do to improve,

As well as what my potential is...

Plz and Thanks!
Yes u look Eminem lite now

u look sleep deprived

get a better sleep, less screentime, more sun, u already look alright

@Accalt what would you rate?

@olivecel definitely am, but ill fix that, what would you rate?

@Mrinfinityx thats actually pretty funny, everyone calls me eminem, but once my hair is a lil longer less

to begin with stop rocking the jesse pinkman cut

@ReinhardRacist ok thx for awnsering for him

@bradpittshairline okay, reccomendatioins?

@bradpittshairline okay, reccomendatioins?
you dont have any apparent flaws i think ur face is maxxed out for your age hopefully it will masculinize. Grow hair out and u need to get a bigger frame rn u look like ur 5'6 + get better fashion u look like ur mom dresses u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29730
you dont have any apparent flaws i think ur face is maxxed out for your age hopefully it will masculinize. Grow hair out and u need to get a bigger frame rn u look like ur 5'6 + get better fashion u look like ur mom dresses u
wdym maxxed out there's a lot he can do to improve atm nah?

• +1
you dont have any apparent flaws i think ur face is maxxed out for your age hopefully it will masculinize. Grow hair out and u need to get a bigger frame rn u look like ur 5'6 + get better fashion u look like ur mom dresses
hahaha okay thanks, hey just a few things, im 15 percent body fat, would you reccomend cutting down to single digits? im 5 9 but i will grow my shoulders and such to widen my frame, also ye for fashion, thx anything else?

wdym maxxed out there's a lot he can do to improve atm nah?
Hahaha yeah its not maxxed but what can I do to improve dawg? I know I got a long ways, improvement from old photo?

hahaha okay thanks, hey just a few things, im 15 percent body fat, would you reccomend cutting down to single digits? im 5 9 but i will grow my shoulders and such to widen my frame, also ye for fashion, thx anything else?
if ur under 18 dont diet yet just work out cut after 18, you have a baby face rn if that resolves you'll look way better. enjoy your childhood while it lasts tho don't rot here lol glad I didn't find this when I was young

• +1
if ur under 18 dont diet yet just work out cut after 18, you have a baby face rn if that resolves you'll look way better. enjoy your childhood while it lasts tho don't rot here lol glad I didn't find this when I was young
Okay, I guess the leanmaxxing also makes you look more masculine right? but yeah it is pretty easy to rot here unfortunately

Okay, I guess the leanmaxxing also makes you look more masculine right? but yeah it is pretty easy to rot here unfortunately
just socialize, and yes it does

• +1
another tip: to not have this digital footprint edit your pic reupload it with imgur so ur not here forever

• +1
Too big or too small, alignment issues? what aboutem
density is fine rn, trim the top by a bit to create an illusion of longer brows. Should help- eyebrows. Also dye it darker if u want to could help a bit

• +1
density is fine rn, trim the top by a bit to create an illusion of longer brows. Should help- eyebrows. Also dye it darker if u want to could help a bit
Okay but in general can you rate me, and give potential?

JFL dude thinks black shirt and chains maxx him just because niggers do it.

Ironically the before is better.

• Hmm...
Okay but in general can you rate me, and give potential?
uh im not actually sure im not a good rater. Rn u definitely wouldn't be considered good looking i think you fall somewhere between ltn- maybe low mtn. Ur eye area is pretty shit ngl. U can fix this with a visit to taban or smthn. Potential softmaxx wised I'd prolly say solid htn, because hair can usually raise one's attractiveness since it can cover a lot of flaws ngl. If u do quite a few hardmaxxes maybe chadlite but who knows. Puberty might do something good to you or you stay fucked

• +1
uh im not actually sure im not a good rater. Rn u definitely wouldn't be considered good looking i think you fall somewhere between ltn- maybe low mtn. Ur eye area is pretty shit ngl. U can fix this with a visit to taban or smthn. Potential softmaxx wised I'd prolly say solid htn, because hair can usually raise one's attractiveness since it can cover a lot of flaws ngl. If u do quite a few hardmaxxes maybe chadlite but who knows. Puberty might do something good to you or you stay fucked
Yes very respectable thank you

Would you say that ive improved since the old pic, and if so how bad was I in the old pic, cause the real difference made was a loss of like 25 pounds tbh and idk if that could make a big improvement if I kept cutting tbh

Would you say that ive improved since the old pic, and if so how bad was I in the old pic, cause the real difference made was a loss of like 25 pounds tbh and idk if that could make a big improvement if I kept cutting tbh
look u look exactly the same for some reason, maybe u lost muscle mass who knows, or youre bloated af. if ur bloated just debloat with high potassium. Best thing I do for debloating is cocunt water it works soo well.

@Mrinfinityx thats actually pretty funny, everyone calls me eminem, but once my hair is a lil longer less
nigga click on "reply", you're stressing me asfuck

try to fix your eyebrows(they are very dense, that's good but too high set and rounded (female dismorphism) and your eyelid exposure, i'm pretty sure you can do it by softmaxxes

• +1
Projected potential?
it depend bro, with softmaxxes i'm not gonna lie you can maybe achieve MTN and maybe HTN, right now your LTN for me.
You can definitly get HTN with nichmaxxing/seamaxxing/NTmaxxing

I'm not here to put you down just the truth, i'm myself a subhuman so don't worry, don't loose your motivation.
You kinda have a good symetry and you feel harmonious for me so I think you should really socialmax
And of course if you really want to ascend above HTN you want to hardmax.

• +1
it depend bro, with softmaxxes i'm not gonna lie you can maybe achieve MTN and maybe HTN, right now your LTN for me.

I'm not here to put you down just the truth, i'm myself a subhuman so don't worry, don't loose your motivation.
You kinda have a good symetry and you feel harmonious for me so I think you should really socialmax
HTN is good enough for me, thanks for the motivation, Ill keep going

Like I dont know if its realistic but if I could be like a 6.5 or 7 out of 10 thatd be just fine by me