Have I improved??

What can I improve and have I improved? not loosing motivation, but itd be nice to see if ive improved or not...

Suit pic is obviously the old one...

Itd be nice to get some ratings, and hear where I was vs where I am now, and what I can do to improve,

As well as what my potential is...

Plz and Thanks!
There is several things you need to improve.

1. Hit the gym with the goal of obtaining a lean athletic physique with a sufficient amount of muscle mass, go for the V-Taper look and exercise your neck (!)
1.1. Get the newbie gains and bulk for some mass and then cut to 10-12% body fat.
2. Get a fitting haircut, this one does not suit you.
3. Get botox and fillers to lower your eyebrows and fix your eye are which is holding you back the most.
3.1. Consider jaw surgery or implants, if you could send me pictures of your side profile that would be greatly appreciated for further assessments.
3.2. Consider rhinoplasty for your nose bridge.
4. Hop on beta carotene to get the glowing skin and tan benefits.

Right now you are sub 5 and anyone that tells you otherwise is just trying to be nice, but after implementing some or most of what I've mentioned here you could easily become a 6 or even 7 out of 10 depending on how far you are willing to go.

What can I improve and have I improved? not loosing motivation, but itd be nice to see if ive improved or not...

Suit pic is obviously the old one...

Itd be nice to get some ratings, and hear where I was vs where I am now, and what I can do to improve,

As well as what my potential is...

Plz and Thanks!
Get rid of the dumbass calculator watch, that shi is bitch repellent