Have just made an xray of my face for the dentist

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel

I know the image may suck but I want to ask if the leanmaxxing is legit for my bones? I have some fat on my cheeks so I want to know whether they will become defined if I leanmax if it's possible to guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Leanmaxxing is legitimate for everyone, you should do it regardless of what your bones look like, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 756, one job away and 1 other person
How are you planning to fix your underbite?

Not planning to do this, I don't mind having this
Damn i need to fix mine really bad actually its fucking me up in so many different ways its literal suifuel

Damn i need to fix mine really bad actually its fucking me up in so many different ways its literal suifuel
What's the problem with underbite if it makes your jaw appear bigger? I don't understand. Is your underbite stronger than mine?

What's the problem with underbite if it makes your jaw appear bigger? I don't understand. Is your underbite stronger than mine?I
I guess it looks okay on some people but for me it fucks up my whole face and i cant smile because of it.
Also my jaw went froward AND to the side which made my whole face assymetrical.
Also I mouthbreathe at night because of it and wake up feeling like complete shit every morning.
You're just lucky your underbite is fairly minimal but imo you should still fix it because it can cause some issues later down in life because you wont be able to chew properly and this will wear down your teeth quicker at least thats what my doctor told me.

I guess it looks okay on some people but for me it fucks up my whole face and i cant smile because of it.
Also my jaw went froward AND to the side which made my whole face assymetrical.
Also I mouthbreathe at night because of it and wake up feeling like complete shit every morning.
You're just lucky your underbite is fairly minimal but imo you should still fix it because it can cause some issues later down in life because you wont be able to chew properly and this will wear down your teeth quicker at least thats what my doctor told me.
Okay, thank you for the reply. I think that I need to fix it to save my teeth because my dentist told me I have a tooth decay on 2 teeth. Idk why I got this, I was wearing braces when I was a child

What kind of x-ray is that, you can't see the bones...