Have PotatoeCels evolved to enjoy eating shit??

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
Recently a potatoecel came on and bragged about eating shit. Yes, he BRAGGED ABOUT EATING SHIT.

The potatoe got enjoyment out of it and came on to let us know that he ejaculated afterward. This is the same girl who has previously been forced to ask him to have sex properly as his 5 inch dick wasn't satsifying. I think he got enjoyment out of being cucked and then went on to admit that all potatoecels have 5 inch dicks, including himself.

For anyone who doesn't know, potatoecels were enslaved by the British Empire for centuries and others before that. We are talking about over 1000 years of slavery here. There is enough time for the genome to evolve slightly over those generations so what we are now seeing is this potatoecel coming on and admitting to eating shit and enjoying it. Previously his ancestors would have been forced to eat shit and pretend they enjoy it but perhaps some of them evolved to enjoy the shit eating and we can now see evidence of it as he has come on here and bragged about it.

I think we are now seeing this type of evolved individual who actually has evolved the taste buds and cuck mindset to enjoy eating shit, male or female.

119.jpg

@cillianmurphycel

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger
Nobody is gonna read that, lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I dont think the user mentionned is Irish

I live in this guys head. RENT. FREE! :lul:

Shit Eating male tries to gain the upper hand. LOL. By virtue of the fact that you EAT SHIT, you lost bud. JFL!!