Have there been any ascensions from Normie to Chad?

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
Most ascensions I’ve seen have been where the guy had an obvious extreme flaw before, like severely recessed, overweight etc.

Have there been any ascensions of guys who were normies before and got multiple surgeries to become chad?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Erik-Jón
I will become chadpreetlite in India and I was truecel. without surgery as well

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 19948 and ChristianChad
tldr: if a normie has something like a malocclusion but it's not as obvious and he's still normie tier he can potentially become a chad if he fixes that + the rest of the looksmaxx.

But the guys who don't have any malocclusions and/or are not even recessed and are getting bimax, it won't ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
he had jaw implants and some other shit

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and randomvanish
Normies and below have ascended to heaven. That is all

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
I think implants is the better option when the person in question doesn't have a need for surgery (no recession, no maloclusions etc)
forreal

how would you replicate good jaw implants with surgery anyways?

assuming they’re normie because they have all or most average features than its impossible to become chad

2912342 91A6E3D4 69E3 48C9 AFC3 6F261CBB77C5
284669000 331967482348357 3118589222322150683 n

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, Lawton88 and 1 other person
I think implants is the better option when the person in question doesn't have a need for surgery (no recession, no maloclusions etc)
Squintfrauding helps as Delissola and the Paki fraudster have demonstrated.
1948.jpg

The guys who ascend to chad from normie with jaw surgery is guys who already have a very good eye area and everything else is checked except for the jaw.

I could ascend to Chad with a bimax and a cheekbone implant

Most ascensions I’ve seen have been where the guy had an obvious extreme flaw before, like severely recessed, overweight etc.

Have there been any ascensions of guys who were normies before and got multiple surgeries to become chad?
sllaudon and averagejoe

Y

Yes, dontcomplain

Here is a good example :

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Probably the only thing I could think is if you’re normie while EXTREMELY fat then maybe you could be chad under that

Or maybe like a whoville chin situation getting fixed properly? Idk

biggest ascensions i've seen are when there is a bloated normie who might be skinny fat and goes from like 20-23% body fat down to 15-12% body fat. you can tell they have good jaw or whatever when bloated but it isn't very defined due to the bloat but when they lean down it becomes nice and sharp.