@salludon is proof psl is true

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
Ethnic, non prettyboy, just raw aesthetics.
And mogs everyone here in appeal to girls of all ages in his best pics.

@Biggdink @sytyl @Salludon @StrangerDanger @justadude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, ItsOver.com, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, justbegan, Ryan and 12 others
He can't see when squinting, he might accidentally go off a cliff
blind-men-leading-the-way.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, untouchable_coper, HerpDerpson and 29 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Ryan, chawaje and 9 others
God casted a good actor to play him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Hikicel69 and 7 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Vermilioncore
didnt @Ryan make this gay shit? Wtf happened to him
yeah n he requested a ban since he was busy with more important stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19103
Opie sucking his twin brothers peepee:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18840
50/50 tbh but in doubt always insult this fat subdog

HAHAHAHAHAHA mirin his audacity. I wish I knew for certain :forcedsmile: would ruin all his mornings ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Indeed son. People really been downplaying how much masc aesthetics matter recently. Faggot @LooksOverAll has been brain washing everyone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Marsiere214, Oberyn and 2 others
Indeed son. People really been downplaying how much masc aesthetics matter recently. Faggot @LooksOverAll has been brain washing everyone
Biggest cope of all time. First off, he uses filters to give himself boyish skin and rosy undertones. He also would be like 6/10 max irl without his frauding. Keep coping you fucking shitskins.

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Biggest cope of all time. First off, he uses filters to give himself boyish skin and rosy undertones. He also would be like 6/10 max irl without his frauding. Keep coping you fucking shitskins.
I raped ur mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and 5'8manlet
Ethnic, non prettyboy, just raw aesthetics.
And mogs everyone here in appeal to girls of all ages in his best pics.

@Biggdink @sytyl @Salludon @StrangerDanger @justadude
Hey bro,can u pm me pics of ur prime?
I got motivated after reading about ur Blackpill experience in iraq

• +1
Wouldn’t expect a white person to be making this thread ofc

He fraud his pic, May Allah break his back and send him to hell for eternity for lying to us.🤲🏻✨🤲🏻

• Love it
You're a retard if you think he doesn't get bitches

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
You're a retard if you think he doesn't get bitches
He doesn't lmfao. Keep coping with the other ethnics. He has the same appeal as a white htn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
He doesn't lmfao. Keep coping with the other ethnics. He has the same appeal as a white htn.
Your mom got fucked by me in front of your supposed 250k followers on ytb

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
He’s such a douche. Thinks being disagreeable all the time is a personality trait

Seethe u utter moron
But b b ut supposedly u either have it like him, the charisma or u don’t thats why he makes bank daily. What an utter chad !!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 16834
But b b ut supposedly u either have it like him, the charisma or u don’t thats why he makes bank daily. What an utter chad !!

The character just writes itself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I just let someone of these incels roleplay here. It’s all they really have.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18840
Gynmaxed HTNs outstay Mewlladon on tinder. Get with the times! The blue pill always collects! @fogdart

• JFL
He’s such a douche. Thinks being disagreeable all the time is a personality trait

Seethe u utter moron
I'm not disagreeable. You fucking retards post cope shit like this everyday and can't accept the truth. Salludon is 6/10 in the west. Shit brown eyes + dark yellow undertone + ethnic af bulbous nose. He uses tons of filters to look whiter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I'm not disagreeable. You fucking retards post cope shit like this everyday and can't accept the truth. Salludon is 6/10 in the west. Shit brown eyes + dark yellow undertone + ethnic af bulbous nose. He uses tons of filters to look whiter.

I wasn’t referring to just this one topic. You literally disagree with everyone over everything.

You speak from a position of authority that which u have none of. I saw u barking at high iq users like @Korea and many others with utter horseshit.

As a dental student your whole take on the canine fossa and reason for nasolabial folds was WRONG.

I can keep going.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
you are such a dumb nigger. Go show ur oneitis a pic of salludon and go get ur rope
Salludon unfrauded without whitening filters and other frauding:

Bruhh

Looks like a NYC street hotdog vendor.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
I wasn’t referring to just this one topic. You literally disagree with everyone over everything.

You speak from a position of authority that which u have none of. I saw u barking at high iq users like @Korea and many others with utter horseshit.

As a dental student your whole take on the canine fossa and reason for nasolabial folds was WRONG.

I can keep going
Korea is a low IQ teenager.

Idgaf about you being a dental student. I know tons of dental students and even dentists who don't know anything about jaws. You're like 16 years old bro, taking anatomy in high school isn't "dental school". And no, my take isn't wrong. I perfectly diagnosed him without even seeing pictures while he was coping with an irrelevant landmark.

I am in a position of authority. I am the most informed active user on this forum. I can only name 3 other people who are on a similar level.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Korea is a low IQ teenager.

Idgaf about you being a dental student. I know tons of dental students and even dentists who don't know anything about jaws. You're like 16 years old bro, taking anatomy in high school isn't "dental school".

I am in a position of authority. I am the most informed active user on this forum. I can only name 3 other people who are on a similar level.

Projections. What u lack u project onto others. I’m a 2nd year dental student at a top 50 American college.

You’re a delusional schizo without any proven position of authority barking with nonsense.

Touch grass

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
Projections. What u lack u project onto others. I’m a 2nd year dental student at a top 50 American college.

You’re a delusional schizo without any proven position of authority barking with nonsense.

Touch grass
I've seen your past posts. You're an utter retard. I guarantee you're a larping 16 year old judging by your opinions and the way you post, especially calling Korea "high iq" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Dental school doesn't teach about jaw cosmetics and certainly not about "muh canine fossa causes nasolabial folds and not my lowset feminine cheekbones brah".

I am in a position of authority by being the most informed user here, you're a cretin whose opinions are all incorrect. I've been in too many arguments with you where you got btfo'd with your dumbass opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I've seen your past posts. You're an utter retard. I guarantee you're a larping 16 year old judging by your opinions and the way you post, especially calling Korea "high iq" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Dental school doesn't teach about jaw cosmetics and certainly not about "muh canine fossa causes nasolabial folds and not my lowset feminine cheekbones brah".

I am in a position of authority by being the most informed user here, you're a cretin whose opinions are all incorrect. I've been in too many arguments with you where you got btfo'd with your dumbass opinions.

Look at this utter joke embarrassing himself yet again.

First of all I use this forum to mainly shitpost. When I tried helping members i got littered with greycels PMing me. So much for “muh I’ve seen your posts”

Korea is high iq. He has a good overall aesthetic understanding. Refer to his forhead thread in BOTB. He’s not the only one you’ve barked up sadly. One of many users you’ve sperged out on.

Prothodontics is a faculty in the dental curriculum. It deals with the impact tooth loss has on SURROUNDING bone including the canine fossa. It emphasizes the importance of tooth bone and how it prevents both the upper and lower jaw from resorption. It specifically MENTIONS the very concept you were arguing AGAINST.

Lastly I’ve never been in a argument with you before. You’re a schizophrenic remembering things that never happened.

Touch grass AND take your meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
Still waiting for the moment where he can grow some balls and stop using 50 Instagram filters and join a raw discord call. So far only @Lars was capable of doing so

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 18840
Look at this utter joke embarrassing himself yet again.

First of all I use this forum to mainly shitpost. When I tried helping members i got littered with greycels PMing me. So much for “muh I’ve seen your posts”
Yep, the good old "i only shitpost" meme. You're just a retard making excuses. You unironically believe in mewing and other copes you fucking larping teenager.
Korea is high iq. He has a good overall aesthetic understanding. Refer to his forhead thread in BOTB. He’s not the only one you’ve barked up sadly. One of many users you’ve sperged out on.
No he's not, he has 0 clue what he's on about. Almost every post of his is outright wrong. He has 0 aesthetic eye and is a typical low IQ teenager.
Prothodontics is a faculty in the dental curriculum. It deals with the impact tooth loss has on SURROUNDING bone including the canine fossa. It emphasizes the importance of tooth bone and how it prevents both the upper and lower jaw from resorption. It specifically MENTIONS the very concept you were arguing AGAINST.
Yeah dude, because significant bone resorption is comparable to 1mm deeper canine fossa than average :feelsuhh:. Not to mention the simultaneous collagen loss with aging.
Lastly I’ve never been in a argument with you before. You’re a schizophrenic remembering things that never happened.
Nope, I've been in multiple arguments with you. Nice dogshit memory bro.

Yep, the good old "i only shitpost" meme. You're just a retard making excuses. You unironically believe in mewing and other copes you fucking larping teenager.

No he's not, he has 0 clue what he's on about. Almost every post of his is outright wrong. He has 0 aesthetic eye and is a typical low IQ teenager.

Yeah dude, because significant bone resorption is comparable to 1mm deeper canine fossa than average :feelsuhh:. Not to mention the simultaneous collagen loss with aging.

Nope, I've been in multiple arguments with you. Nice dogshit memory bro.
Cope. Salludon mogs us to another stratosphere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, ballskin and Deleted member 18840
Cope
57457B3D 0400 49BC 952F 27ADF79C7E88

• JFL