Have you ever admired someone's neurotypicality and brain chemistry?

VohnnyBoy

VohnnyBoy

Taleteller from Yugoslav mental wards
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Posts
7,772
Reputation
14,335
Anytime I hangout with my sub6 friends I end up being fascinated by their normieness. Niggas are like 5'9 or 4/10 but still somehow confident and satisfied in their lives???
Where does their confidence and motivation come from??? They basically get 0 female validation (besides occasional slay some of them have) and male respect, how the fuck does their brain function??
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: salvitor ruso, valentine, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
Their validation comes from watching backrooms and obsession in theaters
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valentine and horseman
Where does their confidence and motivation come from??? They basically get 0 female validation (besides occasional slay some of them have) and male respect, how the fuck does their brain function??
they dont browse this forum thats how
 
  • +1
Reactions: salvitor ruso
I envy how some people have a disposition towards action
 
It's almost like normies can get along with normies


I have to cope with "im not like these sheep"


😩
 
never
normies don't have feelings and can't form thoughts
what's there to be mirin
 
All the time but also they’re all the same they’re so boring
 

Similar threads

Jason Voorhees
Replies
24
Views
156
rockstarr
rockstarr
hate
Replies
34
Views
184
Griev
Griev
shandingo
Replies
17
Views
122
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
ICXCLuvr
Replies
15
Views
47
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
xzo
Replies
11
Views
96
slavvicularr
slavvicularr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top