Have you ever been to a psych ward?

SickendExistence

SickendExistence

Diamond
Joined
Jan 23, 2026
Posts
1,265
Reputation
1,168
I was in one for just about 3 months

Wondering if anyone else has been in one

:feelsokman::feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and clungemaxer
Iam in one since 3 years.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence
I wish
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence and SuicideBomber
I've been really close to getting put in one i don't believe it would help tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence
No
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence
nah probably will in future though
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence
Did it help and did you feel better afterwards?
Only helped me get a diagnosis on my conditions didn’t help me treat them
 
  • +1
Reactions: yunus22
I was in one for just about 3 months

Wondering if anyone else has been in one

:feelsokman::feelsokman:
Yes and the gentiles who treated me wanted to give me meds but my parents said no. Great decision in retrospect.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
20
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
Idontknowlol
Replies
9
Views
55
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
jeremyy
Replies
6
Views
61
jeremyy
jeremyy
Matrix88
Replies
3
Views
32
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top