Have you ever brought up bp irl

Voice

Voice

Bronze
If so what happened? I feel like you can kinda go surface level and say “pretty privilege is real” but avoid using any pill words and colloquialism. You can’t really go any deeper without them probably saying “you’ve put a lot of thought and research into this” like something wrong with you 🤣

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AspiringMogger, watah and 2 others
since im truly bp'd i only ldar

• +1
Reactions: watah, descension, nathan and 1 other person
If so what happened? I feel like you can kinda go surface level and say “pretty privilege is real” but avoid using any pill words and colloquialism. You can’t really go any deeper without them probably saying “you’ve put a lot of thought and research into this” like something wrong with you 🤣
got into some heated arguments about it 6 years ago. Most of the guys agree with me now. It's pretty annoying

got into some heated arguments about it 6 years ago. Most of the guys agree with me now. It's pretty annoying
Was it like
You: “looks is what matters”
Friend: “Stop being a loser I know plenty ugly people who get laid. It’s all about confidence bro”

i was once at a birhtday party with some normies and i said agepill out of nowhere

Sometimes, nothing

Was it like
You: “looks is what matters”
Friend: “Stop being a loser I know plenty ugly people who get laid. It’s all about confidence bro”
PPL irl aren’t like Reddit comments. Most people acknowledge the importance of lookz.

It’s very easy to blackpill people irl. If they aren’t trucel, all you have to say is do you think you’d have a better or worse chance in dating if you were a 5’5 Bengali. I’ve actually used this analogy irl, and most people don’t even register that there are people like this who also want to slay big tiddy model looking women.

Subconsciously people know that doesn’t look right.

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
i spread the blackpill through little notes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68