have you ever had female friends?

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
i was just thinking back when i was in grade school i did had a couple of female friends,

and now that i think about it, all the female friends i’ve had have been better friends than the male friends, guys are always trying to snake me and start shit just because i mog them to the oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, ElTruecel, LooksThinker and 3 others
i always had a lot of female friends but not the popular kind

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, LooksThinker, Lynxress and 1 other person
i was just thinking back when i was in grade school i did had a couple of female friends,

and now that i think about it, all the female friends i’ve had have been better friends than the male friends, guys are always trying to snake me and start shit just because i mog them to the oblivion
yes but i mostly cut them off because of drama and i can’t be bothered to interact with them no more

Yes but after age 19 they coincidentally disappeared

Yes.
I only saw them as pests mostly, I do not know why they wanted to speak to me.
I was always the violent child.

Female friends tend to sugarcoat things, something guys never really do? So

Yes quite a few actually

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
From year 7-9 in school (age 11 to 13/14) I was friendly with the girls in my form (not hang out friends though, but would have a laugh with them in form time)

1 girl especially I was close with but then she randomly turned on me in year 9 and her friends started to dislike me too jfl, as she was popular and she made up some lie i told her to kill herself

Anyway, never had any friendship of sorts with a girl since rhen

no that's gay my nigga

Go on dc goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and autistic_tendencies
What’s the point of that