Literally no one has female friends anymore

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s not like some 2014 or 2015 tumblr eras where tiktok didn’t exist like it does now. Groups of nt friends had a range of males or females equally and would spend time together doing a bunch of fun shit.
But now if you want female friends you have to either be gay or a fag for them to like you. It’s just boyfriend or girlfriend that’s it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, aspiringexcel, ElTruecel and 9 others
I wonder if @InnerVoid ever had any

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Why's it like that? Just curious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker and Orbeck of Vinheim
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
It’s not like some 2014 or 2015 tumblr eras where tiktok didn’t exist like it does now. Groups of nt friends had a range of males or females equally and would spend time together doing a bunch of fun shit.
But now if you want female friends you have to either be gay or a fag for them to like you. It’s just boyfriend or girlfriend that’s it.
It's true. For years, I haven't seen males and females co-mingle between each other in any context outside of the men being gay or butt-of-the-joke orbiters. Another exception is the rare token pass-around slut that you'll occasionally find amongst a group of men.

I figure that the root of this is the increasing social and behavioral gap between males and females, alongside the political division between the two demographics.

Social media likely plays an intrinsic role.

Last edited:
You can have female friends if you have no self-respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, p0lishsubhuman, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
nope never. getting female friends might as well be as hard as getting laid
It’s also proven men with more female friends get laid more!
Brutal nt pill!!

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
It’s also proven men with more female friends get laid more!
Brutal nt pill!!
women wont befriend a guy they arent attracted to duh

never read something more wrong, im in lots of friend groups that are male and female, i think its just because you are getting old boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and flippasav
i don’t want to be friends with women, women want to be friends with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and flippasav
never read something more wrong, im in lots of friend groups that are male and female, i think its just because you are getting old boyo
Not even the top tier nt, chads🤣🤣
Most women are harsh to them in 2024. Think about how entitled they are
It’s a standard crisis

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
You can have female friends if you have no self-respect
Facts. I saw some dudes I know talking to their female friends, and the interactions essentially amounted to the guys going along with the females insulting and shitting on them.

From an outsider's perspective it looked like some weird humiliation ritual.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Not even the top tier nt, chads🤣🤣
Most women are harsh to them in 2024. Think about how entitled they are
It’s a standard crisis
im 19 and in uni, i agree with you when the woman are older than 24 but my age and in my country everyone is friendly with eachother unless you are ugly asf or aspie

• +1
im 19 and in uni, i agree with you when the woman are older than 24 but my age and in my country everyone is friendly with eachother unless you are ugly asf or aspie
Yeah especially when it comes to uni in the UK
Here we have it hard bro

This is just wrong lol. Maybe true in 8th grade or whatever, but if you're above the age of 15 saying this i have some news for you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Pikabro, HitAndRun and 3 others
I only have 2 female friends who I’ve known since middle school

• +1
people are blackpilled about friendzones now

• +1
Reactions: Ken and flippasav
i will share some funny story i had in 7th grade, i had a girl bestfriend, she was htb during that time and i had crush on her, she had crush on my bestfriend jfl, then i used to ask my bestfriend to give her attention beacuse she knew i was bestfriends with him (he is 2 years older) and when he gave her slight bit of attention she would go crazy and hug me beacuse she knew he gave her attention beacuse of me, and i kept doing that just for hugs jfl at my retard ass

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and flippasav
i will share some funny story i had in 7th grade, i had a girl bestfriend, she was htb during that time and i had crush on her, she had crush on my bestfriend jfl, then i used to ask my bestfriend to give her attention beacuse she knew i was bestfriends with him (he is 2 years older) and when he gave her slight bit of attention she would go crazy and hug me beacuse she knew he gave her attention beacuse of me, and i kept doing that just for hugs jfl at my retard ass
Mirin if true

grows up to be the cuck for the bull

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Ranjeet Dipshit
Mirin if true
she ended up being in relationship with him a year later, i was alone retard acting like i was happy for them, thats why im asocial rotter here while not being bad looking at all, beacuse im autistic fuck who will forever be insecure and shy

• Woah
Female "friends" are just an extra step for chad's rotation of female orbiters. It's a facade social construct created by current times so females can maintain some level of dignity. If women weren't threatened with social 'ostracization' then we would see naked women harems orbiting chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Kamui
First they married ugly men because they needed their money...
Then, they associated with them only as "friends"...
Then, it became only for "business" or if it's "work-related"...
Now, they don't want to associate with them at all.

Last edited:
Having female friends never existed outside of movies and sitcoms, 2015 or 2000 it makes no difference

Having female friends never existed outside of movies and sitcoms, 2015 or 2000 it makes no difference
Pretty true, although the gender divide is to such an extent that event acquaintances are a rarity at this point.

Opposite gender friend are haram

In hs my social group was almost male only but then they befriended and connected with a female only friend group (both groups below average in looks). And started cycling through each other dating