Have you ever in your life witnessed a woman approach a man because she liked him randomly on the street?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Not speaking about people who know each other like in university or work (or the night parties of praying to birds while you dress like a monk in a lost wood if you are a bank worker), but people who have crossed on the street for the first time

For men to do it is very common

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Michael Myers, capybar and 1 other person
Yes I have seen it happen to chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie, fuxkdakikez, murdah and 1 other person
No, surprisingly.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Attachments

• 283923984.jpg
    283923984.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 0
Tell us more about this rare experience son
I was walking down the street and saw this psl god then these girls were all over him asking him for his autograph n chit

I’ve seen a tall black dude in the mall get approached by 2 white Beckies before asking for his snap

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, fuxkdakikez and MaghrebGator
I was walking down the street and saw this psl chad then these girls were all over him asking him for his autograph n chit
Oh, now i understand. By coincidence wasn't his name Cristiano Ronaldo or Young Muammar Gadaffi?

I’ve seen a tall black dude in the mall get approached by 2 white Beckies before asking for his snap
Was he called "Kelly Oubre Jr" by those women?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Kamui
Yeah, when I used to work fast food some of us got asked out by costumers

• Hmm...
  • +1
Yeah, and that man was me :feelshah:. She was a Turkish high school girl.

I gave her a fake number because I was like 7-8 years older than her, even if I didn't look like it.

And like three fucking times by gay men.

• Woah
Yeah, when I used to work fast food some of us got asked out by costumers
That doesn't count. When you serve people they tend to think they are superior than you therefore they have more confidence to ask.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Johnnybegood and Luffymaxxing
Was he called "Kelly Oubre Jr" by those women?
Naw he wasn’t lightskin, he was a MTN with braids

I’ve seen some of my slayer friends walk around in public and foids would call them out or giggle shout shit like “YO MY FRIEND THINKS UR CUTE”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johnnybegood and MaghrebGator
Not speaking about people who know each other like in university or work (or the night parties of praying to birds while you dress like a monk in a lost wood if you are a bank worker), but people who have crossed on the street for the first time

For men to do it is very common
happened to me 3x in my entire life
all three where short MTB - HTB latinas

• Woah
Yeah, and that man was me :feelshah:. She was a Turkish high school girl.
Yeah but was the street full of people? Were there witnessess? An empty place doesn't count

Lately, it's women who are mostly approaching first or making first moves.

To Chad ofc.

In 2023. every foid has already rejected 1000+ subchads and subhumans so they are kinda forced to approach chads.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and MaghrebGator
Naw he wasn’t lightskin, he was a MTN with braids

I’ve seen some of my slayer friends walk around in public and foids would call them out or giggle shout shit like “YO MY FRIEND THINKS UR CUTE”
happened to me as well i just awkwardly smile but i live in an area where the average person is like LTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie and MaghrebGator
Yeah but was the street full of people? Were there witnessess? An empty place doesn't count
Yeah, a girl friend of hers was standing right next to her giggling and like dozens of school kids.

• Woah
Lately, it's women who are mostly approaching first or making first moves.

To Chad ofc.

In 2023. every foid has already rejected 1000+ subchads and subhumans so they are kinda forced to approach chads.
eh not really at least here in the usa
i am a looksmax.org mid-strong mtn which is like htn irl and i get approached somewhat often

facially i am okay looking with a strong jawline but i have fluffy hair shredded physique good style and 6’0

subchad theory is bullshit unless you are in cali or sm

It’s happened to me, but I was on my halal grind so I didn’t take the bait.

• Love it
Happened to my friend when i was with him more then once

• Woah