Have you ever wanted to oil up girl's butt?

Did you ever had this fantasy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Like on a beach for example.

Let's say you're on a school trip with your class and this one girl tells you 'hey anon can you help me oil up'? and you go and oil up her back and her phat ass, i always had this fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Pietrosiek
oil is pretty disgusting tbh, maybe i could do it with my own saliva

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AscendenceImminent
Thats the easiest way to fuck a girl on a date bro. Just say Oh I trained as a massage therapist btw and they will say "Oh wow really ???" And u say yah u want me to give u a massage? Then u just rub their back, then make ur way to their ass and then their pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Ritalincel and rawdogprince
i had a phantasy that me and my crush were stuck on a deserted island and we had no toilet paper so we had to lick eachother's buttholes clean
Thats the easiest way to fuck a girl on a date bro. Just say Oh I trained as a massage therapist btw and they will say "Oh wow really ???" And u say yah u want me to give u a massage? Then u just rub their back, then make ur way to their ass and then their pussy
where can i learn massage therapy?

Oiling up a big ol' pair of titties hnnnnngggggggg

i had a phantasy that me and my crush were stuck on a deserted island and we had no toilet paper so we had to lick eachother's buttholes clean

where can i learn massage therapy?
U dont lol just say u know it for an excuse to get her naked and massage them cheeks

Depends on the size of the ass. If it's a big plump ass I'll do it, if it's a hardened stiff ass no

And you both kiss with that mouth

Yes a lot of times

Like on a beach for example.

Let's say you're on a school trip with your class and this one girl tells you 'hey anon can you help me oil up'? and you go and oil up her back and her phat ass, i always had this fantasy.
I want a hot naked girl and want to massage her