have you ever witnessed someone looksminning?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
tbh my cousin looked like a fucking slayer at 15/16 and now hes a fat fuck at 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Everytime i see a nigga smoking that cigarette shit hes looksminning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Arkantos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
I do catering for a large company, and its so fun constantly feeding high strength crappy beer into the mouths of early 20 year olds. So satisfying looksminning other people, i smile as i hand them the beer cos i know its gonna make em look worse

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Butthurt Dweller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person
My old 6 ft 3 slayer friend became acne.Suddenly no girl wanted to be with him and everyone calls him ugly.Sucks for him.
He used to always laugh about my pimples.Well now i dont have any and he has a face riddled with acne scars.Over for this bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
My old 6 ft 3 slayer friend became acne.Suddenly no girl wanted to be with him and everyone calls him ugly.Sucks for him.
He used to always laugh about my pimples.Well now i dont have any and he has a face riddled with acne scars.Over for this bitch
When I've been having severe acne my eyes saved me a lot. I still saw how girls stare at me from time to time, even if just out of curiosity (maybe having not noticed acne JFL).

And phaggadz say "eyes < jaw bro"

When I've been having severe acne my eyes saved me a lot. I still saw how girls stare at me from time to time, even if just out of curiosity (maybe having not noticed acne JFL).

And phaggadz say "eyes < jaw bro"
It really depends.But I would say eyes more important.Because Good eye area cant look weird.
But Jaw can.So eye area it is.Also you look into someones eyes and not their jaw

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
It really depends.But I would say eyes more important.Because Good eye area cant look weird.
But Jaw can.So eye area it is.Also you look into someones eyes and not their jaw
I usually say
bad jaw failos more than bad eyes
and good jaw halos less than good eyes

I do catering for a large company, and its so fun constantly feeding high strength crappy beer into the mouths of early 20 year olds. So satisfying looksminning other people, i smile as i hand them the beer cos i know its gonna make em look worse
dark triad schadenfreude slayer personality

They're living their life and having fun.

I hope you're not an incel thinking that having better collagen than these kids in 10 years is going to give you some feeling of redemption, because it won't.

They're living their life and having fun.

I hope you're not an incel thinking that having better collagen than these kids in 10 years is going to give you some feeling of redemption, because it won't.
Some people are just incapable of sarcasm

My little brother went from high T kid to a soy consuming gay boy thats skinny af. I mog him into oblivion now he’s shorter than me

Some people are just incapable of sarcasm
Obviously it's sarcasm. The point is it's stupid to not drink beer at parties and minimize your fun when you're 20 cuz "muh looksmin".

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Zeta ascended

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Acne ruins high school for so many guys

Almost every guy from HS looksmined tbh

Myself sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back