I hate how gymcelling has gotten mainstream

Zyzz was a literal massive meme
in my final school years, that's like 2011-2012, so, it's been a long time. Also, since about 2012, local fitness influencets became popular and many students watcher and followed their training programs. Permaroiders and fitness freaks also boomed by that time here.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and looksmaxxing223
obvoiusly ur not seeing gymcels, theyre too busy pinning roids up they ass or preparing their food :forcedsmile:

Yeah the average guy does not have anywhere near the discipline to successfully looksmax. They may talk like it but people who can be bothered to spend 4-5 hours a day on training and beauty routines plus shove needles in themselves are quite rare. For many people it’s simply impossible and for most it requires too much sacrifice.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
in my final school years, that's like 2011-2012, so, it's been a long time. Also, since about 2012, local fitness influencets became popular and many students watcher and followed their training programs. Permaroiders and fitness freaks also boomed by that time here.
is this you now, since you were in hs in 2012?

I’ve said this before, but just because everyone claims they “work out” doesn’t mean everyone looks good. Most guys train like shit, eat like shit, and stay small. You can easily surpass the average guy’s physique if you learn how to train hard and commit to eating enough protein/calories

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I’ve said this before, but just because everyone claims they “work out” doesn’t mean everyone looks good. Most guys train like shit, eat like shit, and stay small. You can easily surpass the average guy’s physique if you learn how to train hard and commit to eating enough protein/calories
Nah, muscles is cope tbh, doesnt add points to your smv at all

Nah, muscles is cope tbh, doesnt add points to your smv at all
Yeah it does. Have you actually worked out consistently and put some mass on? The amount of female attention I get is night and day compared to before I started working out. Of course I also improved my face but I’m positive that having a big frame and muscles makes you more attractive to women. I’ve had a couple of drunk girls feeling my shoulders and triceps :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it does. Have you actually worked out consistently and put some mass on? The amount of female attention I get is night and day compared to before I started working out. Of course I also improved my face but I’m positive that having a big frame and muscles makes you more attractive to women. I’ve had a couple of drunk girls feeling my shoulders and triceps :ROFLMAO:
Yes i worked out for 2 years and got nothing out of it, but thats maybe because my height is subpar, if you're 5'10+ and average looking don't bother saying it does anything, it's a bonus

Amnesia must be in coffin then by being 37yo.
Orc is also older than me. Granddads.org
@Amnesia brutal larper detected, i thought you looked like your pfp not some old ass nigga