Have you guys ever been sitting with your family and you notice that they all have the same failos as you

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Just sitting at dinner with my family right now as I browse this site and I look up to notice that they all have death tier under eye support just like me, as well as very bloated faces just like me, genetics are a powerful thing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: h111, Amnesia, Vermilioncore and 3 others
my younger brother mogs me hard

i get told by people frequently that i look nothing like him

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
44A0769B 05B9 4DDA B2BA F7C93509EBD0

Yea my dad sent me this photo

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23
  • +1
Reactions: Pei
Just sitting at dinner with my family right now as I browse this site and I look up to notice that they all have death tier under eye support just like me, as well as very bloated faces just like me, genetics are a powerful thing.
I'm basically the 1:1 alibaba replica of my dad bonewise and regarding some other features.
Same asymmetries, same ears, same droopy nose, same gonial angle, it's crazy.

Meanwhile I got the same narrow lips my mum has and the cherry on top is -1% forward growth.

The result of these specific genetics combined is a depressed .org rotter who looks forward to get his kidney stolen in Turkey during a Giant Implants surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
my younger brother mogs me hard

i get told by people frequently that i look nothing like him
Literally was just about to write the same

My brothers looks nothing like me, he has brown eyes plus brown hair is tanned aka he looks italian meanwhile i have blonde hair, blue eyes and i look nordic.
thats what i dislike about being european that family can look nothing a like. Family should look the same, it is better for the bond and chemistry

• +1
Reactions: horizon