Have you guys lost your fucking mind?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Taking jewish pills like ozempic? eating tapeworm? jsut to lose some fucking weight?
You wouldn't be a fat fuck if you ate proper food, it's almost impossible to over-eat if you eat real food.
Here is the real food pyramid, if you're eating stuff not on here, you're fucked you fucking cuck.

BOYCOTT GOYSLOP
This is the first step, once you have been eating proper food fit for a human for atleast a few months, then you can go a step further and look into an even more advanced food pyramid than this, a nutrient-dense diet is what you should be aiming for. Carnivore only or vegan only, all that shit is retarded. You need a mixture.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, isis_Bleach, noodlelover and 1 other person
It's very interesting that eggs are bigger than "Meat & Fish". Possible we should be eating more eggs than other meats, because of the nutrient profile of eggs.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
"Just be in the middle cause i cant make a dietary conclusion bro"

• +1
It's very interesting that eggs are bigger than "Meat & Fish". Possible we should be eating more eggs than other meats, because of the nutrient profile of eggs.
I oftentimes eat more eggs than all meats combined

• +1
"Just be in the middle cause i cant make a dietary conclusion bro"
Not falling for your "DUDE WE'RE CARNIVORES HAHA" OR VEGAN MEMES.
Eat stuff on that pyramid and you will be more than fine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231
Bhai I eat goyslop sometimes it's highly estrogenic meaning more growth balance is key

Eggs are a superfood, my only concern is that although you can buy free-range organic eggs, the chickens laying those eggs are not being fed proper animal feed and are being injected. If i didn't live in a cucked country, i'd have my own chickens giving me the healthiest organic eggs.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Bhai I eat goyslop and it's highly estrogenic meaning more growth
Yh i get it, all the mcdonalds eating zoomers are 6 feet tall, eating the hormone-juiced fake "meat".
Still not good though, fucks your endocrine system up.

• +1
Not falling for your "DUDE WE'RE CARNIVORES HAHA" OR VEGAN MEMES.
Eat stuff on that pyramid and you will be more than fine.
You wont develop any nutrient deficiencies on a carni diet but u will on a vegan diet

Yes I did lost my mind

You wont develop any nutrient deficiencies on a carni diet but u will on a vegan diet
well good thing i'm not advocating for a vegan diet. I'm also not advocating for a carni diet, i don't believe it's necessary. Eating a lot of meat is fine but only meat is just not necessary from my point of view. Carni shills always like to claim everything but meat is harmful or does nothing for humans but it simply isn't true.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, cooldude1231 and looksmaxxing223
well good thing i'm not advocating for a vegan diet. I'm also not advocating for a carni diet, i don't believe it's necessary. Eating a lot of meat is fine but only meat is just not necessary from my point of view. Carni shills always like to claim everything but meat is harmful or does nothing for humans but it simply isn't true.
I dont think u need to eat only meat its just veggies and grains are pointless

Yh i get it, all the mcdonalds eating zoomers are 6 feet tall, eating the hormone-juiced fake "meat".
Still not good though, fucks your endocrine system up.
Yh once I'm done with puberty I'll probably switch over to a much cleaner diet with minimal junk food.

Processed meat, smoked meat, grilled meat, and fried meat has carcinogens. So you have to cook it correctly or eat it raw.

• +1
Retards here talk about "our ancestors ate only raw meat"

No nigga, they hunted for meat and women gathered fruits and vegetables

btw, by retards I'm talking specifically about @Never Get Up and his crew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and looksmaxxing223
but goyslop is so tasty nigger I love croissants I cant stop eating them nigga

• Love it