have you guys noticed how hot pockets dont have the little sleeve anymore

chudlite

chudlite

i forgive enriquecel
i think this says alot about the economic state of the world, it is so over i dont even want to eat this shit anymore i want to stockpile it for when the world ends and i have to survive by eating canned food and jerking off since ill kill all women on sight in a apocalyptic situation

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, KaisenMaxxer, Imretarded? and 8 others
i think this says alot about the economic state of the world, it is so over i dont even want to eat this shit anymore i want to stockpile it for when the world ends and i have to survive by eating canned food and jerking off since ill kill all women on sight in a apocalyptic situation
Yea they said it’s for the environment or some lame ass shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and lemonnz
Never had one 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Why kill all women?
You can take them on dates with you and maybe you'll get lucky

Why kill all women?
You can take them on dates with you and maybe you'll get lucky
no bhai i said only in apocalyptic situation unfortunately i am attracted to foids and lust after them but if the apocalypse happened id kill all foids on sight cuz they always ruin everything

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded? and greycel
tf Is a hot pocket

So the Jews have their greasy fingers in hot pocket industry now? Circumsizing our favorite dinner time treat? They really are everywhere.

No because I don’t eat the goyslop

No because I don’t eat the goyslop
yo bro i have bulimia its the best way to stay lean i just eat the goyslop and throw it up after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and ey88
So the Jews have their greasy fingers in hot pocket industry now? Circumsizing our favorite dinner time treat? They really are everywhere.
how are u getting heterochromia by january

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
symptom of declining iq and dei. what really happened was they were no longer able to maintain those fabricators because the boomers who knew how all retired, and the new low iq help not only didn't know how, they kept getting stuck inside those machines so they had to finally remove them for liability reasons

having experienced the wonders of a white world and now being forced live in a brown one is all so tiresome. in a way i envy gen aleph because they never got to know what living in high iq white society was like. all they know is dei and browns