Have you guys tried ketamine

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I wanna overdose on an opioid tbh, fentanyl or ketamine either one I heard its good as fuck before you die at least you dont feel pain like roping

Don’t do that dumbass. If it is the case that this is an attention seeking thread, then I truly pity you.

Don’t do that dumbass. If it is the case that this is an attention seeking thread, then I truly pity you.
I bet I'll see jesus if I try high doses

I wanna overdose on an opioid tbh, fentanyl or ketamine either one I heard its good as fuck before you die at least you dont feel pain like roping
do it no balls , also if you wanna overdose mix shit.

"attention seeking" dumb nigga this website is for incels to vent about their life, im not venting im asking who tried it for experience

do it no balls , also if you wanna overdose mix shit.
i want to overdose progressively, dont want just one day to die i want a few days to experience it

recommendations tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38494
i want to overdose progressively, dont want just one day to die i want a few days to experience it

recommendations tho?
i would never recommend such shit man, i don’t want to interact with one’s way to die. I really hope you are attention seeking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back