Have you listened to this old Plato interview about facial structure?

T

thetaflow

Iron
This is the guy who was promoting face pulling with a hockey helmet:

His site is down, but I was able to access it through wayback machine. It's got an interesting interview on there, that I haven't listened to before.

Here:
They discuss facial structure, and how it affects every facet of life - from health and aesthetics, to personality, to energetic aspects.

Worth a listen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, coolguy1 and Allez
the facepuller made of a hockey helmet attatched to an orthodontic appliance inside the mouth does not work.
There are many reasons for this, let me quote some:

> it is well known in dentistry that orthodontic facemasks do not work in adults (unless you wear them 24 hours a day)
> even if you are 14 years old and can benefit from facepullers, you cannot pull upward but only frontally and this is not optimal for facial forward growth
> you will experience plenty of saliva coming out your mouth and terrible pain

Thanks for this, very interesting podcast

• +1
Reactions: thetaflow
the facepuller made of a hockey helmet attatched to an orthodontic appliance inside the mouth does not work.

> it is well known in dentistry that orthodontic facemasks do not work in adults (unless you wear them 24 hours a day)
> even if you are 14 years old and can benefit from facepullers, you cannot pull upward but only frontally and this is not optimal for facial forward growth
but it still works? who cares about wearing it 24/7 if it means you wouldn't need a bimax or worse

I'll give it a listen. But what a shit website layout.

• +1
Reactions: thetaflow
but it still works? who cares about wearing it 24/7 if it means you wouldn't need a bimax or worse
Right, post bimax recovery cannot be worse than this.

What the fuck :lul:. Imagine coping with this shit instead of just getting bimax

Your first 2 points are arguable, but I'm not even sure how you came up with the last one lol

What the fuck :lul:. Imagine coping with this shit instead of just getting bimax
Doesn't solve cranial strain - to through all the risk just to keep your compressed sphenoid and underactive pituitary lol.

theres a channel called bestfaceforward, the guy is doing every shit possible for the last 10 years and his face didnt change a single bit, is kinda sad. Now hes in this thumb pulling stuff, i will wait 1 year to see if he got any results lol. Theres the mewing.world on instagram who also promotes this (Lilia knows a lot its actually impressive, but i dont know if its true).

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
theres a channel called bestfaceforward, the guy is doing every shit possible for the last 10 years and his face didnt change a single bit, is kinda sad. Now hes in this thumb pulling stuff, i will wait 1 year to see if he got any results lol. Theres the mewing.world on instagram who also promotes this (Lilia knows a lot its actually impressive, but i dont know if its true).
He didn't get any results in 10 years because the only way to get permanent results is with invasive surgery.

Invasive surgery costs a lot of money and most people don't have a lot of money.

These 'techniques' are nothing but desperate cargo-culting copes for hopeless people with no money who want to emulate the results of an expensive surgery without spending a single cent.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Fucking retard, I thought this was about the philosopher Plato

He didn't get any results in 10 years because the only way to get permanent results is with invasive surgery.

Invasive surgery costs a lot of money and most people don't have a lot of money.

These 'techniques' are nothing but desperate cargo-culting copes for hopeless people with no money who want to emulate the results of an expensive surgery without spending a single cent.
its not about money, in my case its because its invasive and therefore risky.