have your parents ever cock blocked you?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Year is 2013, I am 18 and in the last year of HS.

I had gotten my drivers license shortly before (knew how to drive since 14 as my dad taught me) but the issue was that obviously as a 18 yo Highschooler I did not own a car.

At the time, my mom had a 1990 Mx5 Miata, you know the silly car with its headlights that can pop out from the engine block.

She let me take it out occasionally, but she was very strict with it, and I was not allowed to take it to school (I used the bus like a peasant despite literally being able to drive)

I realized that most people around me were in the process of getting their licenses, and I knew I had to be the first kid with the car at the time to get my dick wet so I had the inklings of a plan.

One morning, before leaving, I simply pocketed the keys. No suspicion, it was 7 something in the morning and I pretty much just hijacked the car and drove to school.

Day went by, school ended, people were at the front gate, I walk out and take the keys out, unlock the Miata as it’s headlights pop out of the engine block…

Girls obviously mirin, they talk to me about it. Then one girl asks me if I can drop her off and I say sure so we head out

Obviously different plans get arranged to we first go to some cafe to eat then decide to head for a club as it gets darker

stuffs good, at the club, few drinks in, I’m literally joyous because I’m certain I’m gonna get my dick wet before the night ends

then I head out of the club to smoke a cigarette, tell her I’ll be back in minute but when I’m outside I see a bunch of police officers around the Miata as they are bringing a towtruck

I approach them asking what’s the occasion and say that it’s my car (as I show the keys) then they tell me that this car was reported stolen by its owner and I just outed myself as I stole it

Around now she also gets out to check on me and sees me with officers and the car getting towed, not only that since they think I stole the car I’m also detained and taken to a nearby station

And there I wait for a bit then my mom shows up and there’s some surprise obviously but turns out when my mom couldn’t find her keys and her car she reported it as stolen and the police spent the day looking for it (the town I’m from is not too big)

The miscommunication was handled and I went back home but basically the entire flow of the night was ruined jfl

and not only that she saw the entire thing too so I’m pretty sure she outed me to her friends as some sorta car thief who got arrested or something we never talked after that night

Have your parents ever cockblocked you like this? Share your ragefuel stories

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, tasmanian devil, goldpill and 2 others
inb4 YTA 🤓

My parents cock blocked me when we had to move away

I had gotten my drivers license shortly before (knew how to drive since 14 as my dad taught me) but the issue was that obviously as a 18 yo Highschooler I did not own a car.

At the time, my mom had a 1990 Mx5 Miata, you know the silly car with its headlights that can pop out from the engine block.

She let me take it out occasionally, but she was very strict with it, and I was not allowed to take it to school (I used the bus like a peasant despite literally being able to drive)

I realized that most people around me were in the process of getting their licenses, and I knew I had to be the first kid with the car at the time to get my dick wet so I had the inklings of a plan.

One morning, before leaving, I simply pocketed the keys. No suspicion, it was 7 something in the morning and I pretty much just hijacked the car and drove to school.

Day went by, school ended, people were at the front gate, I walk out and take the keys out, unlock the Miata as it’s headlights pop out of the engine block…

Girls obviously mirin, they talk to me about it. Then one girl asks me if I can drop her off and I say sure so we head out

Obviously different plans get arranged to we first go to some cafe to eat then decide to head for a club as it gets darker

stuffs good, at the club, few drinks in, I’m literally joyous because I’m certain I’m gonna get my dick wet before the night ends

then I head out of the club to smoke a cigarette, tell her I’ll be back in minute but when I’m outside I see a bunch of police officers around the Miata as they are bringing a towtruck

I approach them asking what’s the occasion and say that it’s my car (as I show the keys) then they tell me that this car was reported stolen by its owner and I just outed myself as I stole it

Around now she also gets out to check on me and sees me with officers and the car getting towed, not only that since they think I stole the car I’m also detained and taken to a nearby station

And there I wait for a bit then my mom shows up and there’s some surprise obviously but turns out when my mom couldn’t find her keys and her car she reported it as stolen and the police spent the day looking for it (the town I’m from is not too big)

The miscommunication was handled and I went back home but basically the entire flow of the night was ruined jfl

and not only that she saw the entire thing too so I’m pretty sure she outed me to her friends as some sorta car thief who got arrested or something we never talked after that night

Could’ve been worse

My mom cock blocked me from a lightskin htb long ago.

parents cockblock is the worst. They’re supposed to be on your side. I rather get switch on by my homies in front of the baddies, where they force me to say im a bitch at gun point while they record in a iPhone 15 pro max 1tb

She exposed you as a dark triad thugmaxxer

Cock blocks me

Parents cockblocked and even friendblocked me my whole life now I have autism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars and chadpreetsingh
They tried to cockblock me so much i moved out of their house. Religious parents would rather have their son be a miserable rotter than see him get some regular pussy. It's funny how they expect their kids to have families when they completely cuck their sons from birth

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and antisocialschizoGOD
holy shit, 28-29 year oldcel

mirin

yes, by ruining my teen years

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and antisocialschizoGOD
My mom wants me to be incel. She just goes weird even if im otp with a female

Mum didn’t transfer money to my account so I couldn’t Uber to fuck 6’2 MTB

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04