Rejected by girl I have been talking to for 6 months after asking her to prom

vinnychase

vinnychase

Iron
I was never meant to be a normie. half a year down the fucking drain, even bought her valentines gifts that were like over ~$100. she doesn't even have any excuse for not going other than just not wanting to go with me. she doesn't go to my school and is a year younger so its not like she would be going with anyone else either, she just literally could not even consider the idea of going to prom with a radioactive loser like myself. time to wrap my car around a tree.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Chadeep, KpopmaxxingGuy and 6 others
I was never meant to be a normie. half a year down the fucking drain, even bought her valentines gifts that were like over ~$100. she doesn't even have any excuse for not going other than just not wanting to go with me. she doesn't go to my school and is a year younger so its not like she would be going with anyone else either, she just literally could not even consider the idea of going to prom with a radioactive loser like myself. time to wrap my car around a tree.
Brutal

Bro you're a massive simp jesus. Just ask her out to do something instead of spending half a god damn year chit chatting. And no gifts before you have an official relationship

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
Bro you're a massive simp jesus. Just ask her out to do something instead of spending half a god damn year chit chatting. And no gifts before you have an official relationship
rip😓

Only invite to prom girls you already banged....

She rejected you at first sight

So you spent 6 months buying her expensive ass gifts without her even dating you?
Yeah I can see why she didn't want to be seen in public with you

Sorry to hear, but fuck why would you spend money on a bitch before she even gives you a kiss at least, there’s a guy in my class who I shit you not had spent £700 on a pajeeta and she left him for some bbc, I stg I’m not making this up, he’s also a massive christcuck now

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Sorry to hear, but fuck why would you spend money on a bitch before she even gives you a kiss at least, there’s a guy in my class who I shit you not had spent £700 on a pajeeta and she left him for some bbc, I stg I’m not making this up, he’s also a massive christcuck now
Religionmaxxing JFL. It's one of the more socially accepted copes. Who cares if you're a virgin if you're waiting for muh marriage.

:forcedsmile: The life of the simp. Which is more sad, being one or watching one? :lul:

:forcedsmile: The life of the simp. Which is more sad, being one or watching one? :lul:
watching one, at least you won't be broke spending it all on some bitch that doesn't love you back, you can get Lefort 4 or some shit instead :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff