Haven't grown in over a year, late bloomer or is this my final height

Economical

Economical

Silver
I'm 17 and 5 months old and 5'5 . January 2022 I measured my height I was 16 years and 3 months yet I was also 5'5. My dad is 5'9 and mum 5'2. Always been a late bloomer, getting my first proper growthspurt at 15 but you'd think i'd grow atleast an inch from 16 to 17 lol. So my question is do you think im done growing?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I'm 17 and 5 months old and 5'5 . January 2022 I measured my height I was 16 years and 3 months yet I was also 5'5. My dad is 5'9 and mum 5'2. Always been a late bloomer, getting my first proper growthspurt at 15 but you'd think i'd grow atleast an inch from 16 to 17 lol. So my question is do you think im done growing?
probably done growing, tbh.
I was done growing in height at 17 also.
Muh brother though, kept adding till like 21 years of age. Muh other borther also quit growing at like 17.
Probably most stop growing in heigth around 17/18.

Most growth

Muh brother though, kept adding till like 21 years of age. Muh other borther also quit growing at like 17.
damn that sucks guess ill have to heightfraud to 6ft

View attachment 2107086
Same its all luck my brother grew till 20 and i think i am too

Not if u use hgh

its possbile for Short term if its not 6ft exact its quite close, would be impossible for a long term relationship
brev, how motherfucking funny are the shoes gonna look, and out of proportions. when a dude adds like 6 inches with shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
any safer alternatives?
Mk + aromasin. When using height drugs always take aromasin so plates don't close. Youll only grow about a inch a year, but with hgh you can grow about 9 cm (3.5 inches) a year

Mk + aromasin. When using height drugs always take aromasin so plates don't close. Youll only grow about a inch a year, but with hgh you can grow about 9 cm (3.5 inches) a year
how can i get MK, none of my friends are dealers so its a bit tough

bro get out of this site. U seem to not be affected by ur height that much but u r going to rope if u stay here hearing about height all the time

bro get out of this site. U seem to not be affected by ur height that much but u r going to rope if u stay here hearing about height all the time
yeah i mean, if you do have a good face and a decent physique it is possible to loose your virginity, im not that affected but i'd like to see what others think.

yea ur most likely done growing sadly but just save up for LL when u get older

If you haven’t grown in a year, your plates are most likely closed. Might get a cm or 2 over the next few years. But don’t expect to exceed 5’6. You got your mother’s height genes unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Economical
I also got my growth spurt at 16, and while it came pretty late, it came fast. I grew up almost a foot in less than a year. Growth spurts in males generally happens in a relatively small time frame compared to females.

It all depends on your dimorphic traits whether you are not in puberty or not. Do you experience hair loss? Can you grow facial hair? Do you have a micro penis?

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
I also got my growth spurt at 16, and while it came pretty late, it came fast. I grew up almost a foot in less than a year. Growth spurts in males generally happens in a relatively small time frame compared to females.

It all depends on your dimorphic traits whether you are not in puberty or not. Do you experience hair loss? Can you grow facial hair? Do you have a micro penis?
1 foot in 1 year ?? That sounds as a larp tbh
Btw if it did happened didn't your body got a fuck ton of stretchmarks
I have got severe stretchmarks at shoulders from my growth spurt at 13-14

hair is fine and yes i can grow facial hair, larger than average penis size i wish god gave me those extra inches somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
1 foot in 1 year ?? That sounds as a larp tbh
Btw if it did happened didn't your body got a fuck ton of stretchmarks
I have got severe stretchmarks at shoulders from my growth spurt at 13-14
Not a foot. 8 inches. 5'7 to 6'3. And no, the only stretch marks I have are on my knees and ass and they are minor at worst.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Did u grow bro in the same situation