Having a beer

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881
t6n6hBM.jpg



Being rejected 2074 times on plentyoffish doesn't seem so bad after a few beers :feelsokman:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5057, Deleted member 6427, JackSparrow and 3 others
Mirin' my new avi brah?
928812BA F891 4C05 9924 704882AC6E8A
 
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
I don't drink beer at home tbh
 
Looksminning even more i see
 
t6n6hBM.jpg



Being rejected 2074 times on plentyoffish doesn't seem so bad after a few beers :feelsokman:
Just make sure you don't drink 8 cans of these again, like last time.
 
Haven't had a beer in weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
tbh rejection is the worst. Just don't turn into an alcoholic bro, I enjoy your posts too much for you to succumb to evils like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Chadlitecel, Magnesium and 1 other person
Get a hair system tho
A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 4430
Fuck you cuck
 
I'll never be an alcoholic I'm not genetically dispositioned to addiction, be it booze, tobacco or drugs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
everything that's good ends up harming you
EBEAC6C1 E368 47E6 B42B 46BDDCCDE7BD

fuck this gay earth
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
10
Views
75
Leo
Leo
tripletungsahur67
Replies
5
Views
53
xanlack
xanlack
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
21
Views
75
bnugly
bnugly
Meteor21
Replies
4
Views
46
fallendown
fallendown
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
51
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top