Having a debate with normies about 'colourism' on black women and why it exists in YouTube comments

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
So this YouTuber made the argument in this video that colourism doesn't really exist and rather that it is just the privilege of 'pretty girls' that does and that most chocolate dark skin black girls are fat and aggressive.

So what he does is he puts a picture of a slightly fat black girl that is kinda unattractive and next to her an attractive black girl.

8eb03b5e9cc29973bb76eba80cfc792b.png

My argument of course was Black women are just less attractive on average for two reasons:

1) They carry more masculine features by default. So their phenotype.
2) We innately as humans associate 'pretty' as being something that shines and something that shines isn't pitch black

There is also another reason and that's that makeup doesn't work on pitch-black skin, but anyway.........

So here I made the comment on YouTube which I will down below along with the replies that I were given by people in complete denial and telling me that it was all social engineering etc etc and what not:

20c6b8dff3d1c0977c6e3bd1d6a7fd33

The responses:
60e0ebc39864ce6a0f0bae94259dc8e8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kmscurry, SplendidChap and 18 others
486fe17708695c0931ae0c49a4a1538e

F259993488863759eb2ecbdc4799d8d0

2f7313025f180b77832630c4abff6b31

0d1c9b99e435b45ad76a8232a06ba656

8373e4cae1a99751d065a4547429fb77

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SplendidChap, Landorus, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
So this YouTuber made the argument in this video that colourism doesn't really exist and rather that it is just the privilege of 'pretty girls' that does and that most chocolate dark skin black girls are fat and aggressive.

So what he does is he puts a picture of a slightly fat black girl that is kinda unattractive and next to her an attractive black girl.

8eb03b5e9cc29973bb76eba80cfc792b.png

My argument of course was Black women are just less attractive on average for two reasons:

1) They carry more masculine features by default. So their phenotype.
2) We innately as humans associate 'pretty' as being something that shines and something that shines isn't pitch black

There is also another reason and that's that makeup doesn't work on pitch-black skin, but anyway.........

So here I made the comment on YouTube which I will down below along with the replies that I were given by people in complete denial and telling me that it was all social engineering etc etc and what not:

View attachment 1521885

The responses:
View attachment 1521887

Why are you writing essays on Youtube comment sections?
Why are you writing essays on an internet forum for the mentally insane?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Truecel14, Deleted member 3946 and 16 others
Black women are too far from Eurocentric beauty standards, women NEED to be light skinned but men don’t, many male sex symbols are dark skinned but for women it’s usually light skinned ones

on top of that, around 80% of black women are overweight so their smv goes way down

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AlexanderTheGreat11, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 9 others
even without masculine features i dont find them attractive.

they can be pretty (like the right girl in the picture) and i can acknowledge that, but i could never be attracted to them.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, seimakkak, Preoximerianas and 4 others
tldr summarize it in one word nigga

Read Colt Cabana GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16970 and OrientalSlayer

• JFL
Reactions: speed700, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 16801
Ur wasting your time dude, All this high iq debating will do nothing to change their minds, People like us can forget about our ego and understand true human nature because we leave our minds open to all ideas these people don't and they will cope with anything they get their hands on

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Black women are too far from Eurocentric beauty standards, women NEED to be light skinned but men don’t, many male sex symbols are dark skinned but for women it’s usually light skinned ones

on top of that, around 80% of black women are overweight so their smv goes way down

So you agree with them by using the term Eurocentric, that this is social conditioning that has made us all feel more attractive to white women?

Not that our primal instincts as men just find white women more attractive as they have objectively better features and more feminine facia structures.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Ur wasting your time dude, All this high iq debating will do nothing to change their minds, People like us can forget about our ego and understand true human nature because we leave our minds open to all ideas these people don't and they will cope with anything they get their hands on

They care too much about how they appear and sound. All desperately trying to be as 'normal' as possible. Believing there is a fair and equal way of seeing this lol.

When there isn't. Humans are not made equal. I have a 5 inch dick, that Jamaican down the road has an 8 incher. I can never please a woman like he can, no-matter my effort levels, fitness and technique..... using my cock vs him using his. That's not fair, but that's life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 17217 and 3 others
darkskin woman > lightstkin
south sudan women fog:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and datboijj
Good points made tbh can’t fault the arguments made but tbh the average women of any race isn’t all that attractive it is just as men we have lower standards then women .

an average black Wonne can still be seen as attractive though as they do bodymog other races

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
They care too much about how they appear and sound. All desperately trying to be as 'normal' as possible. Believing there is a fair and equal way of seeing this lol.

When there isn't. Humans are not made equal. I have a 5 inch dick, that Jamaican down the road has an 8 incher. I can never please a woman like he can, no-matter my effort levels, fitness and technique..... using my cock vs him using his. That's not fair, but that's life.
Very true you can cope with all of your power but genetics and your childhood will never change and the coping will be a way to save the ego from realizing that they have nothing of value to offer to the opposite sex

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and MakinItHappenReturn
Good points made tbh can’t fault the arguments made but tbh the average women of any race isn’t all that attractive it is just as men we have lower standards then women .

an average black Wonne can still be seen as attractive though as they do bodymog other races

Most men find average women attractive.

We have more testosterone. We have a billion sperm cells. We by nature don't ask for much.

Average girls of other races are more attractive of average girls of black races.

But even if your point were true and we as men do lower our standards, then imagine lowering yourself for a black average woman that is far less attractive than other average women? This is the point and why they gain the least traction on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Black features aren't masculine just less aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and goat2x
"Beauty standard in western europe was tall dark skin women back then" :soy::soy:

we wuz kangz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Darkthrone, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
"Beauty standard in western europe was tall dark skin women back then" :soy::soy:

we wuz kangz
There are blacks that actually think that ancient Romans and Greeks were black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and goat2x

@Blackgymmax disagrees

Why is the African nose wide af? Why is the african nose so wide that the nostrils are wide enough for an ant's nest?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
If you start a YouTube channel, you should have a debate with me on height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16771, UglyGod360, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
tall dark and handsome literally means med and its just a movie type thing

the same prince pheno can be said about blondes ngl

when tall dark handsome was created blacks were displayed as literal monkeys in the movies and im being honest

very black skin is just ugly, no way around it, even back then the mediavel times when someone met a black they desrcibed him as some one inferior, look at the arabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15004, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
Most men find average women attractive.

We have more testosterone. We have a billion sperm cells. We by nature don't ask for much.

Average girls of other races are more attractive of average girls of black races.

But even if your point were true and we as men do lower our standards, then imagine lowering yourself for a black average woman that is far less attractive than other average women? This is the point and why they gain the least traction on dating apps.
Less attractive then the average white women yes but honestly black women mog Asian and Indian women by far.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
also fucking negroid femoids have the highest estrogen compared to other races jfl

its all about loox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and gamma
@Rift sheboon tax

• +1
Reactions: Rift
should’ve just said “90% of black people have shotgun noses and small feminine noses are an attractive feature”. either way there’s no point in arguing in youtube comments u are making 0 difference in the world. they’re not gonna be like “good point. didn’t think of the fact black people have shotgun noses. colorism debunked, thanks for changing my mind.” :feelshah::feelshah:

tldr they don’t care abt ur shitty essays

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
daily reminder that white girls tan to look black
D25fd142354076c33351f2caa219eefe
A6dfadad7b0a4716d14c69f98fae7d5b

needs a few tan sessions to achieve perfect color

• JFL
Reactions: seimakkak, Deleted member 10652, AscendingHero and 4 others
@Blackgymmax disagrees

Why is the African nose wide af? Why is the african nose so wide that the nostrils are wide enough for an ant's nest?
Ofc black men hate black women, his opinion doesn't matter

African nose is wide but not prominent
Long prominent noses are even more masculine (but not aesthetic as well)

Ofc black men hate black women, his opinion doesn't matter

African nose is wide but not prominent
Long prominent noses are even more masculine (but not aesthetic as well)

He had a nose job. That's my point.

Women with that wide nose are not feminine or aesthetic.

So you agree with them by using the term Eurocentric, that this is social conditioning that has made us all feel more attractive to white women?

Not that our primal instincts as men just find white women more attractive as they have objectively better features and more feminine facia structures.
No I don’t think it’s conditioning I think deep down we are more attracted to light skinned and light featured women cause of evolution but society knows this so it puts forwards light skinned women cause it knows we are more attracted to them

the media tries to push some black females like zendaya but that is social conditioning, men realize that white women and light looks are superior on females

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
should’ve just said “90% of black people have shotgun noses and small feminine noses are an attractive feature”. either way there’s no point in arguing in youtube comments u are making 0 difference in the world. they’re not gonna be like “good point. didn’t think of the fact black people have shotgun noses. colorism debunked, thanks for changing my mind.” :feelshah::feelshah:

tldr they don’t care abt ur shitty essays

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :ROFLMAO:

This is a former Lookism user. Love it. So based. So sigma and cool.

No I don’t think it’s conditioning I think deep down we are more attracted to light skinned and light featured women cause of evolution but society knows this so it puts forwards light skinned women cause it knows we are more attracted to them

the media tries to push some black females like zendaya but that is social conditioning, men realize that white women and light looks are superior on females

I am gonna copy and paste both these mini-paragraphs in my next post. Beautifully articulated.

• Love it
Reactions: Scammer
Less attractive then the average white women yes but honestly black women mog Asian and Indian women by far.

The average black girl is more attractive than the average Asian girl? Are you stupid? Lmao

Asian girls are preferred by the vast majority of men who are bright and intelligent, because they are super feminine and super feminine. Esp if they weren't brought up in the west.

Indian girls also mog black girls ON AVERAGE, but not by as much as Asian girls.

Asian phenotype is feminine. Super feminine, so it is only the Asian men who suffer. You should know this bro. It's cute on an Asian woman.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Scammer and goat2x
It's because they have black skin: darkskin = only bad attributes.

Medias are pushing black men and putting down black women, they are under represented compared to black men
Zendaya is only half black. Same for Halle Berry, Beyoncè, Lisa Bonet etc, all mulattas
Few darkskin black women in medias, very few, you can't say they are pushed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, khvirgin and datboijj
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

black woman have thicker asses and thighs tho, doesnt this make up for smv loss by masc features

Medias are pushing black men and putting down black women, they are under represented compared to black men
Zendaya is only half black. Same for Halle Berry, Beyoncè, Lisa Bonet etc, all mulattas
Few darkskin black women in medias, very few, you can't say they are pushed
True but those half black women are still not the conventional light skinned white woman with light coloring, they’ve been pushing women like those u mentioned and even disgusting sheeboons like Megan thee stallion for decades just like they’re also pushing ethnic men in the media

the problem with their agenda is that normal men aren’t getting brainwashed into liking the darker women cause our innate attraction for light women surpasses the ability of the media

black woman have thicker asses and thighs tho, doesnt this make up for smv loss by masc features

No because those physical assets only mostly play into the reproductive strategy to FUCK. Not wifey and the sexual market value of a woman is whether she can hold onto a guy after she has let him sleep with her.

Watch from this point in the video

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 7098 and Scammer
Also show them this meme
1E05C350 884D 4A3F BA43 6C4453347C4E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14905 and MakinItHappenReturn
Just remember years ago in school the first thing a black guy would ask when hearing about a new black girl in school was whether she was light skin or dark skin.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Anchor_Ship, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others

while europeans selectively bred for masculine strong facial features and blue eyes, while africans chose to go down this road:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 04 um 003615

their own fault for choosing objectively bad looking and useless genetic traits to give their children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, MakinItHappenReturn and Looks234
brutal phenomog @Frank Jack

8CA85FCC 3953 4FD6 9145 1624678EC1BF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 7098 and AscendingHero
No because those physical assets only mostly play into the reproductive strategy to FUCK. Not wifey and the sexual market value of a woman is whether she can hold onto a guy after she has let him sleep with her.

Watch from this point in the video

Sorry boys it is from this point in the vid. Fucks sake

A woman that is not beautiful but is hot. @sub5inchcel