Having a debate with normies about 'colourism' on black women and why it exists in YouTube comments

while europeans selectively bred for masculine strong facial features and blue eyes, while africans chose to go down this road:
View attachment 1521968

their own fault for choosing objectively bad looking and useless genetic traits to give their children

I don't get it though. You are saying they bred with men that were giving their potential daughters 'thicc' fat distribution?

As opposed to men that gave them better looking daughters?

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 7098
brutal phenomog @Frank Jack

View attachment 1521969
same with white people.

the italian on the left look more like arab rape babies than actual white people

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I don't get it though. You are saying they bred with men that were giving their potential daughters 'thicc' fat distribution?

As opposed to men that gave them better looking daughters?
they didn't choose the best genes for their potential offspring, but got lured in by useless, even hindering, ass and breast deformities

which also explains why their faces didn't develop much, as they focused on "thicc" asses more than on anything else.

in europe people were clothed, as it was cold, so they had to choose for good facial features instead, while africans ran around naked chasing big asses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 14905, Landorus and 2 others
they didn't choose the best genes for their potential offspring, but got lured in by useless, even hindering, ass and breast deformities

A lot of men dig that body type though? How do you go about explaining that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
A lot of men dig that body type though? How do you go about explaining that?
chimp brain, just one group got past it because they had to live in the cold where looking at asses wasn't as easy anymore

in europe people were clothed, as it was cold, so they had to choose their mates based on good facial features instead, while africans ran around naked chasing big asses

that explains the difference

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, LooksmaxxHopeful and MakinItHappenReturn
chimp brain, just one group got passed it because they had to live in the cold where looking at asses wasn't as easy anymore

in europe people were clothed, as it was cold, so they had to choose their mates based on good facial features instead, while africans ran around naked chasing big asses

that explains the difference

E84a7a7529fd543ac20d100bc26f8f9f

So this chimp brain is essentially our primal instincts right?

I kinda dig that body too ngl :ROFLMAO:

I thought most men's primal instincts to fuck were drawn to bodily features not facial

The reproductive system to fuck

Fair enough

• +1
I thought most men's primal instincts to fuck were drawn to bodily features not facial
that's true, most men feel a strong urge to impregnate thicc girls, but as most were clothed in europe when they met them, they had to judge them by their faces first.

africans caught up to this so much later as they didn't get clothed as soon, as they didn't need to in warm africa, and thus could longer choose their mates solely on their bodies.

that explains why western facial features developed more than african ones, and why black girls have bigger asses than white girls

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and AscendingHero
that's true, most men feel a strong urge to impregnate thicc girls, but as most were clothed in europe when they met them, they had to judge them by their faces first.

africans caught up to this so much later as they didn't get clothed as soon, as they didn't need to in warm africa, and thus could longer choose their mates solely on their bodies.

View attachment 1521992View attachment 1521993

that explains why western facial features developed more than african ones, and why black girls have bigger asses than white girls
shiit i should have gone into eugenics instead of economics :lul: my german ancestors would be proud

People should know that a lot of parameters define beauty. Some are universal other more region bound. Skin colour is a hard one. Phenotype is important. That's why tanning or lighting yourself can increase smv a lot. However you can still be good looking by having good features. There are some universal parameters that are important. Straight not to big nose. Eyes that doesn't need orbital decompression and no recessed jaw. Some others like lips are harder. In Asia smaller lips are preferred, in other countries slightly bigger. Same is with body.

Also bro there is no point in discussing about lookism in public or online, except on forums about looks. You will come over cringe even if you are right or fault. Just focus on yourself.

Just hate it that people use the racist cards. If people prefer tall guys and in some Asian countries people are shorter negative affecting them its fine to tell, but as soon you mention race then it's racist.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Landorus, Preoximerianas and 3 others
So this YouTuber made the argument in this video that colourism doesn't really exist and rather that it is just the privilege of 'pretty girls' that does and that most chocolate dark skin black girls are fat and aggressive.

So what he does is he puts a picture of a slightly fat black girl that is kinda unattractive and next to her an attractive black girl.

8eb03b5e9cc29973bb76eba80cfc792b.png

My argument of course was Black women are just less attractive on average for two reasons:

1) They carry more masculine features by default. So their phenotype.
2) We innately as humans associate 'pretty' as being something that shines and something that shines isn't pitch black

There is also another reason and that's that makeup doesn't work on pitch-black skin, but anyway.........

So here I made the comment on YouTube which I will down below along with the replies that I were given by people in complete denial and telling me that it was all social engineering etc etc and what not:

View attachment 1521885

The responses:
View attachment 1521887
What about darkskin black men vs lightskin black men?

Holy shit brutal pheno mog indeed.

whats make the dudes on the lefts pheno better?
Sudanese look like shit but they’re still black so mogs curries

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and AscendingHero
So this YouTuber made the argument in this video that colourism doesn't really exist and rather that it is just the privilege of 'pretty girls' that does and that most chocolate dark skin black girls are fat and aggressive.

So what he does is he puts a picture of a slightly fat black girl that is kinda unattractive and next to her an attractive black girl.

My argument of course was Black women are just less attractive on average for two reasons:

2) We innately as humans associate 'pretty' as being something that shines and something that shines isn't pitch black

There is also another reason and that's that makeup doesn't work on pitch-black skin, but anyway.........

So here I made the comment on YouTube which I will down below along with the replies that I were given by people in complete denial and telling me that it was all social engineering etc etc and what not:

View attachment 1521885

The responses:
View attachment 1521887
HIGH IQ comments

But like everyone in this thread is trying to get through your indian noggin ravi, arguing with normies online, won't do shit.

Your 2 liked obsecure youtube coment from someone random (in their view) wont do shit to change their minds. This is beyond your control and pointless imo.

Most normies are just trying to be viewed as morally correct, even when subconsciously they know....

Just focus on yourself OP and become the best version you can be (looks, body, money, mental health, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Preoximerianas, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person

View attachment 1521992View attachment 1521993

Insight sheet man.

• +1
Sudanese look like shit but they’re still black so mogs curries
Vantablack can halo but it depends. Has very high niche appeal too.

But Not when you look like 3psl with a funny looking skull & skinny like the dude you posted.

• +1
I just want one thing and it's making me sick:feelswhy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
Sorry boys it is from this point in the vid. Fucks sake

A woman that is not beautiful but is hot. @sub5inchcel

Sorry boys it is from this point in the vid. Fucks sake

A woman that is not beautiful but is hot. @sub5inchcel

wouldnt that make mullato girls the best since they are thick and curvaeous and also light skinned and perhaps blue eyed and rarer pheno

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn
wouldnt that make mullato girls the best since they are thick and curvaeous and also light skinned and perhaps blue eyed and rarer pheno

They cover all grounds so yes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sub5inchcel
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

View attachment 1521885

The responses:
View attachment 1521887
nice essay

It does, light skin black women/mulattos/muroons (female quadronos) are very attractive and some studies show they can be more attractive than whites at time and it's true.

Same thing for mixed men. Most look like shit but gene recomb is brutal indeed. When mixed people (like me and obama) get the best of both worlds.....

Eyebrows are the problem

View attachment 1522020
He's low psl. Such darkskin needs a masc look to it or maesthetic (kakonge).

His face is just ugly and he has shit ratios. His pheno is bad and and most darkskin men that are sucessful. have good hair, hairline, skin, teeth, and color contrast for a black. All things he lacks and compound severe his looks.

He doesn't look that NT, too FOB afro looking (failo in the west)

Last edited:
  • +1
Eyebrows are the problem. No contrast.

View attachment 1522020
Neotenous forehead, shit neurocranium, small splanchocranium, typical bolbous nubian nose failo, dark lips, skinny neck, high hairline, no zygos/jaw/chin/nasal bridge bones in general to speak off. etc his cranium is underdeveloped and his ratios reflect that.

• JFL
He's low psl. Such darkskin needs a masc look to it or maesthetic (kakonge).

His face is just ugly and he has shit ratios. His pheno is bad and and most darkskin men that are sucessful. have good hair, hairline, skin, teeth, and color contrast for a black. All things he lacks and compound severe his looks.

He doesn't look that NT, too FOB afro looking (failo in the west)

Yes very shit facial averageness

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why you writing essays and arguing on obscure YouTube video comments lmao

Moggers if they’re tyrones. But it’s over if you’re ugly and sudanese. Still have blm halo tho.
West Africans and maybe Bantus on average look better than them but they are still better off than East Africans and Somalis:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Looks234
Indeed Mulattas can rival and fog white women at times. WHen they inhert the best of both worlds..... @tyronelite @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234
Insane mulatta omega stacy wow
Insanely beautiful mulatta women

MULATTAS ON TOP, best phenos imo along with white women
@gamma @TsarTsar444 @Umbra @Baldingman1998 @Itiswhatitis @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Prettyboy @prettyboislime @Ethereal @kjsbdfiusdf @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Sny @thecel @TeenAscender @HeavenAdmιn (stacy legend himself😍)

[B]@HeavenAdmιn thoughts?[/B]
Wish @ed276 was here...

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Korea, Baldingman1998, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Why is it that darker men are still seen as sexy but not darker women biologically speaking @MakinItHappenReturn

Indeed Mulattas can rival and fog white women at times. WHen they inhert the best of both worlds..... @tyronelite @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234
View attachment 1522038View attachment 1522039View attachment 1522042View attachment 1522043View attachment 1522046View attachment 1522050View attachment 1522052View attachment 1522030View attachment 1522031View attachment 1522053View attachment 1522054View attachment 1522055View attachment 1522060View attachment 1522061View attachment 1522072View attachment 1522073View attachment 1522074View attachment 1522077View attachment 1522079
View attachment 1522058

@gamma @TsarTsar444 @Umbra @Baldingman1998 @Itiswhatitis @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Prettyboy @prettyboislime @Ethereal @kjsbdfiusdf @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Sny @thecel
Wish @ed276 was here...
I mean that’s the point of mulatto/as. To get the best out of the two main character gene pools (European and West African). In theory they can look better than anyone else if the recombination works well. The problem begin when it doesnt , like take a look at Brazil :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Preoximerianas, Frank Jack and 3 others
I mean that’s the point of mulatto/as. To get the best out of the two main character gene pools (European and West African). In theory they can look better than anyone else if the recombination works well. The problem is when it doesnt , like take a look at Brazil :feelswhat:
This.

Inb4 sfscel simply thumbsup react instead of the usually heart reacts i get bc i said they can fog white women jfl at incels

View attachment 1522038View attachment 1522039View attachment 1522042View attachment 1522043View attachment 1522046View attachment 1522050View attachment 1522052View attachment 1522030View attachment 1522031View attachment 1522053View attachment 1522054View attachment 1522055View attachment 1522060View attachment 1522061View attachment 1522072View attachment 1522073View attachment 1522074View attachment 1522077View attachment 1522079
View attachment 1522058

@gamma @TsarTsar444 @Umbra @Baldingman1998 @Itiswhatitis @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Prettyboy @prettyboislime @Ethereal @kjsbdfiusdf @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Sny @thecel
Wish @ed276 was here...
Fuarck Damn:love:

• Love it
I mean that’s the point of mulatto/as. To get the best out of the two main character gene pools (European and West African). In theory they can look better than anyone else if the recombination works well. The problem begin when it doesnt , like take a look at Brazil :feelswhat:
Insane when they get the light eyes on their tones. Their golden skin and golden red unertones can be godly at times imo.

this was africancel favorite black girl, black stacy and fogger nose. I don't like her black lips and hyperpgimentation.

If she had light eyes+high e body and pink lips.... :feelsohh:
She looks pretty perfect to me I don't think she needs light skin tbh maybe light eyes

• +1
She looks pretty perfect to me I don't think she needs light skin tbh maybe light eyes
I didn't say that, she would be top tier with a higher e body, more even tone(hyperpigmenttion around her paranasal and mouth area) and pink lips (for color contrast).

Top tier angel skull tho

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship