having a gf=automatically NT

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
notice how users who have girlfriends are considered NT with pro texting and social skills? the very same autists who sperg about evolution in half of their posts.

meanwhile if you go out wiwht girls and dont fuck them, you are automatically considered autistic, that its somehow your fault and its inconceivable that these girls may not have been into you at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21863, TheAnomaly and 5 others
notice how users who have girlfriends are considered NT with pro texting and social skills? the very same autists who sperg about evolution in half of their posts.

meanwhile if you go out wiwht girls and dont fuck them, you are automatically considered autistic, that its somehow your fault and its inconceivable that these girls may not have been into you at all.
Being NT isn't never being weird, it's knowing when and where to be weird.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, chawaje and Primalsplit
I hear cases of mfers murdering their girlfriends so I don't know about that one...

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I hear cases of mfers murdering their girlfriends so I don't know about that one...
i mean, you are considered NT by others. NT doesnt mean anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Having a subhuman gf=subsubhuman
Which means you have no standards and you get gfmogged every second

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21735
Me and my girl have rampant autism and non NT traits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, chadcel; and Deleted member 21735
I’m autistic and i’ve had gfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Me and my girl have rampant autism and non NT traits
no, according to this forum you are super NT with amazing social skills and everyone else is autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, try2beme and cutie_pie
yeah need to find a way to get out of the west asap, when ur autistic and not whitoid or western natural u become TI for amusement of faggots. nothing u can do about it, absolutely no chance of gf or sex. tragic beyond compare.

yeah need to find a way to get out of the west asap, when ur autistic and not whitoid or western natural u become TI for amusement of faggots. nothing u can do about it, absolutely no chance of gf or sex. tragic beyond compare.
noone here is actually autistic, jfl if u believe this

• JFL

I'm definitely non NT with a non NT girl.
So wrong theory.
Delete this thread or non NTs are going to rope .

• JFL
That’s nothing.
i have trouble meeting girls dude. it takes years for me to meet girls. also, most guys get laid on the first try lol

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and cutie_pie
i have trouble meeting girls dude. it takes years for me to meet girls.
Just match them on tinder retard, you can go out with 1 a week it seems like

Just match them on tinder retard, you can go out with 1 a week it seems like
it takes a month to meet a new girl to go out with on tinder lol

i lower my standards but the super ugly girls ghost me
Just literally copy this template:

Hi,Comment about their bio

She replies

Omg that’s so true. Do you want to go to *bar name* on *time*?

She says yes and you make plans or she says no and you find a different match.

• +1
NT doesnt mean anything. every person is weird and cringey
Tbh I had just read the title JFL but now I read it and I get your point.
Nevertheless you still wrong, no GF would save anyone to be considered autistic . Just look at Kanye West jfl

AdobeStock 93393895  Natural water in a glass Copyright Arttim 2

NT JBW OOFY DOOFY all shitskin cope gaslight incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and St.TikTokcel
noone here is actually autistic, jfl if u believe this
if u obsessively spend hours trying to improve ur looks and research beauty theory ur autistic, the ugliest normies are fucking while were here debating the science on objective beauty and attractiveness, who does this?

• +1
Caging at this thread :feelskek: :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's so funny seeng you trying make sense of everything with your tiny brain. You're like a 4 year old trying to understand the world. It's almost cute, if we disregard the fact that you're a 28 year old dude with a hairy chest.

You just completely strip away every nuance of what I say and come up with ridiculous shit every time. My 6 year old cousin is more intelligent than you tbh.

@Skywalker , @MonkeyDLuffy2003 ,@Vermilioncore loooll. GTFIH! New autistic @Crestfallen95 thread dropped:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Skywalker
@uselessmentalcel

if u obsessively spend hours trying to improve ur looks and research beauty theory ur autistic, the ugliest normies are fucking while were here debating the science on objective beauty and attractiveness, who does this?
ugly people

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Caging at this thread :feelskek: :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's so funny seeng you trying make sense of everything with your tiny brain. You're like a 4 year old trying to understand the world. It's almost cute, if we disregard the fact that you're a 28 year old dude with a hairy chest.

You just completely strip away every nuance of what I say and come up with ridiculous shit every time. My 6 year old cousin is more intelligent than you tbh.

@Skywalker , @MonkeyDLuffy2003 ,@Vermilioncore loooll. GTFIH! New autistic @Crestfallen95 thread dropped:feelskek::feelskek:
@Clown Show we will destroy you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Primalsplit
to answer your question about jobs/ arranged marriage that ive seen in another thread

you MUST get a FULLY REMOTE job such as sales/ software engineering then geoamxx back to India and arrange marriage Maxx
you said theres nothing for you here so after you geomaxx youll basically be rich there as 5-10k$ is worth much more there ofc
or you can live in Thailand or some tropical paradise in SEA with that money too
good luck bro :Comfy:

to answer your question about jobs/ arranged marriage that ive seen in another thread

you MUST get a FULLY REMOTE job such as sales/ software engineering then geoamxx back to India and arrange marriage Maxx
you said theres nothing for you here so after you geomaxx youll basically be rich there as 5-10k$ is worth much more there ofc
or you can live in Thailand or some tropical paradise in SEA with that money too
good luck bro :Comfy:
Yeah being curry in west is the worst punishment anyone could give someone, literally growing up the only colored person in a region is especially alienating along with being thrown into a TI program later on as sorts of a constant stream of entertainment for subhuman normies that need to feel better about themselves knowing the inferiority and being the physical antithesis to all things beautiful in nature is rope inducing. To go back to my ancestral homelands and have a wife would indeed be very nice. The insane levels of faggotry of the west has gone off the rails and is clear the portions of souls have been severely reduced.

• So Sad
Yeah being curry in west is the worst punishment anyone could give someone, literally growing up the only colored person in a region is especially alienating along with being thrown into a TI program later on as sorts of a constant stream of entertainment for subhuman normies that need to feel better about themselves knowing the inferiority and being the physical antithesis to all things beautiful in nature is rope inducing. To go back to my ancestral homelands and have a wife would indeed be very nice. The insane levels of faggotry of the west has gone off the rails and is clear the portions of souls have been severely reduced.
i know man :cry: ; its not worth it at all for ethnics; most ethnics i see know / in the US are arrange married Maxx or at least ahving wives from back home that they brought here
but as we know....shell just cheat with chad or tyrone here , much less chance in India

so thats why i highlited the MUST part; especially if you do IT you're basically upper class if you go back and work remote

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i know man :cry: ; its not worth it at all for ethnics; most ethnics i see know / in the US are arrange married Maxx or at least ahving wives from back home that they brought here
but as we know....shell just cheat with chad or tyrone here , much less chance in India

so thats why i highlited the MUST part; especially if you do IT you're basically upper class if you go back and work remote
whores will always be whores, all it takes it a whisper in the ear by a whore aquientence on how sexually liberating hooking up with a bastard here would be or some mental tricknology on how sexually oppressed they were by getting with an arranged marriage to be completely over, have to show ur wife u have a screw loose and will slaughter the subhuman if she has any thoughts not racially congruent.

• +1
whores will always be whores, all it takes it a whisper in the ear by a whore aquientence on how sexually liberating hooking up with a bastard here would be or some mental tricknology on how sexually oppressed they were by getting with an arranged marriage to be completely over, have to show ur wife u have a screw loose and will slaughter the subhuman if she has any thoughts not racially congruent.
yeah dark triad and fortunately we have DNA testing in 2023 to make sure the kids are yours :feelskek: ;)

yeah dark triad and fortunately we have DNA testing in 2023 to make sure the kids are yours :feelskek: ;)
Imagine not having a level of dark triad, all this shows is ur ancestors got conquered and raped and weren’t strong enough to fight and keep fighting, these traits are inherited and show a level of grit. Being cuckold is a sign ur ancestors were conquered and ur lineage is a bastard one, the French have a long history of getting conquered and cuckoldry, both go hand in hand.

• JFL