having a long term gf at a young age is not a chad trait

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
maybe i am low IQ and am observing a small selection but i do not think having a ltr is a chad trait. high psl men don't need to settle down and they can continue having flings until they get bored. inels rush to get a gf because a ltr is the only chance theyll get sex, they are not gl enough to slay, and even men who can slay fall into this trap. pity everyone with a ltr who brags, especially if they are good looking. they don't realize some mediocre looking woman has captured them against their better knowing. they're a catch and she keeps him ignorant.

awkward low psl men are often in ltr with decent looking women who date down because they are intimidated by nt good looking men. do not be jealous of those men because they probably get laid like once a month.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, 25thpercentile human, Blackout.xl and 2 others
"maybe i am low IQ"

you could have just left it here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tia0505, Xangsane and 5 others
maybe i am low IQ
751fd4c2 yes u are meme generator yes yes you are 5a3618

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and tia0505
awkward low psl men are often in ltr with decent looking women who date down because they are intimidated by nt good looking men. do not be jealous of those men because they probably get laid like once a month.
[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ you just described my dad.

• JFL
Reactions: Feanor
I can see your reasoning behind this and you're partially right. Maybe the first relationship is a year or so then the guy realizes they could be with as many women as they want and end up cheating on their girlfriend.

Agreed. Being tied down when youre young = people know you don’t have much options

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
its anecdotal but from what i've seen young chads often hit puberty too early and end up below average height and then its ogre for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Feanor
No one is a chad here. Getting a gf is securing you sex instead of rotting alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Feanor
its anecdotal but from what i've seen young chads often hit puberty too early and end up below average height and then its ogre for them
this is the story of one of the biggest chads i knew. they are too attractive too early and get burnt out dating at an early age and are clearly affected by some bad break up long before anyone is even serious at it. if they grow into being manlets then they have no chance at redressing their improper development.

or some people just prefer emotional connections with a good gf type rather than slaying meaningless whores

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane, Heirio and 1 other person
or some people just prefer emotional connections with a good gf type rather than slaying meaningless whores
i didn't say having a ltr was bad but you cannot use it as evidence you are a chad.

i didn't say having a ltr was bad but you cannot use it as evidence you are a chad.
it depends, if you lock down a girl that is looksmatched or even above you before she’s a whore then you can’t be ugly

it depends on your actual looks level, height and social status lol

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
would give anything to have a looksmatched foid and only have her for the rest of my life ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and turkproducer
No.
Chad gets LTR at early age.
It is mostly insecure guys who missed out earlier in life and later cope with "slaying"
@Manchild

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
ironically all the chads i know have ltrs when they're young. having flings is a non-chad trait since all they can attract are generic cookie cutter beckies who don't respect them and are degenerates at parties and shit.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane