having an anteface is what makes you age better

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
more forward growth means less skin sagging

having normal/recessed growth means skin sags more, develop wrinkles quicker


even if anteface is not necessary to have a GL face at 20-30, it is in order to age well.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 30402, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
how do asians age slower if many of them have recessed maxillas (and moonfaces)? is that just a myth or what?
 
Images 4
 
Anteface is a thing but facial width is also important. I have anteface but terrible facial width so I experiment skin midface sagging
 
This guy is gonna be Benjamin Button then
3516716 66AEF311 F9F7 41D0 BD5F 6FFCCF9F27AB
 

Attachments

  • 3493073_IMG_7824.png
    3493073_IMG_7824.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: GenZ and Deleted member 24789
Is more facial width ideal?
Anteface is a thing but facial width is also important. I have anteface but terrible facial width so I experiment skin midface sagging
 

Similar threads

frieren
Replies
1
Views
16
Niebvll
Niebvll
mewannaascendnow
Replies
14
Views
97
badacne
badacne
jflmeister
Replies
2
Views
39
bobstuckatmtn
bobstuckatmtn
pdub
Replies
11
Views
165
james67 i hate foid
james67 i hate foid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top