Having big dick is the only thing that matters in life

JFL @ this cope

Mine is 7-5.7 and it's small af, not even impressive, looks just like a Rexona can, most women consider this size big but not impressive at all
Your autistic if you actually think that

5.7 inches gang. So many fakecels

Your autistic if you actually think that

Only on Europe women will find that big because eurocels are dickcels, but here in SA that is just slightly above average, nothing impressive

The dickpill is indeed brutal.
It's basically the last hurdle.
Women HATE small dicks, even if you're Chad you'll never keep your gf if you're not at least average in dick size.
Only on Europe women will find that big because eurocels are dickcels, but here in SA that is just slightly above average, nothing impressive
There isn't a single study which shows that SA males have bigger dicks. If anything they actually have smaller dicks (check Acuña's study in Colombia).

I’m in California hypergamy slut central women here still think that’s huge.

the biggest thing that confirmed that for me was the biggest whore I know thought her boyfriend’s 7 inch was huge.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing remember olivia? She has a onlyfans now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and MiroslavBulldosex
Yeah sure bro lmao

Cope, check calcSD and compare to the western average.

Western average includes a bunch of euro dicklets, who gives a fuck about them?! jfl

I’m in California hypergamy slut central women here still think that’s huge.

the biggest thing that confirmed that for me was the biggest whore I know thought her boyfriend’s 7 inch was huge.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing remember olivia? She has a onlyfans now
7 inches is like 95th percentile or even rarer so it's totally normal to think it's huge, even for a slut she would have to have more than 20 partners to have sex with someone bigger than him statistically speaking.

"But muh 7"x6" is average even though I can't find any condom that fits:
Jfl you bunch of lying retards.
Western average includes a bunch of euro dicklets, who gives a fuck about them?! jfl
Keep coping.
Also don't forget that the average Brazilian is like 60% European.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Imagine larping. IN the country I was born in 6.5 inches is average
Keep larping faggot.
Also there is no country in the world where 6.5" is the average.

7 inches is like 95th percentile or even rarer so it's totally normal to think it's huge, even for a slut she would have to have more than 20 partners to have sex with someone bigger than him statistically speaking.

"But muh 7"x6" is average even though I can't find any condom that fits:
Jfl you bunch of lying retards.

Keep coping.
Also don't forget that the average Brazilian is like 60% European.

And the other 40% is probably black, so...

Also, I can link a bunch of other studies that conflict that measurement

The "I can't find any condom that fits" is also cope since it's obviously expected that the market will produce the condoms that sell the most, so there's no such thing as a 7x6 finding hard to find condoms that fit him since a big portion of the population where he lives also has a similar size.
Using data from survey monkey average penis in Kenya is 16.3 cm

These niggas can't swallow the fact that europeans are dicklets fucking cage :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
And the other 40% is probably black, so...

Also, I can link a bunch of other studies that conflict that measurement

The "I can't find any condom that fits" is also cope since it's obviously expected that the market will produce the condoms that sell the most, so there's no such thing as a 7x6 finding hard to find condoms that fit him since a big portion of the population where he lives also has a similar size.
One of your country's most famous condoms brand is Olla, the width of their standard sized condoms is 52mm. My dicks girth is 13.5cm and I need to buy 60mm wide condoms. So you're obviously talking shit.
Basically the standard size for condoms in Brazil is the same as in Europe, so you're coping.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100