Having brown or black eyes is a subhuman trait

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
If you are a white guy with brown or black eyes, you are not really white, you might as well be ethnic at this point. You just get JBW mogged by other whites with blue or green eyes.
Blue or green eyes is a MOG protection from other white people. Ethnics are subhuman because of their shit colored eyes.
There is no such thing as a chad or stacy with dog poo colored brown eyes.

Adriana Lima is GONE with brown eyes, you never would have heard about her if she looked like this. All of a sudden she went from Victoria secret supermodel to your local primary school teacher with brown eyes. That's exactly how it is for men too.

@sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), anitalooksmax, murdah and 11 others
The more I browse this site the more I realise how priviliged I am for being born blonde and blue/green/grey eyed in a nordic country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, HTN_Mentalcel, VolcelFTW and 2 others
what about hazel brown n stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
The more I browse this site the more I realise how priviliged I am for being born blonde and blue/green/grey eyed in a nordic country
blonde is failo but if you got eye color you are lucky

• +1
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, mhd_79 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and sportsmogger
blonde is failo but if you got eye color you are lucky
My hair color is basically called gray in finland, there is no english translation for it but it basically means that im born with blonde hair, my hair turns almost black when im 25, and gray when im 45

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sportsmogger and Piratecel
If you are a white guy with brown or black eyes, you are not really white, you might as well be ethnic at this point. You just get JBW mogged by other whites with blue or green eyes.
Blue or green eyes is a MOG protection from other white people. Ethnics are subhuman because of their shit colored eyes.

Adriana Lima is GONE with brown eyes, you never would have heard about her if she looked like this. All of a sudden she went from Victoria secret supermodel to your local primary school teacher with brown eyes. That's exactly how it is for men too.

View attachment 2828153View attachment 2828156
@sportsmogger
It’s all about the boness and skin color

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, hopecel, mhd_79 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, hopecel, TechnoBoss and 3 others
i got NPC eyes

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and rusian
man when the fuck is stroma releasing already they've been teasing us for the last 10 years 😭

• +1
Reactions: murdah, mhd_79, sub5c3l and 1 other person
man when the fuck is stroma releasing already they've been teasing us for the last 10 years 😭
Stroma is never coming out, if Eyecos is legit go for that

• +1
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, HTN_Mentalcel, hopecel and 4 others
I have brown eyes black hair and brown skin as a white. Basically the only advantage I get to keep for being white is my IQ. That's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, hopecel and Piratecel
Another day, another self-hating deathnik. I have T50 eyes of death and wouldn't want to change it to any color if given the possibility. Btw, comparing Lima with brown eyes and blue eyes while using two completely different pictures of her is low IQ. She would look just as good if she's got brown eyes in the second picture of hers, for instance.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, DelonLover1999, HTN_Mentalcel and 9 others
I have brown eyes black hair and brown skin as a white. Basically the only advantage I get to keep for being white is my IQ. That's it.
probably not even iq if u still on this site after 6 years:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Im sure you even have below average iq :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Another day, another self-hating deathnik. I have T50 eyes of death and wouldn't want to change it to any color if given the possibility. Btw, comparing Lima with brown eyes and blue eyes while using two completely different pictures of her is low IQ. She would look just as good if she's got brown eyes in the second picture of hers, for instance.
This is why your the highest iq user on the forum

Another low iq user. Show the original picture of Lima to show the actual contrast instead of making us guess and using a completely different photo

Looks like that’s just a bad photo of her in general and you cherry picked hard

View attachment 2828153View attachment 2828156
@sportsmogger
Bones matter

• +1
Another low iq user. Show the original picture of Lima to show the actual contrast instead of making us guess and using a completely different photo

Looks like that’s just a bad photo of her in general and you cherry picked hard
It is actually beyond brutal how the original looked, literally just proves my point. Brown eyes are subhuman
LunasAngel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, trueceI, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, anthony111553, Roge and 1 other person
You thought you were slick, huh? Added kilos of make-up on her face in this picture as well. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I think this might be closer tbh, that one was likely edited

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
I think this might be closer tbh, that one was likely edited
View attachment 2828176
Yeah, that's closer but still a bit different since she's got a tanned look here which is deemed as more attractive. I think she's attractive in both ways though but then again, I'm one of the few people with T50 eyes who wouldn't change it so I am biased.

• +1
Yeah, that's closer but still a bit different since she's got a tanned look here which is deemed as more attractive. I think she's attractive in both ways though but then again, I'm one of the few people with T50 eyes who wouldn't change it so I am biased.
I feel like eye color matters , I see light colored eyes when I go out and its really striking

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Michael Myers
Found it, she mogs hard with green eyes
@WELOVELOOKS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
It's definitely more striking, but what the fuck? Green eyes? I'm pretty sure they're blue.
Looks green here but other times it looks blue

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
Looks green here but other times it looks blue
Do you have T50 eyes as well? Maybe you are processing colors different than me.

@sub5c3l Thoughts? What does her eye color look like in the last pic?

• Woah
Do you have T50 eyes as well? Maybe you are processing colors different than me.

mine is t40

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers

t30 but no different than t50 but her eyes look greenish blue here

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
from t17 it starts becoming a Halo for ethnics

t30 but no different than t50 but her eyes look greenish blue here
You guys both have lighter eyes than I do, so basically you two see it differently than I do.

• Woah
You guys both have lighter eyes than I do, so basically you two see it differently than I do.
you probably have t30-t40 eyes too , t50 is pitch black

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and leanmaxxin
How to tell my real eye color?
kinda hard but I have the same eye color as my mother and her pupils are visible in normal lighting so its around t30ish

• +1
kinda hard but I have the same eye color as my mother and her pupils are visible in normal lighting so its around t30ish
Define "normal lightning"? If I stand in my room with my lights on and in front of a mirror, is that how I determine? If I look at the color chart and peep T50, I can still see the illustration shows pupils quite clearly.

• +1
Define "normal lightning"? If I stand in my room with my lights on and in front of a mirror, is that how I determine? If I look at the color chart and peep T50, I can still see the illustration shows pupils quite clearly.
like normal room lighting, its really hard to see pupils in t50 eyes . its hard to determine your eye color in the mirror if its dark brown - medium brown

• +1
like normal room lighting, its really hard to see pupils in t50 eyes . its hard to determine your eye color in the mirror if its dark brown - medium brown
Will check now.

• +1
Will check now.
Yep, just checked. From a 30-50cm distance, my eyes look black and upclose I can barely see my pupils. I'm T50. :D

• Woah
Yep, just checked. From a 30-50cm distance, my eyes look black and upclose I can barely see my pupils. I'm T50. :D
my eyes start looking brown from a meter distance irl but it doesnt halo much unlike t17 and below

• +1