Having brown or black eyes is a subhuman trait

Yep, just checked. From a 30-50cm distance, my eyes look black and upclose I can barely see my pupils. I'm T50. :D
goodnight and sleep tight bhai

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The more I browse this site the more I realise how priviliged I am for being born blonde and blue/green/grey eyed in a nordic country
That's the norm nigga

Shut the fuck up nigga

• +1
Reactions: murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 61895
If you are a white guy with brown or black eyes, you are not really white, you might as well be ethnic at this point. You just get JBW mogged by other whites with blue or green eyes.
Blue or green eyes is a MOG protection from other white people. Ethnics are subhuman because of their shit colored eyes.
There is no such thing as a chad or stacy with dog poo colored brown eyes.

Adriana Lima is GONE with brown eyes, you never would have heard about her if she looked like this. All of a sudden she went from Victoria secret supermodel to your local primary school teacher with brown eyes. That's exactly how it is for men too.

View attachment 2828153View attachment 2828156
@sportsmogger
Another day another retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
Another day, another self-hating deathnik. I have T50 eyes of death and wouldn't want to change it to any color if given the possibility. Btw, comparing Lima with brown eyes and blue eyes while using two completely different pictures of her is low IQ. She would look just as good if she's got brown eyes in the second picture of hers, for instance.
you're basically begging to be incel

just give in and go for eurocentric features tbh, I'm picking up green contacts (which surprisingly don't look uncanny on me)

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Retard thread. Bones are all that matter

No

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
If you are a white guy with brown or black eyes, you are not really white, you might as well be ethnic at this point. You just get JBW mogged by other whites with blue or green eyes.
Blue or green eyes is a MOG protection from other white people. Ethnics are subhuman because of their shit colored eyes.

Adriana Lima is GONE with brown eyes, you never would have heard about her if she looked like this. All of a sudden she went from Victoria secret supermodel to your local primary school teacher with brown eyes. That's exactly how it is for men too.

@sportsmogger
are his eyes subhuman tier?

@sportsmogger
Hot is hot even if you've changed 1 striking feature

Still a giga stacy

anyone that thinks this doesn't understand coloring.
Hes prolly talking abt ultra low contrast nerdic blonde

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
you're basically begging to be incel

just give in and go for eurocentric features tbh, I'm picking up green contacts (which surprisingly don't look uncanny on me)
I'd rather be myself, man.. I don't really care for social approval..

Blue eyed masterrace checking in

I have one blue eye it’s over

I'd rather be myself, man.. I don't really care for social approval..
i think its one of those things that just gets less important over time. During your teens and early 20s social approval is much more important for people compared to later in life

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah