Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
You should be in a serious relationship and long past your hoe phase by then

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18522, fauxfox and 7 others
Whatever makes someone happy honestly.

Everything else is cope. If what makes you happy is having casual sex then do it, if not don't do it.

At the end of the day who fucking cares

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 18522, Jamal2222 and 18 others
@Amnesia me personally I wouldn’t let that slide

E4wXLAAXwAQ9rbb.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Tryndamere, crosshold and 1 other person
Whatever makes someone happy honestly.

Everything else is cope. If what makes you happy is having casual sex then do it, if not don't do it.

At the end of the day who fucking cares

Can you even get decent matches on tinder at that age? Most women cap their age filter at 24-25

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
How old are you? You're a fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Toth's thot and Oberyn
Why are you telling that to a bunch of incels, go and post this on r/AskWomen

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Sanguinius
You are a fool thinking you can't get prime pussy past 28. But it's true that in your late 20s you should be thinking in getting a good quality LTR, your time is ending. Ofc you can keep to try to slay until you are too old to then wait to die alone and sad so your only option is to blow your brains out. A loving partner and a family is the next logical step.

I pity a man who doesn't know what a loving woman who does everything for you is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Oberyn
You are a fool thinking you can't get prime pussy past 28.
no, he is just realistic and knows how the world works, which cannot be said about most userbase

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I'm 28, you can get prime pussy at my age.
Elab. I feel like I missed the boat to get a nice wife by like 5 years if not more.

Elab. I feel like I missed the boat to get a nice wife by like 5 years if not more.
If you still look good and young for your age you can still fuck prime pussy. The thing is that the bigger the age gap the less young women will want a LTR. It's not like there isn't good women left after 30. But high quality women are pretty fast locked by late teens or early 20s. If they go back into the dating market for whatever reasons then your window of opportunity to get her is small because lots of men want a woman like that.

Most level headed women will want kids by early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SLA
If you still look good and young for your age you can still fuck prime pussy. The thing is that the bigger the age gap the less young women will want a LTR. It's not like there isn't good women left after 30. But high quality women are pretty fast locked by late teens or early 20s. If they go back into the dating market for whatever reasons then your window of opportunity to get her is small because lots of men want a woman like that.

Most level headed women will want kids by early 20s.
I never looked good for any age (massive failos like light coloring, subhuman IPD, 5'10 on a good day, no particular halo), though I have "aged" well per se (no balding, don't look "old"). I've never had access to any woman.

I've noticed the quick lockup thing, all the young girls I've seen of quality are usually taken by 20 and married by 22ish, especially in the church. They're never single, and I have no opportunity to get access to these women.

I was hoping you had the secret to getting a young woman. It is over.

im so fucked up

This is some serious american logic

Chasing hoes takes a toll on your soul once you’rea grown ass man with a 9 to 5 and a mortgage

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Chasing hoes takes a toll on your soul once you’rea grown ass man with a 9 to 5 and a mortgage
Many older men pay for prostitutes.

over if u aint married by 21 with 7 figure job and 2 mansion

What kind of straight man says "hoe phase." Sounds gay af

Yeah, unless you're having wild butt sex like @mogstar. He's just a teen but him and his pud pals are gonna carry on that way well into their golden years and never be the butt of any jokes (no pun intended).

cope, just tell me you unable to

most well-adjusted people get bored of it by the time they're 26
Most men can't properly have a "hoe phase" in all their life's.