Having high standards in high school may have hindered social development?

IKnowYourStats

IKnowYourStats

Iron
If you had high standards in high school, you probably weren't attracted to most of the girls at your school. Unless you're Chad, you wouldn't have been able to get with the hottest girls, but you also never gave the girls at your looks level a chance. If your standards had been lower, you probably would've ended up dating an average looking girl at your school, which would've at least given you some romantic experience. But due to your high standards, you overlooked the only chance at romance you had.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended, Shodredux and 4 others

I don't want a gf unless she is PSL 5 or above

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Feanor, Norwooder and 4 others
I dont know any man who legitimately has "high standards" other than the men who legitimately get high standard pussy.

most of the teenager's feigned "high standards" is simply a put on to avoid intimacy, or rather finality. If you preemptively reject a girl, she cant reject you, or find you disappointing or lacking or lead you into an embarrassing situation. In other words: perpetually preferring masturbation and "possibility" as opposed to sex and definition. As long as you never commit to a course of action, then its all still possible. Same problem they have later in life and end up being NEETs because of a refusal/fear of committing to any one life course.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Feanor, Deleted member 4804 and RAITEIII
I was the biggest asshole during highschool. Specially my last year.

Now I'm paying everything I did suffering for one single foid.

nah i always had high standards even when i had greasy hair and looked like total garbage

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Feanor and Deleted member 3328
i had a fat girlfriend in school couldve fucked her at 16 but didnt want to because she already been fingered and probably fucked so didnt want her to take my virginity Jfl :lul:

I dont know any man who legitimately has "high standards" other than the men who legitimately get high standard pussy.

most of the teenager's feigned "high standards" is simply a put on to avoid intimacy, or rather finality. If you preemptively reject a girl, she cant reject you, or find you disappointing or lacking or lead you into an embarrassing situation. In other words: perpetually preferring masturbation and "possibility" as opposed to sex and definition. As long as you never commit to a course of action, then its all still possible. Same problem they have later in life and end up being NEETs because of a refusal/fear of committing to any one life course.
extremely high IQ post but i think what is behind avoiding intimacy and finality is fear of committing, failing, and having other doors closed to you. of course the doors in time are closing either way. people try to monkey branch life choices and for some people the next branch will never be secure enough.

Last edited:
Jfl my school is like a joke or something.
None of this matters
The few chadlites are single and not seen with a single girl or maybe Once a month.
The ugly manlets all have hot girlfriends.
Jfl And Everyone looks like a fucking kid bedided 10 th grade.
Fuck my stupid school