Having kids in 2022 is a scam

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Inspired by @Beastimmung 's thread

Problems you will encounter if you decided to have kids in this modern age:
  • Your partner's pussy will become loose and will become a problem if you're sub 8x6. I hope you'r into fisting
  • You are no longer a priority for your partner. You can kiss goodbye to frequent sex, it's all about the kids now
  • Kiss goodbye to date nights or spending time with your gf/wife
  • Kiss goodbye to good sleep for the first few years (good luck recovering from your gymcel sessions when you're sleeping 3 hours per night due to screaming kids)
  • If you have daughters it's over. Period. No matter how good your parenting is, she will be badly influenced by her whore friends at school + the internet and tik tok. If you withhold these things from her, she will become an outcast and probably bullied
  • Statistically, your sons are likely to be incel. Genetic recomb is a bitch, especially if you're subhuman yourself
  • Environment is getting worse and worse every day, your future sons will have micro plastics and xenoestrongens in their blood the moment they're conceived. Good chance he will be frail and feminine. Higher chance he will turn out homo
  • Gone are the days you're only expected to support your kids until they turn 18. Due to the diabolical economy (which btw, will only get worse), your kids will be in your fucking house until 25 minimum. Good luck if they're forum dwelling incels too, complaining about their shit lives to you 24/7 and refusing to get a job + telling you it's over for them :feelskek:
  • Speaking of which, there will be no jobs. Automation + overpopulation + saturation + immigration will fuck up the workplace for your kids. You better hope you have money by then
  • The world will be less safe, poverty and crime will run rampant in your city. Your kids will have a shit childhood, not able to play outside without supervision unless you're rich and live in a gated community ect
  • Public education is declining every year. Your kids will be indoctrinated day in day out by low IQ feminist teachers
  • Unless you're rich with a good work life balance, you probably wont have enough free time to educate or spend time with your kids yourself and bring them up how you would like

Bottom line it's pretty much over unless you're rich. And even if you are, there are still so many issues

It's just not a good idea to have kids anymore if you're in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Azrod, Deleted member 43058, Mewton and 70 others
That's why I'm buying a farmhouse in Argentina far away from the city 🤲🤙🤙✨

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, User49, futuregigamogger and 21 others
@forevergymcelling circa 2050

"Hey kids want to hear a story about Maher?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 43058, Mewton and 43 others
I wonder if Maher will ever have kids.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036, subhuman incel and 2 others
@oldcell thoughts?

Having kids is based
But you keep making Maherfish accounts to talk to girls bro. That will surely help your inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, flippasav, Wallenberg and 11 others
What if nuclear war collapses society instead?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2729
The degeneracy will continue to get worse beyond your wildest esxpectations until the whole system collapses like many empires before.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ArcticStorm, horizontallytall and 4 others
@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

Cope, seethe, dilate, did not read.
Having kids is easy stuff in 2022 :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, sub6manletnozygos, Darwined and 12 others
Do you disagree with my points?
Yeah most of them. U r just a hedonist. A family is more fullfilling than chasing after fleeeting pleasures. It is literally the purpose of life.

These are the only legit points but if u r good enough husband and not a complete subhuman your wife won't stop giving u sex and spending time with u. Plus sacrificing a few nights of sleep for your kids is worth it. Afterall i sacrifice my sleep for fucking fortnite jfl.

• You are no longer a priority for your partner. You can kiss goodbye to frequent sex, it's all about the kids now
  • Kiss goodbye to good sleep for the first few years (good luck recovering from your gymcel sessions when you're sleeping 3 hours per night due to screaming kids)

And i'm a jew so if things got worse in America and i can always move to Israel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 21048, sub6manletnozygos and 12 others
you came to the right conclusion: just be rich

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and forevergymcelling
People in the past lived in far worse conditions than this and still had children

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HinnieVacker, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Imagine thinking public education is important for kids IQ lol go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MoggerGaston and Hipcel
Yeah most of them. U r just a hedonist. A family is more fullfilling than chasing after fleeeting pleasures. It is literally the purpose of life.

These are the only legit points but if u r good enough husband and not a complete subhuman your wife won't stop giving u sex and spending time with u. Plus sacrificing a few nights of sleep for your kids is worth it. Afterall i sacrifice my sleep for fucking fortnite jfl.

And i'm a jew so if things got worse in America and i can always move to Israel.
yeah I think when you actually have the kid you will see things from a different perspective

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface and Deleted member 17872
Where I live crime rate has been declining and so is the unemployment rate so not sure where you get this idea from

• Your partner's pussy will become loose and will become a problem if you're sub 8x6. I hope you'r into fisting
  • If you have daughters it's over. Period. No matter how good your parenting is, she will be badly influenced by her whore friends at school + the internet and tik tok. If you withhold these things from her, she will become an outcast and probably bullied
  • Statistically, your sons are likely to be incel. Genetic recomb is a bitch, especially if you're subhuman yourself
  • Environment is getting worse and worse every day, your future sons will have micro plastics and xenoestrongens in their blood the moment they're conceived. Good chance he will be frail and feminine. Higher chance he will turn out homo
  • Gone are the days you're only expected to support your kids until they turn 18. Due to the diabolical economy (which btw, will only get worse), your kids will be in your fucking house until 25 minimum. Good luck if they're forum dwelling incels too, complaining about their shit lives to you 24/7 and refusing to get a job + telling you it's over for them :feelskek:
  • Speaking of which, there will be no jobs. Automation + overpopulation + saturation + immigration will fuck up the workplace for your kids. You better hope you have money by then
  • The world will be less safe, poverty and crime will run rampant in your city. Your kids will have a shit childhood, not able to play outside without supervision unless you're rich and live in a gated community ect
  • Public education is declining every year. Your kids will be indoctrinated day in day out by low IQ feminist teachers
  • Unless you're rich with a good work life balance, you probably wont have enough free time to educate or spend time with your kids yourself and bring them up how you would like

Bottom line it's pretty much over unless you're rich. And even if you are, there are still so many issues

You know I honestly do feel like we are at the brink of a collapsing empire

From my own research here’s the symptoms: First, they become fixated on some form of ideology or mix of ideologies, Second, is the superiority of amusement (copes and hedonism), Third, government corruption, Fourth, degrading public health, nutritional challenges and stratification.

Where have we seen all this before

The great west Is coming to an end unironically would not Be surprised if the only people who have a chance are people like us who know what the fuck Is about to happen

The pioneers who have the balls to start new colonies, new states independent of the global world

The only people who will survive in the future TBf are those who are willing to give up their homeland and migrate to new havens of life’s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity, horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
If you have daughters it's over. Period. No matter how good your parenting is, she will be badly influenced by her whore friends at school + the internet and tik tok. If you withhold these things from her, she will become an outcast and probably bullied
Not just that, if u withhold those things from her or put restrictions on her schedule/activities she will rebel out of resentment at the first oportunity. If you tell her not to smoke, fuck chad, etc, she will go on a spree of doing just so as soon as she had that freedom

Having a daughter is the biggest suifuel. It’s literally your genes cucking you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, ArcticStorm, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
I love me some @forevergymcelling high iq threads in the morning :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, abeilletoimême and forevergymcelling
Imagine thinking public education is important for kids IQ lol go back to reddit
Where did I say that you retard

I said they are being brainwashed and indoctrinated by low IQ teachers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

Literally every guy I know who isn't rich and fell for the family meme is fucking miserable

Legit knew guys who used to stay at work until 8pm so they wouldn't have to go back home

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: youngthug1k, sub6manletnozygos, ArcticStorm and 9 others
These are the main reasons i don't want to have kids. I'm not rich nor can i guarantee my son will be minimum chadlite and be able to have real fun in this stupid god forsaken world.

Besides, there will be no jobs in the future and if my son has a retarded iq it's still over for him.

Dark times are ahead of us....

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 2 others

Brutal im like this.m with my parents

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
low vibration talk yet again

emanates from ur aura tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Daniel Plainview, Prince88 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 6ft4 and Deleted member 18840
There's a lot of reasons but many people here would want to do it anyway so it's cope to come up with 100 reasons not to do it and make yourself not feel like a failure because you can't do something that you actually want to do. Trying to convince yourself you don't want something because you can't do it is nothing more than cope.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 19551
There's a lot of reasons but many people here would want to do it anyway so it's cope to come up with 100 reasons not to do it and make yourself not feel like a failure because you can't do something that you actually want to do. Trying to convince yourself you don't want something because you can't do it is nothing more than cope.
Like I said above

Most guys I know who had kids while being a wagecuck are fucking miserable + it destroyed their relationship with their gf/wife

They would never admit it, but I can see it in their eyes that they regret it

Having kids if you don't have money is dumb as fuck

People can do what they want, but they will suffer the consequences of their choices.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, ArcticStorm, AlexBrown84 and 8 others
Literally every guy I know who isn't rich and fell for the family meme is fucking miserable

Legit knew guys who used to stay at work until 8pm so they wouldn't have to go back home
Brutal, from your personal experience, how many of the guys who have kids split with their partner afterwards?

Brutal, from your personal experience, how many of the guys who have kids split with their partner afterwards?
Not many that I know of tbh

These are just middle aged guys I met through various jobs

But don't like 50% of marriages end in divorce these days? A lot of kids I grew up with at school ect had parents who separated. And that was like 15 years ago, imagine now

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 28904, ArcticStorm and 4 others
Not many that I know of tbh

These are just middle aged guys I met through various jobs

But don't like 50% of marriages end in divorce these days? A lot of kids I grew up with at school ect had parents who separated. And that was like 15 years ago, imagine now
The divorce rate didn't change much, even got a little lower, but that's because fewer people marry nowdays, I think it's around 1/3 nowdays

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
I like kids tho would love to have a daughter some day

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 21597 and 5 others
@oldcell thoughts?
i tell you my thoughts

I had two former best friends and till they had kinds, they were happy woith women enjoying life

Since they git a kids, females lost interest, starts to control their lives, their income, they started to dictate them what to do with child as an argument to take their freedom and leech them financially

Lol at having a kid at 2022 , bring a kid to this world with unstable future

Until u are richcel who dont mind to pay aliments, think twice about it lol

both my friends ar eunhappy and ruined right now , walking corpses

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 19551 and 8 others
i tell you my thoughts

I had two former best friends and till they had kinds, they were happy woith women enjoying life

Since they git a kids, females lost interest, starts to control their lives, their income, they started to dictate them what to do with child as an argument to take their freedom and leech them financially

Lol at having a kid at 2022 , bring a kid to this world with unstable future

Until u are richcel who dont mind to pay aliments, think twice about it lol

both my friends ar eunhappy and ruined right now , walking corpses
Whats sad is until you get that amount of money you will be an oldcel ngl. And the quality of your kids will decrease looks wise

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
I agree with every point tbh... It scares me that things are getting harder and harder especially the automation of jobs and increased population...

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Luckily all this can be fixed if you’re rich and have kids

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, horizontallytall, EverydayIsHell and 1 other person
ur correct indeed
but I’ll probably have 1 or 2 within the next decade cos I’m low iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, sub6manletnozygos, EverydayIsHell and 10 others