Having kids in 2022 is a scam

I reckon I might get bored after 35 without kids tbh- no way am I gonna be able to get any prime pussy by that point, 50 years is a long time to cope for……

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, sub6manletnozygos and 6 others
ur correct indeed
but I’ll probably have 1 or 2 within the next decade cos I’m low iq

Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, ArcticStorm, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Imagine thinking public education is important for kids IQ lol go back to reddit
That moron copy pasted a text from r/childfree to get some dopamine from the notifications.

No original thought provoking content or anything worth reading, like all her threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Don't care. My parents had me and my sis and they didn't die. There are lots of families with small kids and they didn't die. My dad has lots of siblings and they didn't die (thank god they fled the civil war).

I will still have my children with my future wife and will raise them to be the best they can be. Mum said I was a pleasant little boy who didn't cry and scream much as a baby (only the first few days and when I was circumcised then yes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and fogdart
Gone are the days you're only expected to support your kids until they turn 18. Due to the diabolical economy (which btw, will only get worse), your kids will be in your fucking house until 25 minimum. Good luck if they're forum dwelling incels too, complaining about their shit lives to you 24/7 and refusing to get a job + telling you it's over for them :feelskek:
Sounds like me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
That moron copy pasted a text from r/childfree to get some dopamine from the notifications.

No original thought provoking content or anything worth reading, like all her threads.
I’ve never even heard of that subreddit you ugly faggot

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Inspired by @Beastimmung 's thread

Problems you will encounter if you decided to have kids in this modern age:
  • Your partner's pussy will become loose and will become a problem if you're sub 8x6. I hope you'r into fisting
  • You are no longer a priority for your partner. You can kiss goodbye to frequent sex, it's all about the kids now
  • Kiss goodbye to date nights or spending time with your gf/wife
  • Kiss goodbye to good sleep for the first few years (good luck recovering from your gymcel sessions when you're sleeping 3 hours per night due to screaming kids)
  • If you have daughters it's over. Period. No matter how good your parenting is, she will be badly influenced by her whore friends at school + the internet and tik tok. If you withhold these things from her, she will become an outcast and probably bullied
  • Statistically, your sons are likely to be incel. Genetic recomb is a bitch, especially if you're subhuman yourself
  • Environment is getting worse and worse every day, your future sons will have micro plastics and xenoestrongens in their blood the moment they're conceived. Good chance he will be frail and feminine. Higher chance he will turn out homo
  • Gone are the days you're only expected to support your kids until they turn 18. Due to the diabolical economy (which btw, will only get worse), your kids will be in your fucking house until 25 minimum. Good luck if they're forum dwelling incels too, complaining about their shit lives to you 24/7 and refusing to get a job + telling you it's over for them :feelskek:
  • Speaking of which, there will be no jobs. Automation + overpopulation + saturation + immigration will fuck up the workplace for your kids. You better hope you have money by then
  • The world will be less safe, poverty and crime will run rampant in your city. Your kids will have a shit childhood, not able to play outside without supervision unless you're rich and live in a gated community ect
  • Public education is declining every year. Your kids will be indoctrinated day in day out by low IQ feminist teachers
  • Unless you're rich with a good work life balance, you probably wont have enough free time to educate or spend time with your kids yourself and bring them up how you would like

Bottom line it's pretty much over unless you're rich. And even if you are, there are still so many issues

It's just not a good idea to have kids anymore if you're in the west.
i couldnt forgive me if i have a son and he turned out ugly because anything can happen really
genetic recombination pill

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I reckon I might get bored after 35 without kids tbh- no way am I gonna be able to get any prime pussy by that point, 50 years is a long time to cope for……
You’d have to travel after 35

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
even with all the negatives you listed you still want to have children, it is your blood and genetics living to the next generation and outlive you

you are a throwaway genetic survival machine vessel and your main goal is to maintain the self preservation instinct at all times without it you are history, having offspring is self preservation in a way

just like animals in the nature do it

currently it is your turn to play the game but you only have so many years left to fulfill your main goal

but mirin your evil sinister indoctrination of incels here to not reproduce so they stay genetic deadends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, sub6manletnozygos, EverydayIsHell and 5 others
imo having kids = good
raising them yourself = cucked
if you are trapped with the mother you should have her and a maid/nanny do most of the work while you continue living your life as best you can, daughters it's over who cares, sons you set an example to as not being pussy whipped and enforcing strict boundaries with them

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell and AlexBrown84
Bottom line it's pretty much over unless you're rich. And even if you are, there are still so many issues
The brutal blackpill is that even being rich won't matter if you live in the west. Low IQ ethnics will vote for communism and then all the rich people especially whites will get fucked regardless.

Btw, lots of the stuff you mention in the OP only really applies to normies and betabucks. Chad will never stop getting sex or attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Offspring have suffered and will suffer, regardless of the year. Your post is a bunch of redundant rambling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Not just that, if u withhold those things from her or put restrictions on her schedule/activities she will rebel out of resentment at the first oportunity. If you tell her not to smoke, fuck chad, etc, she will go on a spree of doing just so as soon as she had that freedom

Having a daughter is the biggest suifuel. It’s literally your genes cucking you
no amount of parenting is gonna prevent your daughter from chad dick. She will sneak out windows lie about going to the library, etc or going to class. Your daughter is shes young and is a 6/10 + she is gonna suck and fuck a chad and love every second of it, regardless if the guy is a criminal,loser, or doesn't even go to hes classes half the time.

I would love to have children and a big family, but I can't imagine ever getting the SMV needed to get a quality woman to do this with.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and sub6manletnozygos
I hope artificial wombs become a thing

i dont understand. i have 2 kids and it is no problem. americans treat their kids like some lamborghini or something. how come u can still have sex with ur gf if u have a dog but not kids? make no sense logically.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
i dont understand. i have 2 kids and it is no problem. americans treat their kids like some lamborghini or something. how come u can still have sex with ur gf if u have a dog but not kids? make no sense logically.
I don't have a dog

Again, too expensive

You managed to list a bunch of points without ever mentioning the real cause of all these problems

91124A1A EA37 4DE8 8924 45DBAD12A81B

• +1
Europe is seeing a rise in right wing nationalism, which is a big reason why I haven’t roped yet and will probably have kids. Don’t give up too soon OP.

• +1
Don't care. My parents had me and my sis and they didn't die. There are lots of families with small kids and they didn't die. My dad has lots of siblings and they didn't die (thank god they fled the civil war).

I will still have my children with my future wife and will raise them to be the best they can be. Mum said I was a pleasant little boy who didn't cry and scream much as a baby (only the first few days and when I was circumcised then yes)
Same. I cried for 3 whole days st8 after getting the snip.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
i hate kids and i hate my life

• You are no longer a priority for your partner. You can kiss goodbye to frequent sex, it's all about the kids now
Who cares? Sex is a meme after you do it a bunch and it's the same shit over and over. Literally no reason to have sex regularly instead of jerking off.
Why not?
  • Kiss goodbye to good sleep for the first few years (good luck recovering from your gymcel sessions when you're sleeping 3 hours per night due to screaming kids)
I'm up all night in the studio anyways.
  • If you have daughters it's over. Period. No matter how good your parenting is, she will be badly influenced by her whore friends at school + the internet and tik tok. If you withhold these things from her, she will become an outcast and probably bullied
Who gives a fuck about daughters? They are instantly successful as long as you keep them from drugs/hookers/getting fat.
  • Statistically, your sons are likely to be incel. Genetic recomb is a bitch, especially if you're subhuman yourself
My son won't be bitchmade. Imma teach that youngin how to talk to bitches and be a hard ass mf.
  • Environment is getting worse and worse every day, your future sons will have micro plastics and xenoestrongens in their blood the moment they're conceived. Good chance he will be frail and feminine. Higher chance he will turn out homo
Cope. Environment is getting cleaner with less polution.
  • Gone are the days you're only expected to support your kids until they turn 18. Due to the diabolical economy (which btw, will only get worse), your kids will be in your fucking house until 25 minimum. Good luck if they're forum dwelling incels too, complaining about their shit lives to you 24/7 and refusing to get a job + telling you it's over for them :feelskek:
So what? Kids aren't any more expensive than dogs unless you're some American sending them to private school and buying them stupid shit.
  • Speaking of which, there will be no jobs. Automation + overpopulation + saturation + immigration will fuck up the workplace for your kids. You better hope you have money by then
Not for many years to come. Imma teach that boy how to hustle.
  • The world will be less safe, poverty and crime will run rampant in your city. Your kids will have a shit childhood, not able to play outside without supervision unless you're rich and live in a gated community ect
Who cares? I was raised in the streets and it turned me into a man.
  • Public education is declining every year. Your kids will be indoctrinated day in day out by low IQ feminist teachers
Teachers are retarded. I dropped out of high school with a 1.5 GPA because I couldn't stand listening to Karens.
  • Unless you're rich with a good work life balance, you probably wont have enough free time to educate or spend time with your kids yourself and bring them up how you would like
Why not? They will be in school while you're working and when you get back they will be home.

What are you supposed to do after you graduate college? Sit around and be a consoomer?

• +1
Who cares? Sex is a meme after you do it a bunch and it's the same shit over and over. Literally no reason to have sex regularly instead of jerking off.

Why not?

I'm up all night in the studio anyways.

Who gives a fuck about daughters? They are instantly successful as long as you keep them from drugs/hookers/getting fat.

My son won't be bitchmade. Imma teach that youngin how to talk to bitches and be a hard ass mf.

Cope. Environment is getting cleaner with less polution.

So what? Kids aren't any more expensive than dogs unless you're some American sending them to private school and buying them stupid shit.

Not for many years to come. Imma teach that boy how to hustle.

Who cares? I was raised in the streets and it turned me into a man.

Teachers are retarded. I dropped out of high school with a 1.5 GPA because I couldn't stand listening to Karens.

Why not? They will be in school while you're working and when you get back they will be home.

What are you supposed to do after you graduate college? Sit around and be a consoomer?
You sound like a turbo cuck ngl

You sound like a turbo cuck ngl
Keep coping with muh money muh career. catch a quick check and buy a house and whip at 19 and then what u finna do? sit there and watch netflix all day like tf? Just dont spend thousands on ur kid like typical white Americans. Literally no more expensive than a dog and you get tax benefits and writeoffs from them unlike some dirty animal that shits everywhere.

• +1
Keep coping with muh money muh career. catch a quick check and buy a house and whip at 19 and then what u finna do? sit there and watch netflix all day like tf? Just dont spend thousands on ur kid like typical white Americans. Literally no more expensive than a dog and you get tax benefits and writeoffs from them unlike some dirty animal that shits everywhere.
Catch a quick check

Lmao

Keep crying for me lil bro I can buy a new house on the 1st of every month.
Oh never mind you’re the YouTube guy lol thought you were someone else

Doing what exactly
Why tf would I tell you? I found my niche all on my own with no help so fuck u expect a handout for? All I can say is that making excessive money is pointless unless u really makin billions. Imma run it up a bit more and then pop out kids so I can have a large extended family for support.

Why tf would I tell you? I found my niche all on my own with no help so fuck u expect a handout for? All I can say is that making excessive money is pointless unless u really makin billions. Imma run it up a bit more and then pop out kids so I can have a large extended family for support.
I would’ve had kids already if I was rich

But I prob never will be

Well it's not like I have a chance to have kids anyway (because I am a financially poor loser that no woman would marry n have kids with)

//Thomas DOM

Europe is seeing a rise in right wing nationalism, which is a big reason why I haven’t roped yet and will probably have kids. Don’t give up too soon OP.
It’s not and it won’t get you laid

will have 4 kids just to increase india population:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It’s not and it won’t get you laid
That's irrelevant. It's about not seeing your people die off. If whites do become a minority in their own nations, it's a valid reason to rope.

That's irrelevant. It's about not seeing your people die off. If whites do become a minority in their own nations, it's a valid reason to rope.
it isn’t nobody gives a fuck about that. everyone just cares about themselves. don’t get emotionally invested in politics it’s a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Mr.Proper and MoggerGaston

• Your partner's pussy will become loose and will become a problem if you're sub 8x6. I hope you'r into fisting

All of those points are easily avoidable if you just knock up some girl and let someone else raise the kids

They’ll turn out just like you because of genetic predetermination so it doesn’t matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and MoggerGaston
kid are worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
All of those points are easily avoidable if you just knock up some girl and let someone else raise the kids

They’ll turn out just like you because of genetic predetermination so it doesn’t matter
This. In the end their future is largely already determined by how they will look based on your genes + the girl's.

Raising them is just an irrelevant waste of time and money. Let women do it on their own or with some cuck.

I would’ve had kids already if I was rich

But I prob never will be

Do you have your own place?

The problem is even if you have a good amount of money, if you get married you could lose everything that took you so long to build up.

I probably won't, but i think using a surrogate might actually be the high iq option.

Do you have your own place?

The problem is even if you have a good amount of money, if you get married you could lose everything that took you so long to build up.

I probably won't, but i think using a surrogate might actually be the high iq option.
I rent a one bedroom shithole with my gf

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I rent a one bedroom shithole with my gf

The two big problems even if you disregard biased marriage laws etc i can see is

Full time wagecucking drains you of your time and energy so you can't really spent time and enjoy your kids anyway.
Your partner will be raising them so what's the point of having kids if you hardly see them.

Housing being so expensive, renting is fine when you're healthy but as you age who knows what going to happen.
So if you got rent, kids, and a wife to support thats ALOT of weight you gotta carry for year after year.

I don't really have a perfect solution myself.

But my current plan is gathering passive income assets, i redo crappy flats i get at auction in my spare time outside of main career.
Anti age maxx as much as possible to keep looking good well into your 30s.

and when i'm at a point where i can just run businesses fulltime or at least go parttime in my main career.
Then i'll go and either marry which comes with its own issues, or use a surrogate.

But i think as a guy having your first kid at like late 30s or even 40 isnt that big of a deal imo.

lol it's not just your partner's frontbottom that gets ruined. The whole body gets destroyed.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Good points bhai

Yea having kids as average Joe wageslave = over for you

Either live as a sigma loner or if you’re lucky find a woman and live with her without kids tbh but first one is more likely for me

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Mr.Proper