Having kids in 2022 is a scam

@Gargamel thoughts?

@Gargamel thoughts?

I agree that if you are poor and live in a big Western city, you will be having a hard time raising kids. No question there is rapid decline in terms of values, financial stability, safety, and environmental pollution.

I live in EE and the problems you listed are for the most part not present here, especially if you live in a smaller town. There is poverty, dysfunctional institutions, and rampant corruption but if you manage to accumulate wealth, even be in top 30%, you can easily live a fulfilling life with kids.

Buying a house or even building it yourself is absolutely affordable. Working a remote job for a Western company automatically puts you in the top 20% of income. Maternity leave here lasts for up to 3 years and you recieve 80% of your salary, there is a strong family unit.. etc.

There are far too many factors to consider but by far the best predictor of happy life with kids would be income and partner. My gf is a becky but she is high iq, has a male brain, and is incredibly supportive. If she can change a tire, cook, and earn 3 times the average salary, then she is good partner for raising kids.

If her pussy gets loose, I will gladly shove my pencil cock in that ass.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling