Having no social life is so bad. I don't get how you guys do it

take the neetpill

I've never truly had real friends but from a kid to 11yro a I had friends and then from 11-13 I had almost no friends and then 14-16 I had a strong group and then from 16-21 absolutely no social life whatsoever

I don't get how u guys are okay with having no social life it's rlly damaged my brain and made me weak

It's not like I have a choice, cuz of how deformed I am I can't have friends, but biochemically I am designed to have a social life and I don't have one and it's biochemically damaging me
It's not damaged you. Just get a grip. Go out and pal it up with other dudes. Try to meet guys named Bill. Do ya like guys named Bill?

It's not damaged you. Just get a grip. Go out and pal it up with other dudes. Try to meet guys named Bill. Do ya like guys named Bill?
Oh just get a grip. Didn't think of that. Feel much better now thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and efidescontinuado
Cause you can easily get friends if you would want to just get into some nerd hobby full of fat subhumans they will accept you with open arms.
Blud you dont know what you talking about lol

Last edited:
All my friends and family have betrayed me! All I have left is .org !

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Life post youth is boring elab
Think of something you've done multiple times where the thirtieth or fiftieth time was the best. That's what life becomes once you've experienced most things. You will remember your early life better than your later life, because those first-time experiences are very intense. This is also why it's absoutly crucial if you want a LTR, the product can't be too used. I think it's what drives that whole pair-bonding thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Think of something you've done multiple times where the thirtieth or fiftieth time was the best. That's what life becomes once you've experienced most things. You will remember your early life better than your later life, because those first-time experiences are very intense. This is also why it's absoutly crucial if you want a LTR, the product can't be too used. I think it's what drives that whole pair-bonding thing.
Interesting. Sound corny but there are so many things I never even got to experience for the first time. There are so many basic things I haven't experienced and I have barely any experiences in life in general which is probably why feel so much younger than I am

Normies say the same that they feel younger than they are but I'm not convinced. Normies don't feel fucking anything. An analogy: normies say they're freezing cold when a short breeze blows past them on a hot summers day, when a truecel says they're freezing cold their hands have fallen off from frostbite.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Lookologist003
you cope by realizing that once you pass the age of 14 social interaction is mostly power tripping aka mogging. you either mog in looks or NT'ness so if youre sub the people youre interacting with then its gonna be just as shit if youre alone.

I've never truly had real friends but from a kid to 11yro a I had friends and then from 11-13 I had almost no friends and then 14-16 I had a strong group and then from 16-21 absolutely no social life whatsoever

I don't get how u guys are okay with having no social life it's rlly damaged my brain and made me weak

It's not like I have a choice, cuz of how deformed I am I can't have friends, but biochemically I am designed to have a social life and I don't have one and it's biochemically damaging me
theres a deformed hideous pimplefaced 5’5 gremlin with crazy lazy eye and he socializes fine with everyone, hes friends with the most attractive girl in our class. im not social myself but everyone needs to be social, wake up

theres a deformed hideous pimplefaced 5’5 gremlin with crazy lazy eye and he socializes fine with everyone, hes friends with the most attractive girl in our class. im not social myself but everyone needs to be social, wake up
Proof? How old is he. U sure he's not a jester who just lurks around

hes like 17-19 idk but hes my exact description, he looks disgusting

This was my situation around two years ago worst years of my life. Now I got a lot and my life is better except when I remember how I act around women so I get depressed again

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I haven't had a friend since I was 13

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Biochemically loneliness is inflammatory similar to allergies, take pregnenolone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Its not even that bad normies are very fucking annoying im friendless by choice

What does " social life" even mean?
It's a term i can't imagine anything under

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro