Having pale skin is a high IQ nobleman like trait. All of the Elite in Asia and Europe had pale skin its a sign of high class

In the 1920 upward tan skin became more the status quo beauty standart partly because of hollywood and the elite having acces to travel to sunny exotic places. Nowadays however tan skin is lowerclass again like construction workers or Roasties and with the Rise of Information about sundamage alot of health caution people are avoiding the sun more again. Just 10 years ago every one thought Sun is healthy and you should stay as long in the sun as possible

In the 1920 upward tan skin became more the status quo beauty standart partly because of hollywood and the elite having acces to travel to sunny exotic places. Nowadays however tan skin is lowerclass again like construction workers or Roasties and with the Rise of Information about sundamage alot of health caution people are avoiding the sun more again. Just 10 years ago every one thought Sun is healthy and you should stay as long in the sun as possible
I would say it peaked in the 1990s-2000s since thats when office work took over meaning even lower class people stayed inside all day

Progesterone doesn’t darken the skin, it lightens the skin.
Yeah and progesterone antagonizes estrogen further showing light skin=masculine
studies i linked above, literlly said the opposite
A66005BE 3236 4537 9217 9855CEAEC3FD

Bro are you retarded? women have about 20x the amount of progesterone men have
They also have about 20x less testosterone and multiple times more oxytocin than men yet are not perfect little angels. What’s your point? It affects genders differently

They also have about 20x less testosterone and multiple times more oxytocin than men yet are not perfect little angels. What’s your point? It affects genders differently
You committed a non sequitur I corrected you, of course there are various factors involved. But saying pale skin is masculine is utter cope, women rate light brown the most attractive in studies. Only gooks like Pale skin in men, even poojetas dont except the obese liberal ugly ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back