Having pale skin is a high IQ nobleman like trait. All of the Elite in Asia and Europe had pale skin its a sign of high class

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
As long as you eat carrots and take vitamin D3 you can have healthy looking skin that is pale if you have a WASP phenotype you will look high class. I always tried to tan as a kid but I am now embracing it.

Take the contrast pill clear pale but healthy skin colored eyes darker blonde to black hair and red full lips and rosy cheeks. Tan skin is more of a working joe trait it signals you are brute lower IQ low class. If you want to be a sophisticated Elite then embrace pale skin and contrast

Disclaimer this only works for WASP Whites and some East Asians

rosy cheeks colored eyes red full lips and pale skin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, SidharthTheSlayer, LampPostPrime and 14 others
aren't u supposed to be dead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 11126
As long as you eat carrots and take vitamin D3 you can have healthy looking skin that is pale if you have a WASP phenotype you will look high class. I always tried to tan as a kid but I am now embracing it.

Take the contrast pill clear pale but healthy skin colored eyes darker hair and red full lips and cheeks. Tan skin is more of a working joe trait it signals you are brute lower IQ low class. If you want to be a sophisticated Elite then embrace pale skin and contrast

In reality no features matter if your head is empty.

What good is it being white if you’re stupid?

“Class” is also intelligence.

In reality no features matter if your head is empty.

What good is it being white if you’re stupid?

“Class” is also intelligence.
You would not know class if it bit you in the ass. You were born to be a peasant I doubt you are even White.

Enjoy the life of a mutt slave.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LampPostPrime, Eren and 4 others
You would not know class if it bit you in the ass. You were born to be a peasant I doubt you are even White.

Enjoy the life of a mutt slave.
I’m not white. I’m just saying I can’t admire whites who are stupid.

And you’re probably one of them stupid whites. Are you high IQ?

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
I’m not white. I’m just saying I can’t admire whites who are stupid.

And you’re probably one of them stupid whites. Are you high IQ?
I knew it.... you are just another mulatto slave do not address me with such a foul tone boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, LampPostPrime, Hentaiwatcher69 and 6 others
I knew it.... you are just another mulatto slave do not address me with such a foul tone boy.
Lol another low IQ white who thinks he’s the shit

Stop embarrassing white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lucid
What's the WASP pheno? jfl
I'm white and noble as always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
its been always like that, check any paintings which depicted the european and asian high class and they all have white untanned skin

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BucketCrab, LampPostPrime, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
its been always like that, check any paintings which depicted the european and asian high class and they all have white untanned skin
Not just in Europe but all the Elite in the Middle East and Asia too. Pretty much any complex civilized society had a class of fair skinned elite. Partially due to the fact that they studiesd inside but this also became an adaptive trait in complex people. Those who did not live outside working adapted less melanin so that they could better absorb vitamin D its also associated with colder climates which correlates massively with a societies complexity (cold climates were more difficult and lead to longer term thinking higher IQ and more sophisticated societies examples would be Japan, China, Northern Europe)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, capybar and 1 other person

Take the contrast pill clear pale but healthy skin colored eyes darker blonde to black hair and red full lips and rosy cheeks. Tan skin is more of a working joe trait it signals you are brute lower IQ low class. If you want to be a sophisticated Elite then embrace pale skin and contrast

View attachment 2462261
View attachment 2462259
View attachment 2462264
View attachment 2462267
not at all my skin is very pale and i just look sickly. I always had throughout school the nurses would ask me if im ok due to being very pale also it looks shit under the sun. I look night and day better in summer where my skin tans

• +1
Not just in Europe but all the Elite in the Middle East and Asia too. Pretty much any complex civilized society had a class of fair skin elite. Partially due to the fact that they studiesd inside but this also became an adaptive trait in complex people. Those who did not live outside working adapted less melanin so that they could better absorb vitamin D its also associated with colder climates which correlates massively with a societies complexity (cold climates were more difficult and lead to longer term thinking higher IQ and more sophisticated societies examples would be Japan, China, Northern Europe)
And it looks better too, especially on women. People always post pale ugly incels with nule health as proof pale skin is bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, sportsmogger, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
not at all my skin is very pale and i just look sickly. I always had throughout school the nurses would ask me if im ok due to being very pale also it looks shit under the sun. I look night and day better in summer where my skin tans
You need to take vitamins and eat beta carotene to avoid this sickly unnatural look.

Not just in Europe but all the Elite in the Middle East and Asia too. Pretty much any complex civilized society had a class of fair skinned elite. Partially due to the fact that they studiesd inside but this also became an adaptive trait in complex people. Those who did not live outside working adapted less melanin so that they could better absorb vitamin D its also associated with colder climates which correlates massively with a societies complexity (cold climates were more difficult and lead to longer term thinking higher IQ and more sophisticated societies examples would be Japan, China, Northern Europe)
Shit thread.
Golden tanned skin mogs Muh pale "high-class" desirable skin
https://www.livescience.com/18414-healthy-skin-attraction.html Previous studies have suggested that heterosexual women find men with manly faces — that is, those with prominent cheek bones, heavy brows and a relatively long lower face with a defined jaw line — most attractive, particularly during ovulation. Researchers have proposed that women instinctually choose men with masculine features because those traits are an indication of good health, which would then be passed on to their children. However, Ian Stephen, a psychologist with the University of Nottingham in Malaysia, previously found that "golden" skin is also a natural indication of good health, and that people tend to find those with this complexion attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Agendum, chosen-one and 2 others
And it looks better too, especially on women. People always post pale ugly incels with nule health as proof pale skin is bad
Yeah if you are deficent in vitamin D and lack beta carotene then it will look bad but if your health is on point you can still look insanely good like the pictures in my OP. A sign of good skin is having red rosy cheeks and glowing skin. Also it depends on the person some people are more naturally fair skinned other people need to actively avoid the sun 24 hours a year so they have an unnatural look my skin was always naturally pale. So even if I do go outside I look paler then average and it still looks healthy but even if you have to avoid the sun to achieve this look you can take vitamins like D3 and beta carotene this will get you all the benefits. If you must go outside expose your stomach or back to the sun and avoid face exposure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Debetro
u guys got brainwashed so badly to think being pale is "sickly", its brutal to watch

u need to go to asia where its ideal to be as pale as physically possible

you know you can just accept tanned is the ideal skin colour without saying retarded shit like ur natural skin colour being a sign of illness?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 11126
Shit thread.
https://www.livescience.com/18414-healthy-skin-attraction.html Previous studies have suggested that heterosexual women find men with manly faces — that is, those with prominent cheek bones, heavy brows and a relatively long lower face with a defined jaw line — most attractive, particularly during ovulation. Researchers have proposed that women instinctually choose men with masculine features because those traits are an indication of good health, which would then be passed on to their children. However, Ian Stephen, a psychologist with the University of Nottingham in Malaysia, previously found that "golden" skin is also a natural indication of good health, and that people tend to find those with this complexion attractive.
tanned skin is preferred in europe, but everywhere else in the world they dont like tanned, browner men. they prefer porcelain white skinned men in asia, south america, africa, middle east etc..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 11126
u guys got brainwashed so badly to think being pale is "sickly", its brutal to watch

u need to go to asia where its ideal to be as pale as physically possible

you know you can just accept tanned is the ideal skin colour without saying retarded shit like ur natural skin colour being a sign of illness?
Yeah fr Japanese woman once said she would sell her soul to have skin as naturally White as me. Foids especially look awful with tan skin I see so many White foids ruin their skin and turn into these sickly leather skinned freaks by 23 its frankly disturbing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, sportsmogger, LampPostPrime and 2 others
wtf is healthy about sitting in the sun all day getting skin cancer

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 11126
tanned skin is preferred in europe, but everywhere else in the world they dont like tanned, browner men. they prefer porcelain white skinned men in asia, south america, africa, middle east etc..
Brown shitskin hindu dull undertones is unideal obviously
caretenoid glow with moderate tan and healthy vibrant undertones is ideal
too pale just looks weird and uncanny esp for ethnics
@WanderingBurro

• Hmm...
Brown shitskin hindu dull undertones is unideal obviously
caretenoid glow with moderate tan and healthy vibrant undertones is ideal
All you need is beta carotene and vitamin D to mog most tanned people in terms of skin health. And the benefits you get from tanning have serious diminishing returns long term. Especially for White people who are more vulnerable to the suns rays the ozone layer is much weaker nowadays and Europeans in the North evolved in climates with very little sunlight to begin with. The paler your skin the less sun you need

You can supplement the benefits of the suns rays without the collagen damaging side effects

wtf is healthy about sitting in the sun all day getting skin cancer
Testosterone is an important hormone for both bone gain and maintenance in men. Hypogonadal men have accelerated bone turnover and increased fracture risk. In these men, administration of testosterone inhibits bone resorption and maintains bone mass.

In the episode, Huberman cited a 2021 study exploring the effects of ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure—light from sunshine—on hormones. Over a month, men who got 20 to 30 minutes of sun exposure 2 to 3 times a week doing normal outdoor activities (gardening, reading, walking, etc.) had notably higher levels of testosterone.

, “It appears the skin is acting as a hormone-promoting organ to exert these effects.” Huberman wrote. “[The] p53 [gene] in keratinocyte skin cells can activate the pituitary gland and hypothalamus if the skin is exposed to ample sunlight (UV-B light in particular…). That in turn, causes increases in LH/FSH that trigger testosterone, estradiol and progesterone.”

Research has also established other links between sunlight and testosterone. As The Edge has previously reported, sunlight can increase vitamin D levels–and having more vitamin D may increase testosterone.

The American Urological Association found a significant link between vitamin D and testosterone in 2015. Scientists suspect that when you liver processes vitamin D from the sun or food, it sends a signal to the testes to convert total testosterone into free testosterone, the unbound testosterone your body can use.

All you need is beta carotene and vitamin D to mog most tanned people in terms of skin health. And the benefits you get from tanning have serious diminishing returns long term. Especially for White people who are more vulnerable to the suns rays the ozone layer is much weaker nowadays and Europeans in the North evolved in climates with very little sunlight to begin with. The paler your skin the less sun you need

You can supplement the benefits of the suns rays without the collagen damaging side effects
if you eat carnivore and follow a good lifestyle the sun is actually anti aging

• Hmm...
Eating a specific diet does not all the sudden rid the effects of exposing ultraviolent radiation to your skin. The sun is both good and bad its not one sided but I would say you can get a lot of the benefits from supplements alone. And if you must get sun exposure avoid your face maybe tan your back a few times a week but in my opinion using light therapy has given me the same mood boost as getting a shirtless tan.
Sundamage

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Eating a specific diet does not all the sudden rid the effects of exposing ultraviolent radiation to your skin. The sun is both good and bad its not one sided but I would say you can get a lot of the benefits from supplements alone. And if you must get sun exposure avoid your face maybe tan your back a few times a week but in my opinion using light therapy has given me the same mood boost as getting a shirtless tan.View attachment 2462302
He ate pufa and shit lifestyle

if you eat grass fed animal based products that is cooked in butter and not goyslop slathered in seed oils you wont age from the sun

The consumption of polyunsaturated fats causes the skin to age from the sun, people who stopped eating PUFA stopped getting sunburns btw amd ray peat conducted experiments rabbits by having groups that ate pufa and ones than ate SFA(saturated fats) and exposing them to the sun, the ones that ate pufa got wrinkles amd the ones that ate sfa werent aging from the sun at all

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar and Deleted member 11126

if you eat grass fed animal based products that is cooked in butter and not goyslop slathered in seed oils you wont age from the sun

The consumption of polyunsaturated fats causes the skin to age from the sun, people who stopped eating PUFA stopped getting sunburns btw amd ray peat conducted experiments rabbits by having groups that ate pufa and ones than ate SFA(saturated fats) and exposing them to the sun, the ones that ate pufa got wrinkles amd the ones that ate sfa werent aging from the sun at all
If this is the case then why do humans in various regions produce different melanin levels. If you took Brits and put them in Africa they would get higher skin cancer rates. It does not matter what diet you have if you expose yourself to sunlight that you are not racially adapted for it will cause issues. Even if you ate a hunter gatherer diet of mostly meat in Africa your skin would get raped if you had a northern European phenotype.

Australia has some of the highest skin cancer rates in the world. The reason... Its inhabited by British settlers in a country with the ozone thickness of Africa. If it were not for modern technology like sun block in 200 years with natural selection tanned skin would become the normal trait for everyone there. This makes no sense man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
southern europe and MENA had very high iq ppl

• +1
Shit thread.
Do you know the examples used in the studies? They usually use dull pale color and then they compare it to reddish more colored which obviously looks healthier. All the studies related to attractiveness have partially flawed conclusions because of unfair comparisons.
too pale just looks weird and uncanny
It looks good if you have good health and high circulating blood in the face and maybe spend let's say 30-45 minutes at evening sun a week. But you don't, maybe then it will look bad.

It doesn't help that incels are one of the only people that barely go outside and since they have fucked up faces and bodies, pale skin makes them look disgusting.
Testosterone is an important hormone for both bone gain and maintenance in men. Hypogonadal men have accelerated bone turnover and increased fracture risk. In these men, administration of testosterone inhibits bone resorption and maintains bone mass.

In the episode, Huberman cited a 2021 study exploring the effects of ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure—light from sunshine—on hormones. Over a month, men who got 20 to 30 minutes of sun exposure 2 to 3 times a week doing normal outdoor activities (gardening, reading, walking, etc.) had notably higher levels of testosterone.

, “It appears the skin is acting as a hormone-promoting organ to exert these effects.” Huberman wrote. “[The] p53 [gene] in keratinocyte skin cells can activate the pituitary gland and hypothalamus if the skin is exposed to ample sunlight (UV-B light in particular…). That in turn, causes increases in LH/FSH that trigger testosterone, estradiol and progesterone.”

Research has also established other links between sunlight and testosterone. As The Edge has previously reported, sunlight can increase vitamin D levels–and having more vitamin D may increase testosterone.

The American Urological Association found a significant link between vitamin D and testosterone in 2015. Scientists suspect that when you liver processes vitamin D from the sun or food, it sends a signal to the testes to convert total testosterone into free testosterone, the unbound testosterone your body can use.
The conclusions are that vit D can increase Testosterone. So? A white person gets well above the RV with 10 minutes of morning sun a day and let's not add the amount you get from diet.

Oh I see where you come from. I was the most avid practicer of Peat, Sv3rige and Aajonus advice. Spent half a year tanning 1-2 hours a day and eating full carnivore. Never again.

It lacks scientifical evidence, the rabbit experiment was easily debunked even in his forum. You simply can't change the effect of sun rays proved in thousands of science documents made by people who have x50 the knowleadge we have, just by diet.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I am sure the Elites there had paler skin I read a document that said the Roman patrician classes had paler skin and the laborer or slave classes had brown skin. But you are right melanin there correlates with the lack of ozone in the Med regions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
Do you know the examples used in the studies? They usually use dull pale color and then they compare it to reddish more colored which obviously looks healthier. All the studies related to attractiveness have partially flawed conclusions because of unfair comparisons.

It looks good if you have good health and high circulating blood in the face and maybe spend let's say 30-45 minutes at evening sun a week. But you don't, maybe then it will look bad.

It doesn't help that incels are one of the only people that barely go outside and since they have fucked up faces and bodies, pale skin makes them look disgusting.

The conclusions are that vit D can increase Testosterone. So? A white person gets well above the RV with 10 minutes of morning sun a day and let's not add the amount you get from diet.

Oh I see where you come from. I was the most avid practicer of Peat, Sv3rige and Aajonus advice. Spent half a year tanning 1-2 hours a day and eating full carnivore. Never again.

It lacks scientifical evidence, the rabbit experiment was easily debunked even in his forum. You simply can't change the effect of sun rays proved in thousands of science documents made by people who have x50 the knowleadge we have, just by diet.
which rabbit experimemt? am i thinking of a different one?

Even people who “disagree” subconsciously agree. Brutal for shitskins (or even tanskins, pale skins are superior)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybar and Deleted member 11126
Even people who “disagree” subconsciously agree. Brutal for shitskins (or even tanskins, pale skins are superior)
Yeah the first person to disagree was some sort of mulatto shitskin brutal innit...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, capybar and Deleted member 1901
Pale skin is beta, weak, unsexy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and capybar
Southern european high class was as OP describes at least from the Medieval Ages pale and usually medium dark brown hair. It's not pulled from my ass, there are enough paintings and book quotes from the time.

What I'm not that sure about is ancient greeks and romans, and MENAs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and gribsufer1
Southern european high class was as OP describes at least from the Medieval Ages pale and usually medium dark brown hair. It's not pulled from my ass, there are enough paintings and book quotes from the time.

What I'm not that sure about is ancient greeks and romans, and MENAs
Every statue and painting of a Greek or Roman Elite is White until about the fall of Rome when they had a mass influx of immigrants. Being pale was always perceived as a high class trait this has been observed across multiple unique diverse cultures.

Even an ocean away in the New World or modern day North and South America the Spaniards noticed noblemen in the Incan empire had pale skin. People claiming this is some one off in Asia do not realize how universal this is in complex societies. I would love to dive deeper into this anyone else have more redpills?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Debetro

Also just from basic observation tanned skin mogs pale it looks more masculine

diet from vitamin d is not that bioavailable

proof the study was deboonked? @SteveRogers exposes his face 1 hr a day in the australian summer sun yet still looks youthful

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and SteveRogers

View attachment 2462261
View attachment 2462259
View attachment 2462264
View attachment 2462267
It's not the color of your skin that matters, but the beauty of your face. Although if you are white, you will be more beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 11126
It's not the color of your skin that matters, but the beauty of your face. Although if you are white, you will be more beautiful
True a subhuman with white skin will not fair much better but... skin is a large factor in being attractive and contrasting traits like pale skin rosy cheeks colored eyes and certain hair colors can make a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: capybar

Yeah totally bro, indians are the strongest!!! 🤣

Sunlight and summer weather destroy male testosterone, forcing southerly populations to become high E:

academic.oup.com

Seasonal Variation of Testosterone and Waist to Hip Ratio in Men: The Tromsø Study

Studies of seasonal variation in male testosterone levels show contradictory results. We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total
academic.oup.com
academic.oup.com

We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total and free testosterone, LH, and SHBG levels in 1548 men living in north Norway, a population exposed to a wide seasonal variation in temperature and daylight. Total testosterone showed a bimodal seasonal variation (P < 0.001) with a small peak in February, the nadir in June, and a more prominent peak in October and November. Free testosterone also showed a significant seasonal pattern (P < 0.001), with the peak in December and the nadir in August. These patterns persisted after adjusting for age and waist to hip ratio (P < 0.001). Lowest testosterone levels occurred in months with the highest temperatures and longest hours of daylight.

most sunny places and darkest skin = weakest lowest T men

most cold and lightest skin = strongest highest T men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Debetro, capybar and 1 other person
@
no it doesnt, it looks beautiful. thats why it is preferred in most of the world
Skin colour 5

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 11126
Yeah totally bro, indians are the strongest!!! 🤣

Sunlight and summer weather destroy male testosterone, forcing southerly populations to become high E:

academic.oup.com

Seasonal Variation of Testosterone and Waist to Hip Ratio in Men: The Tromsø Study

Studies of seasonal variation in male testosterone levels show contradictory results. We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total
academic.oup.com
academic.oup.com

We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total and free testosterone, LH, and SHBG levels in 1548 men living in north Norway, a population exposed to a wide seasonal variation in temperature and daylight. Total testosterone showed a bimodal seasonal variation (P < 0.001) with a small peak in February, the nadir in June, and a more prominent peak in October and November. Free testosterone also showed a significant seasonal pattern (P < 0.001), with the peak in December and the nadir in August. These patterns persisted after adjusting for age and waist to hip ratio (P < 0.001). Lowest testosterone levels occurred in months with the highest temperatures and longest hours of daylight.
View attachment 2462405

most sunny places and darkest skin = weakest lowest T men

most cold and lightest skin = strongest highest T men
this is very useful info, ogres don't really look manly, they look undeveloped

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back