Having principles is such cuck behaviour

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
If you find yourself not doing something that would benefit you because of “principles”, ur a cuck.

You‘re comparable to a man who’s waiting In line for something and watches others pass him, but decides to stay in place because ”its unfair to pass others” or “I wouldn’t want someone to do it to me”.

Youre a dog who’s permanently bound to Dr.Shekelstein’s leash.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
shut up i didn’t ask

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Is this just part of your 0 impulse control phase? You probably stole something again today tbh

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
If you have principals and someone cuts you in line you take your spot back because that is what is fair and just. If you let them take your spot you're just a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Blackout.xl
well someone has to have principles you’d be butthurt if everyone and their dead grandmom was cutting in line

I do have some principles tbh.
Its hard not to abide by them. They are ingrained in my psyche

I have intermittent principles lol u know what i mean?

ITT OP pretends he has no principles but he is still too much of a cuck to buy a gun and steal from others to make an easy money

You‘re comparable to a man who’s waiting In line for something and watches others pass him, but decides to stay in place because ”its unfair to pass others” or “I wouldn’t want someone to do it to me”.
That's not what having principles means

To answer your example, a person who has principles would not let others pass him because it is unjust

Because justice is also a principle

u sound like a 7th grader

ITT OP pretends he has no principles but he is still too much of a cuck to buy a gun and steal from others to make an easy money
Down syndrome iq. Not wanting to face consequences has nothing to do with principles, it’s just being rational.
Robbing a few people at gun point and having my life ruined doesn’t benefit me in any way.

chad trait: assisting in paki mass rapings

Down syndrome iq. Not wanting to face consequences has nothing to do with principles, it’s just being rational.
Robbing a few people at gun point and having my life ruined doesn’t benefit me in any way.

Having principles benefit you as well you low IQ protozoarium

If everyone starts to not give a fuck about principles everyone will try to take advantage and it will be a complete mess trying to get any human interaction seriously

If you have principals and someone cuts you in line you take your spot back because that is what is fair and just. If you let them take your spot you're just a cuck.
Ngl ur right about that, I didn’t express myself clearly. Its kinda hard to explain and I’m drunk rn but I’m trying to say that if you stop yourself from doing what’s beneficial to you because of some principles, then ur a cuck.
If everyone starts to not give a fuck about principles everyone will try to take advantage and it will be a complete mess trying to get any human interaction seriously
And if all the slaves revolt, then the masters will be killed and they will be free. Just because whatever system is in place is destroyed doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing.

Last edited:
Im white therefore i have principles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back