having subhumans with you lowers your SMV

remember incels, you cant have friends more attractive than you. this is what he secretly thinks of u
Im still friends with him lol but it wouldn't hurt him to put a bit of effort into his looks. Ive suggested it even and said stuff like cmon man you're never gonna get gf or wife like this and he's just a fucking retard who is like oh Ill just wait and it will happen one day (BP'd af). Nigga you look disgusting that one day the perfect girl will see him and probably vomit and that will be the end of that love story

What if you're GL and don't have any friends? Is that worse than having incel friends or can you play that off as just being a sigma male?

Im thinking is if I get better treatment on my own compared to with subhumans then isn't it better to be on my own then?
Well, women will find it weird it's definitely a negative signal that you don't have any male friends. That shows that something is wrong with you in the social department and as I said women's biology doesn't like the thought of autistic children that are social outcasts.

Though, I will say that that's marginally better than a woman knowing you have non-NT friends because then at least she can cope by saying to herself that you somehow choose not to have friends and not that you actually can't have normal friends.

On the other side not having friends is detrimental to your social skills and mental health even if introverted by nature. Humans are social animals after all. You MUST interact with others to live a semi-normal healthy life. And if your only choice of a friend is some non-NT incel it's better to have him than nothing. Just don't mention him/them to your girlfriend. You can say that you have 'some friend(s)' but don't mention them or stories with them - keep it to yourself. Make her assume that you are just a very private individual.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I thought I was chadlite at least based on the reactions I get like some girls will just spill spaghetti when talking about mundane things with me or I can be a huge dickhead (personality wise ofc my dick is small) and they will continue to talk to me. On tinder I've gotten messages like ur very pretty or your face is very pretty

I know people usually overrate themselves and I accept that I may be HTN but I think Im very GL like I never get face mogged regardless of where I am
pm face tbh i won’t dox

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
nd if your only choice of a friend is some non-NT incel it's better to have him than nothing. Just don't mention him/them to your girlfriend. You can say that you have 'some friend(s)' but don't mention them or stories with them - keep it to yourself. Make her assume that you are just a very private individual.
I thought about this but wouldn't she be suspicious why we never hang out with my "friends" or why she's never met them.
women will find it weird it's definitely a negative signal that you don't have any male friends. That shows that something is wrong with you in the social department and as I said women's biology doesn't like the thought of autistic children that are social outcasts.
Do you think there are women who are like me and don't care about social circles, like if I just found a partner like that who meets enough of other qualities I think I'd be pretty happy. Even if they exist where tf can you meet people who don't go out with their friends I guess so idk man