having subhumans with you lowers your SMV

chadcel;

chadcel;

Master
I noticed that if I am somewhere by myself I will have girls check me out, hold eye contact, smile etc

If I'm with a subhuman friend it's almost like his ugliness is so fucking toxic it spills over to me and makes me subhuman too. Like in an entire day of being with subhumans side by side I won't have girls make direct eye contact, check me out, smile. This is so dehumanising that they won't even look at you like what the actual fuck man.

I'd like to propose to call this phenomenon descension by association.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, huaus, Deleted member 19766 and 33 others
I was just about to post something like this. I swear hanging around subhumans unless your a Chadlite literally lowers your smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 23778, Account717 and 6 others
better to be alone u less you have a group of NT chad friends that act cool and help your status

• +1
Reactions: Account717, Deleted member 27452, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
Being alone could make you look creepy though

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledRevenge
This is so dehumanising that they won't even look at you like what the actual fuck man.
Damn, that would be terrible. Just imagine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 17595
Descension by association 😂 only happens if you’re around average to HTN. If you’re good looking it’s not gonna hurt you but it will help the subhuman instead (to an extent)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, sub6manletnozygos, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Being alone could make you look creepy though
If I can figure out how to slay by myself I will be unstoppable and we will see the world full of attractive blue eyed children

Damn, that would be terrible
It is man I'm genuinely depressed after experiences like this, if this what the average/below avg man experiences Idk how society hasn't collapsed yet this is inhuman treatment that women won't even look at you

being with subhumans side by side I won't have girls make direct eye contact, check me out, smile. This is so dehumanising
I'm going to secretly walk behind Chads now so I can make them get the same treatment as me.

• JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, Patient A, Kerbouchard and 6 others
Incels are Pussy repellent

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Descension by association 😂 only happens if you’re around average to HTN. If you’re good looking it’s not gonna hurt you but it will help the subhuman to an extent.
In college i was walking with chads friends and a couple mtn and the girl said out loud. “Bunch of good looking guys “ .

I swear hanging around subhumans unless your a Chadlite literally lowers your smv
only happens if you’re around average to HTN
I thought I was chadlite at least based on the reactions I get like some girls will just spill spaghetti when talking about mundane things with me or I can be a huge dickhead (personality wise ofc my dick is small) and they will continue to talk to me. On tinder I've gotten messages like ur very pretty or your face is very pretty

I know people usually overrate themselves and I accept that I may be HTN but I think Im very GL like I never get face mogged regardless of where I am

Tips for boosting status? I improved my looks and I want to replace my subhuman friends with normies or chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Account717, Xerryx, Deleted member 28117 and 3 others
Not true actually. it would make you look better because you would be mogging them. Instead of having chad friends and being the one that gets mogged when seen with them
I love going out with my ugly friends so that everyone can see how much i mog :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Johanjohan, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Tips for boosting status? I improved my looks and I want to replace my subhuman friends with normies or chads
Keep improving your looks. Looks is the number 1 way to boost status. physique as well, you will get way more respect from people which equals more status.

You won’t even have to do anything, people will automatically associate good qualities to you just by seeing you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, AppealMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Not true actually. it would make you look better because you would be mogging them. Instead of having chad friends and being the one that gets mogged when seen with them
I love going out with my ugly friends so that everyone can see how much i mog :ogre:
I don't think it's true unless the foids are forced to only interact with your group and no one else in which case you become the mogger. They'll just sense the inceldom coming out from your vicinity and ignore you.

There's safety in numbers, if you're in a group of Chads you are unmoggable as a group, the synergy of 4 Chads together provides the total SMV of the group higher than that of 4 individual Chads

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and autistic_tendencies
Keep improving your looks. Looks is the number 1 way to boost status. physique as well, you will get way more respect from people which equals more status.

You won’t even have to do anything, people will automatically associate good qualities to you just by seeing you.
I think the problem is that associating with subhumans is a huge looksmin and triggers the ick response of the ickinary tract in a foid's body. This greatly lowers your SMV, chance of slaying and leads to descension by association.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I noticed that if I am somewhere by myself I will have girls check me out, hold eye contact, smile etc

If I'm with a subhuman friend it's almost like his ugliness is so fucking toxic it spills over to me and makes me subhuman too. Like in an entire day of being with subhumans side by side I won't have girls make direct eye contact, check me out, smile. This is so dehumanising that they won't even look at you like what the actual fuck man.

Why Are you with subhuman people?

I think the problem is that associating with subhumans is a huge looksmin and triggers the ick response of the ickinary tract in a foid's body. This greatly lowers your SMV, chance of slaying and leads to descension by association.
I wasn’t pertaining to the part about you hanging out with subhumans but that is true. If you’re not at least a certain looks level, hanging around subhumans will drop your status significantly.

• +1
Why Are you with subhuman people?
I used to be subhuman myself when I was an early-mid teen then I became GL, don't have a lot of friends but the friends I have are not GL

Right. I like walking outside by myself do u think its a failo?

No it makes your smv higher

Then my SMV is -100

This is called being a narcissist.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
If your a chadlite for example it’s best to hangout with NT strong mtn to weak HTN imo so girls can see you mog but not that ur with losers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Patient A, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
This doesnt makw any sense u claim your a "chad"let and being around subhumans lowers ur smv. But isnt almost everyone subhuman around an actual chad?

This doesnt makw any sense u claim your a "chad"let and being around subhumans lowers ur smv. But isnt almost everyone subhuman around an actual chad?
A HTN/MTN next to a Chadlite is still a HTN?MTN and not subhuman, sure if you compare them the Chadlite will be better looking but the HTN is not a loser whereas an incel with a Chadlite decreases SMV for Chadlite because you look at him and think why is he with that loser, is he also a loser, etc...

Unronically I think an incel invokes so much disgust in girls they don't even want to look at people near him, I've seen some graphs where it shows that it invokes more disgust for a woman to talk to an unattractive man than to be RAPED by a GL man.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
A HTN/MTN next to a Chadlite is still a HTN?MTN and not subhuman, sure if you compare them the Chadlite will be better looking but the HTN is not a loser whereas an incel with a Chadlite decreases SMV for Chadlite because you look at him and think why is he with that loser, is he also a loser, etc...

Unronically I think an incel invokes so much disgust in girls they don't even want to look at people near him, I've seen some graphs where it shows that it invokes more disgust for a woman to talk to an unattractive man than to be RAPED by a GL man.
Lol women love rape by a GL guy jfl. Its because women lust after dominance but they dont get that shit nowadays. What i mean is that an actual chad makes those mtn/htns subhumans as well. Its like putting a 7'5 mf next to a 6'5. 6'5 is considered tall but he looks like a midget next to 7'5 aka a subhuman

• +1
Lol women love rape by a GL guy jfl. Its because women lust after dominance but they dont get that shit nowadays. What i mean is that an actual chad makes those mtn/htns subhumans as well. Its like putting a 7'5 mf next to a 6'5. 6'5 is considered tall but he looks like a midget next to 7'5 aka a subhuman
I get your point but I think you're being too liberal with the word subhuman, a true subhuman is a subhuman on his own not just in comparison. A HTN being mogged doesn't make him subhuman it's just there's someone better than him. The HTN may get chad treatment in an environment where he is the mogger. St Blackopscel would still be an incel even if he is the most GL in the group. Subhumanity is a ceiling which makes you so undesirable that nothing can help.

At least that's how I view it

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Inverse of the cheerleader effect => the Subhuman effect
The goal is to mog slightly, but not too much.
There is definitely some truth to this, because it makes you look like a loser by associating with them.
The immediate implication is that there is something wrong with you, or else your friends would be around the same looks level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx, grimy, Johanjohan and 1 other person
I get your point but I think you're being too liberal with the word subhuman, a true subhuman is a subhuman on his own not just in comparison. A HTN being mogged doesn't make him subhuman it's just there's someone better than him. The HTN may get chad treatment in an environment where he is the mogger. St Blackopscel would still be an incel even if he is the most GL in the group. Subhumanity is a ceiling which makes you so undesirable that nothing can help.

At least that's how I view it
Its just a phrase used here nothing deep about it i get what u meab

• +1
having friends too good looking isnt good either, ideal is to have nt maxxed friends that have tiktok haircuts and nice clothes but dont have harmony so you can mog them by standing out with your unique face not brutally mogging, otherwise everyone would have indian friends side by side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Johanjohan
My chad brother still gets iois whilst i am walking next :cry:

No, you are coping.

If this was true, women will look at you more because the contrast between you and your "subhuman" friends is high.

Maybe you are just as subhuman as them.

My chad brother still gets iois whilst i am walking next
Maybe you're not Subhuman but in the normie range, if your brother is GL I doubt you can be too munted you have the same genetics

Maybe you are just as subhuman as them.
I certainly felt that way, but I actually looked ok on that day like not bloated and haircut is ok and wearing shoes that make me 6 foot. My outfit was basic but I normally wear basic stuff and get looks and IOIs so the only thing I could pinpoint that is different is being next to subhumans

Jfl your subhuman friend probably wrote a thread like this about you too

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and chadcel;

same thing for social value too, i think less highly of a normie if hes friends with short, overweight or ethnic guys

• +1
On the other hand if you're friends with/walking around with a girl your smv immediately goes up

• +1
On the other hand if you're friends with/walking around with a girl your smv immediately goes up
Unless she is very subhuman too

Once a girl said to me "Can you tell your friend to get away from us?" He had come over when he saw girls were talking to me and had only been standing there for like 5 seconds. That's how little tolerance foids have for subhumans. I told that cunt to get fucked because I'm not a shitty friend.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and chadcel;
Once a girl said to me "Can you tell your friend to get away from us?" He had come over when he saw girls were talking to me and had only been standing there for like 5 seconds. That's how little tolerance foids have for subhumans. I told that cunt to get fucked because I'm not a shitty friend.
Absolutely brutal

How subhuman are we talking about? Ltn or actual subhuman who doesnt lift?

Would a gymaxxed ugly dude lower your smv?

• +1
How subhuman are we talking about? Ltn or actual subhuman who doesnt lift?
Face at most very low LTN, disgusting facial hair and haircut bad skin, overweight, obese actually, short like 5'5-5'6 and bad outfit

Would a gymaxxed ugly dude lower your smv?
I don't think so because being gymmaxed is probably enough for you to not look like a loser which is probably what drags you down the most e.g. if you friends with someone who looks like a loser they'll think you're a loser too and something must be wrong with you. Gymmaxed dude should at least be masc which the subhuman in my case wasn't

my friends are junkies without teeth

Your group of male friends can be detrimental to your dating success with women if you are sub-chad.

Looks are the most important part of your SMV but only 1 part. There are many other things including status, money, IQ and most importantly NT-ness. If you hang out with friends that aren't NT or are social rejects generally, women will make an assumption that there is something wrong with you as well when you obviously can't find better male friends. If you have non-NT friends that you hang out with it's okay, it's better to have some social life than none; just don't mention your friends or tell stories from your friendship because women will notice and realize that even if you are genetically gifted enough in the looks department something else is lacking and they do not want to have autistic children.

NT-ness of your friends is much more important than looks of your friends (as long as they are not incel tier). It's even better that you are the good-looking one.

And another part that is important is that neurotypicals generally have more friends and acquaintances which they can introduce you to. That is how connections that benefit your status are born and that is how you meet girls the easiest.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and chadcel;
Your group of male friends can be detrimental to your dating success with women if you are sub-chad.

Looks are the most important part of your SMV but only 1 part. There are many other things including status, money, IQ and most importantly NT-ness. If you hang out with friends that aren't NT or are social rejects generally, women will make an assumption that there is something wrong with you as well when you obviously can't find better male friends. If you have non-NT friends that you hang out with it's okay, it's better to have some social life than none; just don't mention your friends or tell stories from your friendship because women will notice and realize that even if you are genetically gifted enough in the looks department something else is lacking and they do not want to have autistic children.

NT-ness of your friends is much more important than looks of your friends (as long as they are not incel tier). It's even better that you are the good-looking one.

And another part that is important is that neurotypicals generally have more friends and acquaintances which they can introduce you to. That is how connections that benefit your status are born and that is how you meet girls the easiest.
What if you're GL and don't have any friends? Is that worse than having incel friends or can you play that off as just being a sigma male?

Im thinking is if I get better treatment on my own compared to with subhumans then isn't it better to be on my own then?

remember incels, you cant have friends more attractive than you. this is what he secretly thinks of u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 30679
I’ve hung out with my subhuman friends and girls have still come up to me. They brutally ignore my friends though.

• Hmm...