He doesn’t know why he’s single

I would not be able to be in he’s shoes, I get depressed but how I’m looking now if I looked like him I would give up all hope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Bubarik, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
You're a Chadlite trying to play Incel victim here.
My face is legit melted when I tilt my head to the side my face shifts

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Lack of height, face, frame and most likely status

:fuk::fuk::fuk::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Cannot imagine to be in his shoes
you are in his shoes, no need to imagine

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
I would straight up shoot myself if I looked like that
cope. you wouldn't do shit. you would play video games 24/7
you are not far from him on looks level
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13332 and Jason Voorhees
Has the face of a 6’6 lanklet without the height 😕

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 7098, mogstar and 3 others
So fucking cruel man, not even funny. How does he manage to pull through life without not roping? He would probably do fine if he was 6'4 or over, i mean his phenotype is fine and he does not look entirely unfuckable, he's not super ugly to look at so to say. He still got more sex appeal than curries around his height tbh.
why would he even rope you silly incel. And 6'4 won't do shit for him, more like 5'9. You are not far from him on look level, how you cope lol @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
This guy is hideous
he is not hideous. he looks like average programmer.
not far from you on looks level lol @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 13332 and Jason Voorhees
god bless f&fcel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Uglybrazilian, Heguldus and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
Mogs me because white and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Beetlejuice
why would he even rope you silly incel. And 6'4 won't do shit for him, more like 5'9. You are not far from him on look level, how you cope lol @subhuman incel
DID YOU GET SAD BECAUSE YOU RESEMBLE HIM? AND CAN'T STAND THE UTTER OBLIVIOUS HATE SO U TELL URSELF THAT PEOPLE HERE
ARE CLOSE TO HIS LOOKS LEVEL?
Nicholas cage laugh

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 15343, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@Preston surgery wise what does he need?
Lefort 2+Midface implants+Commissuroplasty and get every eye surgery under the sun.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and reptiles
DID YOU GET SAD BECAUSE YOU RESEMBLE HIM? AND CAN'T STAND THE UTTER OBLIVIOUS HATE SO U TELL URSELF THAT PEOPLE HERE
ARE CLOSE TO HIS LOOKS LEVEL?
View attachment 1350218
yes
The point is if you were in his shoes with they same weak brain as you have right now you wouldn't do shit. You would never kill yourself

why would you kill yourself if you look like him? You can do anything in life: rape,kill,theft,drugs,etc.. Killing yourself seems like a stupid solution, you just let others win

he is not that ugly but 5 4 kills his chances imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Holy shit hope some swat team shoots him in the head peacefully without him knowing it would happen, he deserves to rest in peace and not suffer like this. Couldn't imagine looking like this and not nembutalmaxing

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
yes
The point is if you were in his shoes with they same weak brain as you have right now you wouldn't do shit. You would never kill yourself
Indeed most people don't have the mentality to kill themselves, Humans are programmed to survive. It takes alot for man to kill himself, if i were in his shoes i would hope to be as clueless as him as he's clearly brushing off the harsh reality which he does not want to face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
Holy shit hope some swat team shoots him in the head peacefully without him knowing it would happen, he deserves to rest in peace and not suffer like this. Couldn't imagine looking like this and not nembutalmaxing
Being alive is 1 in 400 trillion chance, we are all extremely lucky to be here experiencing the world. And he only got into this world to fucking suffer, its cruel. I would still look for every chance to ascend if i were him no matter what,suicide should always be last option if he does not find happiness in some form or another which is really the point of life, being happy. Problem is that with his current height and face he will experience fucking hell during his whole life because of how fucking cruel and mean people are nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik and Deleted member 5786
It's probably a LOOKISM troll ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Be_ConfidentBro
Poor bastard

incels.is is waiting for him

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik, AlexanderTheGreat11, Velvet_Thorns and 1 other person
Tall, wide chin so he mogs me to the grave :feelswhy:

this dude looks really familiar lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Velvet_Thorns
Legit getting sad just scrolling through his reddit page, he's asking for advice with which pictures he should put on tinder, what he should say to girls, wondering why he has no success :(. All the poor guy wants is to find true love in hope of getting a girl he can love forever until he dies. He just keeps getting brutally rejected by girls and he has no idea why. Poor fucking guy :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bubarik, Uglybrazilian, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Reminder that these are the levels of cope and virtue signaling of the average normoid.

This would should be nuked

The levels of cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, AlexanderTheGreat11, mogstar and 3 others
Legit getting sad just scrolling through his reddit page, he's asking for advice with which pictures he should put on tinder, what he should say to girls, wondering why he has no success :(. All the poor guy wants is to find true love in hope of getting a girl he can love forever until he dies. He just keeps getting brutally rejected by girls and he has no idea why. Poor fucking guy :(
he can still by happy with himself, he just shouldn't seek women, there are literally chads who have it all and roping. All about neurotransmitters

Incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AlexanderTheGreat11 and mogstar
He could be the cover of "Faces of Autismo".

He would slay in Canada. @sytyl @Biggdink
I’m not kidding but I saw a guy like him make out with hot afffff blonde Stacy :feelsbadman:

and I had a neighbor who looked like him and lived with above average Latina

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Chadeep
the dude literally only posts on r/tinder r/seduction r/datingadvice r/masculinity r/firstimpression r/dating
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i can't :lul::lul::lul::lul: his reddit is goldmine

he is about to over-dose on the pick-up pill
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar and Deleted member 6403
This guy needs to strike out lucky within the next couple of years or he's going down the hateful incel route.

He'll be on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
This guy needs to strike out lucky within the next couple of years or he's going down the hateful incel route.

He'll be on incels.is
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 05 um 140525
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 05 um 135940

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
he'll end up on the news, calling it :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6403
how can he not believe the blackpil if he looks like that and gets no pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar and 4 others
how can he not believe the blackpil if he looks like that and gets no pussy
He calls others incels when he looks like the definition of one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Heguldus and Deleted member 6403