He doesn’t know why he’s single

I think this is the phase that everyone has been through in this forum and men in general who is bad looking

bcs there is going to be a girl who he is going to ask out and he would be humiliated. That is when he is going to be the start of :blackpill:

put he could be one of three types of ppl when he takes this choice of the :blackpill:

1)He would rope decided to quit life bcs he was always humiliated and saw no point in living
2) He wanted revenge so he decided to ER
3) Ascended he knows is life is hard put got his shit together and living his dream life

put end of the day is your choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Be_ConfidentBro and Heguldus
I think this is the phase that everyone has been through in this forum and men in general who is bad looking

bcs there is going to be a girl who he is going to ask out and he would be humiliated. That is when he is going to be the start of :blackpill:

put he could be one of three types of ppl when he takes this choice of the :blackpill:

1)He would rope decided to quit life bcs he was always humiliated and saw no point in living
2) He wanted revenge so he decided to ER
3) Ascended he knows is life is hard put got his shit together and living his dream life

put end of the day is your choice
It would be very hard for him to ascend tbh. I dont even surgery cant fix that awful of a base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 15406, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
slayer

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, sly shinkai, Heguldus and 6 others
Show him MSE Lefort 3 BSSO and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
This guy is the definition of it's over. Gonna go mourn for him

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1