head tilt

godsped

godsped

Iron
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
5
My head has been tilting to the right for years now and I didn't think it was a problem. Usually the most attention I'd give it is when I noticed could crack crack that side of my neck, but recently I was looking at my asymmetries and noticed my left eye sits lower than my right. I searched it up and it said it could be because of a head tilt. Does anyone know how to stop the head tilt and how to reverse the asymmetries caused by it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
My head has been tilting to the right for years now and I didn't think it was a problem. Usually the most attention I'd give it is when I noticed could crack crack that side of my neck, but recently I was looking at my asymmetries and noticed my left eye sits lower than my right. I searched it up and it said it could be because of a head tilt. Does anyone know how to stop the head tilt and how to reverse the asymmetries caused by it?
It’s probably because the zygos on the right are lower set
 
My head has been tilting to the right for years now and I didn't think it was a problem. Usually the most attention I'd give it is when I noticed could crack crack that side of my neck, but recently I was looking at my asymmetries and noticed my left eye sits lower than my right. I searched it up and it said it could be because of a head tilt. Does anyone know how to stop the head tilt and how to reverse the asymmetries caused by it?
Same
But I think itd a posture thing
My head is always tilted to the right and I have to consciously keep it straight
 
It’s probably because the zygos on the right are lower set
Nah theyre not I just checked but everything on my left just is droopier like theres more fat in my left cheek, my eyebrow sits a little lower too, my lip is slightly fuller and angle and my nose droops too
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Same
But I think itd a posture thing
My head is always tilted to the right and I have to consciously keep it straight
do you have the same issues in asymmetry
my posture is pretty shit as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Nah theyre not I just checked but everything on my left just is droopier like theres more fat in my left cheek, my eyebrow sits a little lower too, my lip is slightly fuller and angle and my nose droops too
Anterior pelvic tilt?
 

Similar threads

JoidSSlayer271
Replies
5
Views
47
lurvy
lurvy
Leo B..
Replies
9
Views
77
Leo B..
Leo B..
R
Replies
1
Views
14
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
justBS
Replies
19
Views
87
justBS
justBS
I
Replies
5
Views
35
hexumsforgotten
hexumsforgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top