Negative Eye Hooding With a Positive Cantal Tilt

I

ImWeTodDid

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
5
IMG 3845
This is what I mean, I have a strong medial canthus and very strong blue eyesbut the why my orbital fat pads lie it creates a negative tilt appearance. Is there any fix to fraud I can do, what causes this is it overreaction or Supra orbitals or just unlucky fat padding. I know it’s pretty much over but how bad is it? Sorry for low quality it’s a screen shot of a full face shot

No diy atm.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Yea we have the same kinda eyes yours are just more extreme. You cant do anything about it. Rope.

Wait I lied I just looked at my perfect eyes and theyre perfect. My bad:feelsyay:

Your eyes look good and you know that
 

Similar threads

JoidSSlayer271
Replies
4
Views
22
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
jayuree
Replies
2
Views
32
...m
...m
siirt
Replies
10
Views
117
rockstarr
rockstarr
fakechang777
Replies
10
Views
52
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
morphingtruecel
Replies
4
Views
66
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top