Health Risks Associated with Long-Term Finasteride and Dutasteride Use: It's Time to Sound the Alarm

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
World J Mens Health. 2020 Jul; 38(3): 323–337.
Published online 2020 Mar 20.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308241/

Here we advance the concept that blockade of the 5α-R enzymatic activities by such irreversible inhibitors results in a state of new form of androgen deficiency, independent of circulating T levels. This new form of androgen deficiency has not been recognized before, simply, it is thought that as long as T levels are in the physiological range, androgen sufficiency is considered normal. Because finasteride and dutasteride are often prescribed to treat LUTS in men with BPH and male pattern hair loss in men with AGA for prolonged periods of time, it is postulated that men treated with these drugs are in a state of androgen deficiency and are at high risk of developing NAFLD IR, T2DM, dry eye disease, potential kidney dysfunction, among other metabolic dysfunctions. For these reasons, we believe that the clinical community should recognize these new potential health risks associated with these drugs and we believe “it's time to sound the alarm” on these drugs.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18052 and 3 others
Tldr?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
RU mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Pumanator and fjor2096
none of these things are as bad as balding so ill take it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 19769, copemaxxeer and 16 others
none of these things are as bad as balding so ill take it.
post-norwood syndrome is a medical condition associated with high risks of sexlessness, depression, anger, cope, and often even suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lasthope, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
Was watching a video some time ago from Leo and Longevity.
I think it was this one:

It mentioned that 8.20 that in rats the penis cells of the dick die. Kinda insane. Ru58441 Mogs.
The new Kintor drugs destroys the hair follicle mogs. If you can take finasteride take it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9670 and SubhumanCurrycel
Caging at fin cels and their shriveled small dicks

Meanwhile I’m gonna have a perfectly dense packed hairline and square temples after summer

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Meanwhile I’m gonna have a perfectly dense packed hairline and square temples after summer
hair transplant ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16834
hair transplant ?

Yes by the worlds best Dr. Couto

41B61EFB 3EC9 4935 85BC 9A23F896A8E2

My dad has nw2 and both of my male grandfathers only had nw3 at most.

So after summer I will literally have perfect hair and never ever worry about hairloss ever again. I’m still nw1.5cel so my hairline is perfect irl but I want squared temples for an extra 0.5psl boost :feelsautistic::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Pumanator, Biiyo03 and 5 others
by higher chances what do they mean? 1-2%? How healthy were the men studied? Were human males used at all in the study? What kind of diet were they in? What dosages were being administered?

Thank you god for never making me ever need fin in my life. Imagine not waking up with raging hard boners and humping the bed to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19615, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, eduardkoopman and MoggerGaston

View attachment 1688998

So after summer I will literally have perfect hair and never ever worry about hairloss ever again. I’m still nw1.5cel so my hairline is perfect irl but I want squared temples for an extra 0.5psl boost :feelsautistic::Comfy:
jfl at this low IQ cope

if hair transplants were enough no doctor would prescribe fin to patients who got one done. You will still lose ground as the native hair are still prone to miniaturization.

You guys cope way too much. There's no such a thing as a male with "only had nw3" who isn't balding. Once you start receeding there's no stopping. Hence why 90% of males in their 80s are bald, we're all heading towards that. It may take longer, but you'll get there. Thing is: you never know how long it will take until you get there.

My dad rocked a nw1 until he was 56 or so and then quickly lost it all. Now he's 65 and a slaphead. You guys cope too much, you all should be grateful if fin works at all for you, otherwise it's game over.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
jfl at this low IQ cope

if hair transplants were enough no doctor would prescribe fin to patients who got one done. You will still lose ground as the native hair are still prone to miniaturization.

You guys cope way too much. There's no such a thing as a male with "only had nw3" who isn't balding. Once you start receeding there's no stopping. Hence why 90% of males in their 80s are bald, we're all heading towards that. It may take longer, but you'll get there. Thing is: you never know how long it will take until you get there.

My dad rocked a nw1 until he was 56 or so and then quickly lost it all. Now he's 65 and a slaphead. You guys cope too much, you all should be grateful if fin works at all for you, otherwise it's game over.

Idk which part of the GRANDdad you missed.

Both my granddads died in their 90s. My mothers dad was 93 and my fathers dad was 91.

Both had nw3 AT MOST.
My dad is 60 with a nw2 and he’s been putting gel in his hair (for the past 40 years) and uses a all in one Walmart brand shitty shampoo/conditioner hybrid. ZERO CARE and if anything damaging his hair from the gel. And yet fucking nothing. No recession irl standards and mogs literally every single person in group pictures.

Not ALL hairloss is due to mbp and just bc someone is slightly recessed it doesn’t mean they suffer from mbp

There’s plenty of women in their 60s with slight temple recession does that mean they have mbp too:ROFLMAO:. Yes Janet just get on fin :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero

How so

Tbh OP is biased cause I saw him legit saying he’d legit take estrogen over fin :lul:

Fin obviously isn’t optimal but the sides are overrated for most people

People who fear monger it are the same ones that don’t know how it feels to see your hairline evaporate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, thereallegend, Mewton and 1 other person
Aren’t your temples good why would it be better after summer

Uneven. I want them to be even and perfectly squared

Also dense packed is a term hair transplant surgeons use to describe a procedure where they add more follicles if you have a very good donor area. Mine is really good so I’ll have a hairline even better than the one I had at 13.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and PYT
Idk which part of the GRANDdad you missed.

Both my granddads died in their 90s. My mothers dad was 93 and my fathers dad was 91.

Both had nw3 AT MOST.
My dad is 60 with a nw2 and he’s been putting gel in his hair (for the past 40 years) and uses a all in one Walmart brand shitty shampoo/conditioner hybrid. ZERO CARE and if anything damaging his hair from the gel. And yet fucking nothing. No recession irl standards and mogs literally every single person in group pictures.

Not ALL hairloss is due to mbp and just bc someone is slightly recessed it doesn’t mean they suffer from mbp

There’s plenty of women in their 60s with slight temple recession does that mean they have mbp too:ROFLMAO:. Yes Janet just get on fin :feelsuhh:
It doesn't fucking matter, your 90 percentile lucky bastard grandparents would still lose their hair had they lived up to a 100 as this is simply the nature of mpb.

So I may ask which part of "there's no way of predicting how long it will take for you" you didn't get? That's not how mpb works.

Take a look at Michael Reagan, his dad was literally god among men when it comes to hair, 99 percentile male with absolute no hairloss:

Michael_Reagan_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

All that talk on shampoos is moronic, what really causes irreversible hair loss on males is genetics. People didn't even wash their hair if you went back in time enough. Pointless.

And sure, not all hair loss in males is due to mpb, but in the vast majority of the cases it is. And non-mpb related hair loss is temporary for the most part.

As for women, sure, they don't have mpb because they have* FEMALE pattern baldness, and probably won't ever go NW7 as they have their estrogen on check protecting them on top of not having destructive androgens like us.

You can cope as much as you want with this "I'm not balding I'm just maturing" or "nw3 is not baldness" but if you do get this HT and not treat the underlying cause of baldness you'll end up like this :lul::

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It doesn't fucking matter, your 90 percentile lucky bastard grandparents would still lose their hair had they lived up to a 100 as this is simply the nature of mpb.

So I may ask which part of "there's no way of predicting how long it will take for you" you didn't get? That's not how mpb works.

Take a look at Michael Reagan, his dad was literally god among men when it comes to hair, 99 percentile male with absolute no hairloss:

Michael_Reagan_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

All that talk on shampoos is moronic, what really causes irreversible hair loss on males is genetics. People didn't even wash their hair if you went back in time enough. Pointless.

And sure, not all hair loss in males is due to mpb, but in the vast majority of the cases it is. And non-mpb related hair loss is temporary for the most part.

As for women, sure, they don't have mpb because they fame FEMALE pattern baldness, and probably won't ever go NW7 as they have their estrogen on check protecting them on top of not having destructive androgens like us.

You can cope as much as you want with this "I'm not balding I'm just maturing" or "nw3 is not baldness" but if you do get this HT and not treat the underlying cause of baldness you'll end up like this :lul::

View attachment 1689050

Dnrd I will never suffer from mpb just like my gigachad ancestors and have a perfectly squared hairline after summer

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tenshi
Uneven. I want them to be even and perfectly squared

Also dense packed is a term hair transplant surgeons use to describe a procedure where they add more follicles if you have a very good donor area. Mine is really good so I’ll have a hairline even better than the one I had at 13.
Cuoto is not the best. Bisanaga or Konior are the best in the world but they charge a ton per graft. How much does cuoto charge?

Cuoto is not the best. Bisanaga or Konior are the best in the world but they charge a ton per graft. How much does cuoto charge?

This debate has been going on for years on hairlosstalk. He’s top three in every list I’ve seen. It’s all subjective at his level.

Cuoto quoted me 11k . I forgot his per follicle amount.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
This debate has been going on for years on hairlosstalk. He’s top three in every list I’ve seen. It’s all subjective at his level.

Cuoto quoted me 11k . I forgot his per follicle amount.
Damn do you remeber how many grafts you needed?

Damn do you remeber how many grafts you needed?

I’m below nw2 so I believe less than 1500 but I’m getting dense packing so probably 2000 in total.

11k is with dense packing but he said he will decide how much more he wants to use on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and poopmaster22
I’m below nw2 so I believe less than 1500 but I’m getting dense packing so probably 2000 in total.

11k is with dense packing but he said he will decide how much more he wants to use on the spot.
Oh okay respect bro. That really isn’t a bad price in the grand scheme of things. Also you stated your family doesn’t go past nw2 really so this will probably be a one and done procedure so I would for sure dense pack the fuck out of that. You’ll be looking like chad into your 50s if you get Ht. Isn’t he a year wait or more?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Oh okay respect bro. That really isn’t a bad price in the grand scheme of things. Also you stated your family doesn’t go past nw2 really so this will probably be a one and done procedure so I would for sure dense pack the fuck out of that. You’ll be looking like chad into your 50s if you get Ht. Isn’t he a year wait or more?

Yeah he’s booked until next feb I believe. I’ve had him booked since November. And I believe he even stopped booking around march 2022 according to hairlosstalk. Might have to ask around for his current scheduling

Yeah he’s booked until next feb I believe. I’ve had him booked since November. And I believe he even stopped booking around march 2022 according to hairlosstalk. Might have to ask around for his current scheduling
Wow so aids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16834
hair transplant ?

View attachment 1688998

You do know that they prescribe finasteride to use daily, after a hair transplant

You do know that they prescribe finasteride to use daily, after a hair transplant

Not all surgeons. There’s actually two schools of thought on the matter. Surgeons that prescribe it and ones who are strongly against it.

It really doesn’t isn’t worth even the nocebo considering both my granddads had a full thick head of hair.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Not all surgeons. There’s actually two schools of thought on the matter. Surgeons that prescribe it and ones who are strongly against it.

It really doesn’t isn’t worth even the nocebo considering both my granddads had a full thick head of hair.
I hope you don't lose hair.
When not using finanor something else.

Like this guy, lost hair. After hair transplant. Not using fina.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa