hear me out even if ur sub5 you can ascend its not over

S1d456

S1d456

Zephir
Screenshot 2024 04 27 at 234953
i. IF I CAN DO THIS SHIT YOU CAN TO IF I LSITENED TO ALL THE ROTTERS HERE MUH DONT GYMCEL MUH DONT BOTHER GETTING LEAN UR INDIAN ANYWAYS I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS SHIT MAX OUT YOUR POTENTIAL DUMMIES DONT BE LEAZY AND THINK YOU DONT HAVE THE GENES FOR THIS SHIT

IM MAKING A TAILORED GUIDE FOR MY BHAIS HERE TO ASCEND LIKE I DID

DNRD

@NorwoodAscender @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss @Accelerator

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, bloomercel, traeyoung and 5 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
posted this shit on the wrong section jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel
View attachment 2884299 i. IF I CAN DO THIS SHIT YOU CAN TO
you always had a good bone structure, even while you were fat it was obvious you'd look good once you leaned down, and you actually already mogged every lean recessedcel/class 3cel on the forum.

Not everyone can ascend like you did.

For example, @_MVP_ would NOT look good regardless of wether he loses weight or not.

Gymmaxing always helps, tho, it's definitely not cope, it can carry hard even if you're facially ugly, but not all fat people should expect to look like you after leaning down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, <6PSLcel and 3 others
will never slay the hot whores im seeing unless he has 8x6 then still unlikely

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and S1d456
you always had a good bone structure, even while you were fat it was obvious you'd look good once you leaned down, and you actually already mogged every lean recessedcel/class 3cel on the forum.

Not everyone can ascend like you did.

For example, @_MVP_ would NOT look good regardless of wether he loses weight or not.

Gymmaxing always helps, tho, it's definitely not cope, it can carry hard even if you're facially ugly, but not all fat people should expect to look like you after leaning down.
back before i ascedeed everyone told me it was over and may as well rope it was only after i leaned down poeple started saying ohh its cus you had the bones for it jfl you could tel, im not denying your point that some poeple wont look good even after all the effort but most average users can and are just too lazy

• +1
U just lost weight init

back before i ascedeed everyone told me it was over and may as well rope it was only after i leaned down poeple started saying ohh its cus you had the bones for it jfl you could tel, im not denying your point that some poeple wont look good even after all the effort but most average users can and are just too lazy
Everyone who posts themselves and ask for rating are retarded, the site is filled with bunch of insecure teenagers and they will do everything else to bring you down with them most people who are not 10-12% bf/lean don't know how their face actually look like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dehydrated, amokzy, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Everyone who posts themselves and ask for rating are retarded, the site is filled with bunch of insecure teenagers and they will do everything else to bring you down with them most people who are not 10-12% bf/lean don't know how their face actually look like
So you can't know if it's over if you are not lean especially if you are fat you don't know what you might be hiding under the fat

• +1
exactly, but most people are bought down and dont try to reeveal their actual face in which they can mog

• +1
People telling you you could not ascend were low IQ, anyone with a trained eye can discern a fat person with potential from one without potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, butterworld, S1d456 and 1 other person
hgh, ai (not hormone). peptides, bonesmashed my zygos very safely
Do you think it would benefit me to bone smash my chin to make it bigger or it's useless

• +1
hgh, ai (not hormone). peptides, bonesmashed my zygos very safely
Hmm alright, I’m planning on doing test + mk 677 and obviously ai as well, I’m hoping for a bit more bone mass and facial dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
People telling you you could not ascend were low IQ, anyone with a trained eye can discern a fat person with potential from one without potential
Not true , he looks subhuman pre ascension you can't know how he looks like if he is Lane/ how much his bones are projected or what face shape he has

• +1
Do you think it would benefit me to bone smash my chin to make it bigger or it's useless
stronger chin == mogger feature do it very carefully tho and the chin has no nerves for it to be damaged

• +1
I'm gymcelling to the max n shut. We'll see if things change when my body gets stronger and more fit.

• +1
stronger chin == mogger feature do it very carefully tho and the chin has no nerves for it to be damaged
Any starting "workout" for bonesmashing my chin I have never done it lol

• +1
Hmm alright, I’m planning on doing test + mk 677 and obviously ai as well, I’m hoping for a bit more bone mass and facial dimorphism
you will get the results however be careful with the test, i used peptides to be safe get good post cycling therapy and gymcel and frameax to get good reuslts too

• +1
Reactions: swuizzy and <6PSLcel
Any starting "workout" for bonesmashing my chin I have never done it lol
follow @Clavicular guide on this hes an expert at this shi

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clavicular
I'm gymcelling to the max n shut. We'll see if things change when my body gets stronger and more fit.
during puberty == gymmaxing exponetial gains in dimorphism but you can still benefit from increasing frame mucles == dimorphism these copers that say gymcelling == cope are retards

• +1
you will get the results however be careful with the test, i used peptides to be safe get good post cycling therapy and gymcel and frameax to get good reuslts too
I wanna use the test not only for frame but also benefits to face, because I’ve read that it can help, and since I’m in late puberty I think I can expect some gains in facial attractiveness no ?

• +1
during puberty == gymmaxing exponetial gains in dimorphism but you can still benefit from increasing frame mucles == dimorphism these copers that say gymcelling == cope are retards
I used to gymcel a lot when I was younger and stronger. But I only focused on running/cross country which led to a fit but emaciated looking body. Now I'm adding calisthenics and weight lifting, so, hopefully I'll look better if my plan works out. Now, that I'm off the pill; I am starting to shed a bit of the excess weight.

• Love it
  • +1
I wanna use the test not only for frame but also benefits to face, because I’ve read that it can help, and since I’m in late puberty I think I can expect some gains in facial attractiveness no ?
you can definately get some huge face gains too but be careful with cycling it tho and also bonesmashing along with test will stimulate more osteoblasts and new tissue to form -- HUGE W

• +1
Reactions: future_ and <6PSLcel
Looking good bhai. Tag me when u drop the guide

• +1
  • Love it
I used to gymcel a lot when I was younger and stronger. But I only focused on running/cross country which led to a fit but emaciated looking body. Now I'm adding calisthenics and weight lifting, so, hopefully I'll look better if my plan works out. Now, that I'm off the pill; I am starting to shed a bit of the excess weight.
thats hella good , wide frame and mucles === well shaped breats and cleavage in women == gymcelling as a mtn is like a htb with larger boobs dimorphism is king overall

• +1
you can definately get some huge face gains too but be careful with cycling it tho and also bonesmashing along with test will stimulate more osteoblasts and new tissue to form -- HUGE W
Nice good to hear, as for pct will hcg alongside nolvadex suffice ? I might even just take hcg during the cycle itself tbh

• +1
Nice good to hear, as for pct will hcg alongside nolvadex suffice ? I might even just take hcg during the cycle itself tbh
do hgh as well and make sure to get ur bloodwork done

• +1
thats hella good , wide frame and mucles === well shaped breats and cleavage in women == gymcelling as a mtn is like a htb with larger boobs dimorphism is king overall
Yea, but I'm primarily doing boxing/mma shut in a last ditch effort to make it in that career. Whether or not this shut works is up to god after I stick in all the work n shut.

• Love it
  • +1
Yea, but I'm primarily doing boxing/mma shut in a last ditch effort to make it in that career. Whether or not this shut works is up to god after I stick in all the work n shut.
im an amateur boxer to mirin your work incorporate hypertrohpy and strength training mainly and do explosive movements

• +1
do hgh as well and make sure to get ur bloodwork done
Fuck I don’t have the money to do hgh bhai, that’s why I wanna do mk cuz it’s relatively cheap and it gives a slight increase in hgh (nothing crazy ik)

• +1
if ur taking a lot of mk677 i dont think u need hgh but hgh is more effective it depends if ur manlet rn or not

Fuck I don’t have the money to do hgh bhai, that’s why I wanna do mk cuz it’s relatively cheap and it gives a slight increase in hgh (nothing crazy ik)
mk677 alone will give you an addtional2 to 3 inches if done correctly dont bother with hgh unless a turbo manlet bro

• +1
if ur taking a lot of mk677 i dont think u need hgh but hgh is more effective it depends if ur manlet rn or not
Not manlet but not satisfied with my height

• Love it
thanks for the reps bhai :love::love: appreciate you mirin ur dedication

• +1
im an amateur boxer to mirin your work incorporate hypertrohpy and strength training mainly and do explosive movements
Drop a boxing guide too bhai. Lowkey want to start too

• +1
Nice, I signed up to be a pro already. I probably fucked up cus you need a good foundation in the amateur circuit before turning pro. But fuck it; I'm already old as shut. I'm just gonna get in shape, head back to my old gym and go pro.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456 and <6PSLcel