heavy anxiety and brain fog (unable to think) / serotonin made it worser

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
warning: i got no retardedness nor have 40iq (tested clinically and im 116iq)

but last 2 years my brain started to get fucked its not depression or sumn but i realized that a week my horrible short term memory and racing / confused thoughts making me feel, speak, act like an 80iq 10yo retard

i kept forgetting what i was doing and im getting more retarder to the level that i cant even do a simple ratio proportion calculation. my motor cordinations become slower since i started venlafaxine (snri) been 4 weeks since i started and it made my anxiety + brain fog 4-5times worser. now im acting like 60iq 85yo retard

what can i request from my doc for a better thing

gonna try supplements too (i got vitamins and shit but never tried anxiety/hormonal supplements)

but last 2 years my brain started to get fucked its not depression or sumn but i realized that a week my horrible short term memory and racing / confused thoughts making me feel, speak, act like an 80iq 10yo retard

i kept forgetting what i was doing and im getting more retarder to the level that i cant even do a simple ratio proportion calculation. my motor cordinations become slower since i started venlafaxine (snri) been 4 weeks since i started and it made my anxiety + brain fog 4-5times worser. now im acting like 60iq 85yo retard

gonna try supplements too (i got vitamins and shit but never tried anxiety/hormonal supplements)
It’s over for non NTcels. :feelswhy:

It’s over for non NTcels. :feelswhy:
seriously bruh this shit hit me 3 years ago and started getting worser as the years passed. became way more nt but got way retarder. i hope i will not die due to this condition or sumn.

it's over for dementiacels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
it's over for dementiacels
bruh just was about to jfl. but i realized that i forgot what dementia means and after that i forget what i was about to do, like usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18917
Venlafaxine is utter garbage and physically addicting, good luck getting off that shit. Worst weeks of my life.

It doesn't do anything that SSRI's doesn't and made me even more tired + my balls hurt on it. :ogre:

• +1
Venlafaxine is utter garbage and physically addicting, good luck getting off that shit. Worst weeks of my life.

It doesn't do anything that SSRI's doesn't and made me even more tired + my balls hurt on it. :ogre:
which meds i should request from an doc, im seriosly gonna pay for a doc from now if i can find appointment. and is going to a women psychatrist cucked?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
which meds i should request from an doc
Well, what's your problem? I got over my depression before I ever found any that worked for me tbh. But venlafaxine clearly isn't working for you, unless your anxiety/depression completely handicaps you I'd half your dose tomorrow and get in touch with whoever prescribed it to tell them it doesn't work.

And sertraline, an SSRI worked somewhat for me for anxiety and idk of it helped with depression, it's hard to know that with drugs tbh, but it made me really tired. If you can use it without sides that's probably a better choice.

im seriosly gonna pay for a doc from now if i can find appointment. and is going to a women psychatrist cucked?
You don't have insurance or something else?
I've been to 1 male and 1 female psychiatrist so I can't say much there, but the female psychiatrist I was with was very empathetic and it felt like she was fucking psychic, I learned more about myself from 45min talk with her than multiple hours with a male psychologist lol. Also she told me not to get on SSRI's and about a plastics surgeon that could help me with loose skin from having been very fat. So she was very based jfl.

I wouldn't be too worried about the gender of the psychiatrist, 90% of them from what I've heard barely listen and just prescribe drugs.

Tho if you're gonna pay for a psychiatrist I don't know if I'd even bother. They're very expensive and probably won't do too much to change your life.

Well, what's your problem? I got over my depression before I ever found any that worked for me tbh. But venlafaxine clearly isn't working for you, unless your anxiety/depression completely handicaps you I'd half your dose tomorrow and get in touch with whoever prescribed it to tell them it doesn't work.

And sertraline, an SSRI worked somewhat for me for anxiety and idk of it helped with depression, it's hard to know that with drugs tbh, but it made me really tired. If you can use it without sides that's probably a better choice.

You don't have insurance or something else?
I've been to 1 male and 1 female psychiatrist so I can't say much there, but the female psychiatrist I was with was very empathetic and it felt like she was fucking psychic, I learned more about myself from 45min talk with her than multiple hours with a male psychologist lol. Also she told me not to get on SSRI's and about a plastics surgeon that could help me with loose skin from having been very fat. So she was very based jfl.

I wouldn't be too worried about the gender of the psychiatrist, 90% of them from what I've heard barely listen and just prescribe drugs.

Tho if you're gonna pay for a psychiatrist I don't know if I'd even bother. They're very expensive and probably won't do too much to change your life.
i doubt insurance system the same as us here but normal pscyhatrists listen 15mins while paid ones listen 45min-1hours. but which direction should i go with the drugs?

ssri and snris dont work
antipsychotics dont work
ritalin/amps doesnt work
tension drugs (prescribed for anxiety) dont work
gabapentin didnt work / not even productive
elavil or similar drugs only work a bit (15%) and has side effects that make me disabled to do stuff
alcohol works only 10% and not good enough for my every problem
passiflora sometimes help a bit sometimes make things worse

my problems are;
fatigue > so im prone to sluggish side effects

severe brain fog and mild/moderate dementia(as i stated in the op) > so im prone to worser dementia side effects

heavy social anxiety, moderate general anxiety > i can cope with and cure the normal anxiety via different methods and mental progress,
but my social anxiety/weirdness and high inhibness is still too high (even though i made a %20 progress on general)

lack of motivation, mild suicidal thoughts > venlafaxine helps a bit (%15) but its cons are way worser

mild depression > though its lack of motivation part is moderate/severe enough, i dont feel that sad/depressed, "numb" would be the correct word to describe my mood

Last edited:
  • +1
i doubt insurance system the same as us here but normal pscyhatrists listen 15mins while paid ones listen 45min-1hours. but which direction should i go with the drugs?

ssri and snris dont work
antipsychotics dont work
ritalin/amps doesnt work
tension drugs (prescribed for anxiety) dont work
gabapentin didnt work / not even productive
elavil or similar drugs only work a bit (15%) and has side effects that make me disabled to do stuff
alcohol works only 10% and not good enough for my every problem
passiflora sometimes help a bit sometimes make things worse

my problems are;
fatigue > so im prone to sluggish side effects

severe brain fog and mild/moderate dementia(as i stated in the op) > so im prone to worser dementia side effects

heavy social anxiety, moderate general anxiety > i can cope with and cure the normal anxiety via different methods and mental progress,
but my social anxiety/weirdness and high inhibness is still too high (even though i made a %20 progress on general)

lack of motivation, mild suicidal thoughts > venlafaxine helps a bit (%15) but its cons are way worser

mild depression > though its lack of motivation part is moderate/severe enough, i dont feel that sad/depressed, "numb" would be the correct word to describe my mood
IDK man, I'm not a psychiatrist.

Initially, I'd think that you should just get some strong anxiety-relieving drugs like benzodiazepines and something milder for your fatigue like caffeine or modafinil. It's a crude possible solution though.

You could also try beta-blockers, they inhibit adrenaline so you'll need to take them before doing something anxiety-inducing so it isn't optimal.

• +1
IDK man, I'm not a psychiatrist.

Initially, I'd think that you should just get some strong anxiety-relieving drugs like benzodiazepines and something milder for your fatigue like caffeine or modafinil. It's a crude possible solution though.

You could also try beta-blockers, they inhibit adrenaline so you'll need to take them before doing something anxiety-inducing so it isn't optimal.
beta blockers are the tension drugs that i mentioned, they dont work and mess up my blood system thx for the advice tho

• +1